Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45741 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
CEOwatazs:

BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER ASAP.

what is the meaning of this ?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

Exactly. He is not. The wife no just get sense. They wife for tell am make en de come shop in case anything happens to him. Him must agree. If she saves 2 k everyday or more. In a month she can make a hair of 50k.i hate women who does think all de know is give me give me. Na my mama be my papa accountant. Or financial secretary. She just de pack money anyhow. Na she we de beg money not my dad ( bcus him no go gree aside school stuff)

This story is too long to tell in one piece. The wife has a shop she's managing. The type of business my brother does is not what a woman can do.

For the people saying I should go and hustle, I have my own car and about completing my house in the village.

Nobody is jealous or asking him for money anymore. Just that his wife and children are suffering the same fate we suffered which isn't nice at all.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

If the woman is self sufficient and has the support of her family, she will leave him. Only dependent wives put up with their husband’s bad behavior

My brother would grant his wife divorce if she wishes to. He's even threatening her of marrying a second wife.

Actually, the way he treated us pushed me to start hustling immediately I graduated from the university and I have really achieved a lot beyond his expectations.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cliqtips: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
[s]THE PROBLEM WITH YOU HERE IS THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF YOUR BROTHER, EVEN IF HE IS OCCULTIC OR OGBONI SELF, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE AND SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUISNESS, HIS LIFE HIS MONEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU DONT FORCE YOURSELF ON PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SELF WORTH, RESPECT AND DIGNITY, TAKE WHAT EVER YOU FEEL YOUR BROTHER IS DOING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS A CHALLENGE, AND GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE HARD, YOU COULD EVEN BECOME RICHER THAN YOUR BROTHER TOMORROW, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF RICHES BECAUSE THE SKY IS TOO WIDE FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY[/s]

I think reading and understanding a comprehension passage is hard for you. Or was it because you were rushing to comment that was why you didn't see where OP said
None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

One more thing, you don't need to use CAPS before people see your comment. Kindly note

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Themandator: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
Your brother might just be a stingy selfish and perhaps a wicked man. They are plenty out there

He is not stingy or selfish.. He pays electricity bills for his immediate community but gives his mum 15k

He is into something or bewitched

He cannot have houses all over and be living in a 2 bedroom apartment with his family and helps

I know somebody like that

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Princeton92(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
jaeyking:
sad
Na film be this or true story
Cuz this tin get as e be oo undecided undecided
Na him money make una allow am spend as he like.
Na God get final say

Film ooh
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by DNA4ALL(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
his hands aint clean.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by CEOwatazs: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
DeepSight:

Seun. Lalasticlala. Mynd44.
Incitement to murder.

To tender advice nah crime again abi kini?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by CEOwatazs: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
cliqtips:

what is the meaning of this ?

Modern problem requires modern solution
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Kriss216: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Whenever I see this moniker I get ready to read stupid words.
What's the meaning of this nonsense now

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by usagee36: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Enough of your brother your brother. You guys forget him and fight for yours. I know some people will advise you pray for him or see a pastor that will eat you guys down. Nothing is wrong with your brother than being a wicked person. Move and make your lives better too.
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Mariangeles(f): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
tete7000:

I used to think that some of those story lines in Nigerian movies can't happen in life until I met one young man who narrated his marital experience to me, then I gave up. Now, I believe that strange things happen under the sky...i mean bizarre and unimaginable things. Hearts of men are desperately wicked, ruled by demons from the underworld.

I don't even doubt you.

One guy who was once sharing his life ordeal on nairaland had to he stop because a movie that was released then was almost exactly his story.
He claimed they stole his story and turned it into a movie.
The surprising thing was that reading his story, I could guess the movie he was talking about, and I already saw that movie before I stumbled upon his diary which he started way before the movie was released.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

Does he think his family members don’t appreciate him or have a negative view of him due to his sexual behavior? That could explain why he helps outsiders whom he thinks appreciate him and don’t judge him. The way you described him, it seems he’s not seen in a positive light by relatives due to his compulsive sexual behavior

I feel he enjoys the power that comes with being the only well-to-do person. Because he has money, his opinion is final in any family matter not until we started making money too and began arguing with him on some matters.

My other brother would have been in the village by now if it were before but for my intervention and this is something he does not want.

For those asking about my relationship with him before he became rich, my brother has left our house in the village to the city before I was born. So, I started seeing him as a "brother" from my childhood.

He started with selling in the market and later grew to become an importer so his wealth can be justified.

Just his behavior that is a thing of concern.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
He didn’t give his mother money to save her life because she didn’t work for it?

Lol. Did you even read the whole thing?

