Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66418 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by cherishmichael: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yeah I've seen that video before...
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Donpenny:
All hands must be on desk to nib this manice in the mud. Security agent should be up to their task, the society should stop glorifying people with unverified source of wealth or income and the government should create an enabling environment for its timing youthful population
Seriously the high unemployment rate is also a factor to look into. No job after school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Furcko: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blazadenise:
I move around with a jack knife in my handy cross back, and I'm always very careful and stay very close to the knife when ever I board a bus, trust nobody.
until olokpa lynch you, you go explain how dem take born ur papa, no be to dey talk tough for SM

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
At times psychopathic serial killers hide their sodomistic urges by masking thier killings with anoda modus operandi.. there is no country without serial killers with diff henious urges..nigeria's case is peculiar cos of lack of the right behavioural psychologists.. many such crimes arent the fault of victims.. i think a serial killer is Loose in jos using rituals as a cover..my thoughts though..

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Skynet55: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yeah I've seen that video before...
pls explain in details what happened
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by olubabajc(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Result of End SARS

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
Young women have become endangered species in the hands of ritualists aka yahoo boys. The Nigerian police should step up and hunt these killers
You ladies should not stay at a place, keep roaming for money your parents cannot afford to give you.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Please say it louder
Nobody deserves to be killed in this manner.
The boys who gloat over news like this are the kind of boys that ladies pay no attention to, hence the anger against women

Modern day Nigerian Woman must follow man money
It's the natural order of things
What's not natural is killing them.

Kpakam wink

I seriously condem the killing TBH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by snoopz: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
May her soul rest in peace, se God or devil go recognise who Dem wan sentence so?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You ladies should not stay at a place, keep roaming for money your parents cannot afford to give you.

Keep blaming the dead instead of the killers. Don’t worry, Karma is a bitch aka angry woman.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
ednut1:
the killing part didn’t happen in Nigeria its cut and join.

Yes, I've seen the killing part years ago and if I recall correctly it was from a South American country or Mexico

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have that Oga. It was a video someone sent me through WhatsApp . No links attached
Plz

Send to me 08131654524
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Brarrie: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
you wan unite fight grin cheesy grin don't make me laff abeg the only solution is by cautioning any lady around you but the fact is they won't listen they are selfie they want the money honey grin

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Shusher: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Skynet55:
Young boys flexing and chilling with three girls in an unknown location, maybe their house. After the flexing and party, they used them for rituals.
One was brutally stabbed and beheaded like a chicken.
That video made me sick. So many people are doing rituals these days and they get away with it, because no one questions the source of wealth. We worship money in Nigeria!
Btw young people doing it codedly call it plus up, majority front as Yahoo boys.

8 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shusher:

Young boys flexing and chilling with three girls in an unknown location, maybe their house. After the flexing and party, they used them for rituals.
That video made me sick. So many people are doing rituals these days and they get away with it, because no one questions the source of wealth. We worship money in Nigeria!
Btw young people doing it codedly call it plus up, majority front as Yahoo boys.

the part where they were killed was not really part of the video cuz I remember seeing that killing part years ago and it's from a South American country. So we don't know if they were really killed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Skynet55: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shusher:

nawoo God have mercy, heart of man is getting wicked
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
Girls are easy target .girls pls stay at home don go to meet people u don't Kno .all in the name of money
Will they listen? All they know let me dry Maga lol
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!
. will they listen?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mywd: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calicoe:

Baba That shit will f#@k up ur mind I swear
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
I get all the videos, message on whatsapp so i can send them toyou
Curious346:
drop link to the video here.. I I wanna see it
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Brownshoe: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
She looks like one of those girls who was used for rituals in that viral video that's making rounds on Tiktok.
is that video real, because how can dey have the gut to post it on net and police can't trace their ip by now.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by orumba(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
They want to chill with the big boys,
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
There will be hope if we had a proper police service that is adept at investigation.
But the promoters of the status quo prefer one moulded in the image of the colonialists as a tool for state suppression and coercion whose mandate begins and ends with 'keeping the peace'..
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stop stressint your self, na just female children or any ladies you know around you make you warn them not to do hookup/runs or go to clubs with any guy or go visit any guy for house

Cuz obviously girl child now in naija are the most vulnerable cuz of their covetousness
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mywd: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:

Wetin be ur whatsapp boss
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by LILTJAY: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:
bros abeg 08118293164 whatsapp
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Okay talk from there now
LILTJAY:
bros abeg 08118293164 whatsapp
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by KingDash: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
but them no show where them kee em na, might be a skit
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by cherishmichael: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
I just came across the certain video, and it was brief too.
Skynet55:
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mywd:

Wetin be ur whatsapp boss
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Killings every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.