There are other explanations beyond what was written on this story by OP. Maybe the family didn’t like him due to his compulsive sexual behavior so he abandoned them. Maybe he’s just the kind of person that small money that is worthless to others means a lot to him. Maybe he thought his family had the money he could afford to give anyone, and he didn’t think they needed more. I also know some people who had this kind of behavior though I don’t want to tell the story here. These people were super rich, I mean, multiple tens of billions of naira, but their family members had to struggle and make their own money. This type of thing also happens in other countries of the world, not just Nigeria.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Fantazy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Leave him.
He is simply following the instructions given to him by ...
Abi you wan make him run mad?

Na deliverance him need now
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
usagee36:
Enough of your brother your brother. You guys forget him and fight for yours. I know some people will advise you pray for him or see a pastor that will eat you guys down. Nothing is wrong with your brother than being a wicked person. Move and make your lives better too.

We have moved on. We're independent already. It's just his wife and kids that brought about this topic.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by vickydevoka(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

If the woman is self sufficient and has the support of her family, she will leave him. Only dependent wives put up with their husband’s bad behavior
Wic family support. That's If en papa n mama de alive
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

There are other explanations beyond what was written on this story by OP. Maybe the family didn’t like him due to his compulsive sexual behavior so he abandoned them. Maybe he’s just the kind of person that small money that is worthless to others means a lot to him. Maybe he thought his family had the money he could afford to give anyone, and he didn’t think they needed more. I also know some people who had this kind of behavior though I don’t want to tell the story here. These people were super rich, I mean, multiple tens of billions of naira, but their family members had to struggle and make their own money. This type of thing also happens in other countries of the world, not just Nigeria.
Okay. If your mother abandons you today because YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR , will you leave her to die on a sick bed knowing you could help? ALSO you set up several people outside including strangers you’re fucking and village people but your family members have to struggle because you believe people should work for their own money? That one no follow bros. There is no kind of explanation for that kind of behavior. With these two points ,& don’t need to read any other thing to conclude there is something funny behind his wealth. This is Nigeria.

I don’t know what you’re trying to see behind the already clear story, all these are assumptions.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by DeepSight(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
CEOwatazs:

To tender advice nah crime again abi kini?

Dont be flippant about it. People have been known to act on crazy pieces of advice received online. Even in terms of suicide.
Dont presume whats out there.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by obstead200(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

i feel u might be exagerating things.

lets start by asking:
who trained u in university?
or if u are in business, who set u up with finances?

you are just not happy that u dont get so much from your brother as u expect. it makes u to judge him unfairly.

well sha..... i might be wrong

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by zakkxx: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely
generous outside.

I no want slap u ooo!! Na you work the money for your brother? So make your brother give his wife money to buy demonic hair abi!! Natural hair or low cut is the best for his wife!! Only mumu man go buy human demonic hair for his wife!! Face your family and live your brothers wealth alone!!!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I feel he enjoys the power that comes with being the only well-to-do person. Because he has money, his opinion is final in any family matter not until we started making money too and began arguing with him on some matters.

My other brother would have been in the village by now if it were before but for my intervention and this is something he does not want.

For those asking about my relationship with him before he became rich, my brother has left our house in the village to the city before I was born. So, I started seeing him as a "brother" from my childhood.

He started with selling in the market and later grew to become an importer so his wealth can be justified.

Just his behavior that is a thing of concern.

I’m getting a better picture now. People with his kind of personality want everyone else (including family members) to pass through the systems they passed through, and they are willing to help those who speak highly of them and are willing to learn from them. That’s why outsiders gain the most from them.

Family members expect them to help but in their minds they think family members want them to divide their wealth into 2 and give them one before they can appreciate. If they give you 10k, they want you to jump up and announce to the world how they’re helping you, in fact they want you to join them in the business and serve them till they settle you. This puts them at odds with their families often

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by elonmuskbaby: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
sad shocked
MufasaLion:

Many people have watched their kids suffer with no remorse. I'm not surprised this man watched his mother died with no empathy. It doesn't mean he's occultic. There are millions of people like him all over the world. Most of them are psychopath.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Okay. If your mother abandons you today because YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR , will you leave her to die on a sick bed knowing you could help? ALSO you set up several people outside including strangers you’re fucking and village people but your family members have to struggle because you believe people should work for their own money? That one no follow bros. There is no kind of explanation for that kind of behavior. With these two points ,& don’t need to read any other thing to conclude there is something funny behind his wealth. This is Nigeria.

I don’t know what you’re trying to see behind the already clear story, all these are assumptions.

Mind you I’m not trying to justify his behavior, I’m only trying to explain it because people will wrongly conclude that there’s juju or something involved.

His brother has a kind of personality. He has given me more information now to understand it better. His brother wants everyone else to go through the same process he went through, and he also wants everyone else to pass through him, so he can be seen as the kingmaker in his community.

If you’re not singing his praises of him and broadcasting his 10k help to other people, then you’re not on his list of people to be helped. These kinds of people only regard blood relationships due to the tag the society has placed on it. In truth, the people they value are those willing to pass through them and learn from them.

You hardly notice these people in families unless they’re the oldest and other people are looking up to them

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dailyparrot: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
obstead200:
i feel u might be exagerating things.

lets start by asking:
who trained u in university?
or if u are in business, who set u up with finances?

you are just not happy that u dont get so much from your brother as u expect. it makes u to judge him unfairly.

well sha..... i might be wrong

I am not exaggerating anything. I have not said anything about myself and my brother. I only posted the incident that happened with my mother and the current incident happening with his wife and children.

I don't care about his money now and yes, he contributed to my university education.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by sylve11: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

Your brother na real financial analyst.

Lol grin cool
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

Mind you I’m not trying to justify his behavior, I’m only trying to explain it because people will wrongly conclude that there’s juju or something involved.

His brother has a kind of personality. He has given me more information now to understand it better. His brother wants everyone else to go through the same process he went through, and he also wants everyone else to pass through him, so he can be seen as the kingmaker in his community.

If you’re not singing his praises of him and broadcasting his 10k help to other people, then you’re not on his list of people to be helped. These kinds of people only regard blood relationships due to the tag the society has placed on it. In truth, the people they value are those willing to pass through them and learn from them.

You hardly notice these people in families unless they’re the oldest and other people are looking up to them
Hmmm.

Alright, I kind of see this point. You are absolutely correct. I know people like this but the story about him letting his mother die was kind of extreme. Seems very fishy.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Getdabag: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Samfigo1:

When you said your he wanted to sleep with your sister, did you mean his own sister too?
i thought I was the only one that read that, like wtf
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by usagee36: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Okay better. Let them handle it as a family. Same thing happened to someone I know and when they moved on, things began to happen for them. Their mom receives 180k weekly from her two other children who made it abroad and they bought her a new car. My God continue to bless you guys.
Dailyparrot:

We have moved on. We're independent already. It's just his wife and kids that brought about this topic.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The issue with ur brother is simple. U don't need to go far for the solution. He belongs to a cult group who uses a system called teeth for tat. Wealth is given in exchanged for certain things and must be renewed periodically with certain things. Examples:

1. Family ie his mother, wife or children.
2. Ur lover
3. Virgins
4. Private parts or other human parts.
5. Human blood (Politicians use this alot)
6. Juice from private parts or pubic hairs from different individuals etc. (Yahoo Yahoo boys use this alot).
These must be used to renew their wealth or go higher in wealth periodically.

Things they don't do or avoid:
1. They might not finish their personal house, paint it or park into it.
2. Some may have a special room which no one else is allowed to enter especially their wives.
3. They can not help their own people out of poverty.
4. Their appearance looks prudent but they are worse inwards because of their limitations.
5. Some are not expected to have kids, so the woman must abort any pregnancy or she will be killed by them physically or spiritually.
6. Some would never allow a woman cross them when they are lying on a bed or sitting on a chair.
7. They allow their wealth to expire hence the need to constantly renew their source.
8. They won't show u the way until u join them.

Some of the things they do/characteristics:
1. They help outsiders because they will use them for their wealth advancement.
2. Some don't have kids.
3. Some have at least a child that is mad or an slowpoke.
4. Some will not see a dead body.
5. Some will give u cash with their left hand.
6. Some goes and comes back from meetings at odd time/day.
7. Some was mad before they become rich.
8. They have friends who are sharing the same characteristics.
9. Some are fond of wearing a particular color.
10. Most don't believe in God Almighty and prefers to worship another gods.
11. Periodically u will see him with fresh wound and he will tell u it was an accident.
12. Some goes to the villa regularly and always kill goat or dog and share with alot if people etc. As u share with him, he takes ur good futune spiritually.
13. Lastly they have a heart of stone and can hardly change etc.

When u see men who have money and u can't explain their source of wealth and are found to be doing these or more, please avoid them. I don't want to mention names of where they can belong to because I have said alot already.
I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by syntekelite(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kobicove:

When you say 5some do you mean 1 guy and 3 women?

How is that even possible?

Normal thing my man.. esp when highness is involved..
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Authorsy: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
ibechris:
If your brother sleeps with multiple women just like that and still ignores his immediate family,then i have so much doubt in his wealth seriously.

That's what i thought too. Probably audio money and the type that likes public admiration and attention so the little he has, he spends impressing the streets while his family bears the brunt at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.