Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66419 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
KingDash:
but them no show where them kee em na, might be a skit
Skit with live stabbing abi ? Oga, make I no talk abeg
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jeromejnr:

So you mean people recorded a video of them performing ritual killings?
That's what it was. And all I can say is may God help us
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by KingDash: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Skit with live stabbing abi ? Oga, make I no talk abeg
jesu.. post screenshot fam.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by labelle123(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jos don turn sth ooo
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by merits(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anybody that killed her should remain alive till eternity.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Regenerated012(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rahkman:
which one ?? The one dem dey behead one girl or the one dem dey drag two girls enter ritual center?

I have all the videos. Just message me on Whatsapp let me send them to you.

Abeg no charges ooo.

0. 8. 1. 6. 8. 4. 3. 9. 7. 7. 2
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Hespee93: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
These Yahoo guys has taken this their ritual too far, but when SARS was terrorisibg them, the whole nation fought agaiant SARS including some victims of ritual killing, now see what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zooposki:

Keep blaming the dead instead of the killers. Don’t worry, Karma is a bitch aka angry woman.
There are no sellers if there's no customer. a lady is advising her boyfriend to do yahoo when he's doing just fine and responsible, no be juju be that. You can keep wailing, the news will come and you will keep on crying.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:
I get all the videos, message on whatsapp so i can send them toyou
I don't have sim.. Am seamless
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Valuc: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
The time sars dey pursue Dem up and down.. we dey say Dem dey harass dem.. (though those idiots no Sabi who be who
.. just look good and u will be tagged a yahoo) now ritual don over take kidnap..

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Will this stop women from following these ritualists all for the sake of money? The society itself deserves what is happening around them. Until we begin to condemn this quick rich syndrome among our youths and encourage good virtues, patience, perseverance, hardworking and high moral standards among them such ugly incidents will subsist. We must use the knowledge that we have to save ourselves otherwise there's going to be recklessness as youths are now ruthless in their search for money. Everybody can be rich without ritualism it's just that people are not ready to play their cards the right way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ki olomo di omu iya e mu. This Yahoo guys are just using different ladies anyhow. Ladies too never wise. Be contended with whatever you have. Okele gbigbe pelu itelorun o san ju kinni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
This actually proves that the North and Southwest are actually brothers. They will soon surpass the descendants of the fallen demon in money rituals, yahoo, skull mining and organ harvesting business.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Saw the videos, got me shook for the whole day. I’m worried for our ladies o. What’s worse is that it can happen to anybody runs girl � r normal girlfriend.
Ammishaddai:
Na that one I get . But not the full clip . Just Tiktok recording of a small segment of the video. But baba, those boys get mind to dey record that stuff
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by CrudeSon: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
The worst scary part is that those ritualists will be here reading and commenting on the evil they carried out,accessing the thoughts of the society over their evil doings!!!Nairaland is getting scary day by day.

5 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Timoleon:
Saw the videos, got me shook for the whole day. I’m worried for our ladies o. What’s worse is that it can happen to anybody runs girl � r normal girlfriend.
My brother , people have been begging me to share but I can't share that stuff wallahi. When my mum and driver saw it and they nearly fainted . What those guys did to those girls can't be done to a goat or cow

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by CrudeSon: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:

Hope you are not one of them to thicken your mindset,how can you get mind to have such in your phone,you can be a suspect
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
That video shook me and I’m hardly moved.
Calicoe:

Are you talking about that one where one of the girls was being stabbed multiple times on the back? That video really finished my heart. Devil no longer stays in hell, devil has been living on earth with us. See stabbing
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
I was heartbroken I swear.
Ammishaddai:
My brother , people have been begging me to share but I can't share that stuff wallahi. When my mum and driver saw it and they nearly fainted . What those guys did to those girls can't be done to a goat or cow
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Das1mama: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mehn, No wonder the Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked.... Women hope una dy see? Always looking and hooking up with Already made not minding the source of there income. A word is even suppose to be enough for a fool in the country as things are now.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
can you give a lady 300k for just having sex...oga he no clear for ur eyes!
Guy leave that man alone, a lady that want to collected 2-3 months salary for just a night for sex, where did she think the money is coming from? Can a man that made his money legitimately, pay such amount for sex?
I once met a lady, she bluntly told me she is into hook ups. To cut the long story short, I collected her number and called her later after two days, she told me she will collect 50k for short time and 150k for full time. This was around 11pm. I told her no problem, I deliberately delayed sending her address to see if I send her the address at odd hour if she will come. I send her address to met in a place around 12pm, lo and behold this girl came all the way from Lekki according to her to FESTAC by 1am. When she called me that she was at my gate, I was surprised and speechless, and asked her why did she have to took the risk of coming by that time, what if I'm a ritualist?
Some cases like this, I don't pity them. These things happen to them because of greed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:
Stop stressint your self, na just female children or any ladies you know around you make you warn them not to do hookup/runs or go to clubs with any guy or go visit any guy for house

Cuz obviously girl child now in naija are the most vulnerable cuz of their covetousness
Stop blaming it on runs again put the blame where it belongs the killers who sell body parts in the name of ritual to make money they are the main problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!

Keep quiet abeg if you have nothing sensible to say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Guy leave that man alone, a lady that want to collected 2-3 months salary for just a night for sex, where did she think the money is coming from? Can a man that made his money legitimately, pay such amount for sex?
I once met a lady, she bluntly told me she is into hook ups. To cut the long story short, I collected her number and called her later after two days, she told me she will collect 50k for short time and 150k for full time. This was around 11pm. I told her no problem, I deliberately delayed sending her address to see if I send her the address at odd hour if she will come. I send her address to met in a place around 12pm, lo and behold this girl came all the way from Lekki according to her to FESTAC by 1am. When she called me that she was at my gate, I was surprised and speechless, and asked her why did she have to took the risk of coming by that time, what if I'm a ritualist?
Some cases like this, I don't pity them. These things happen to them because of greed.
kai...that girl get mind . 12pm ? Na wah for some girls ...even me sef no fit commot house after 7pm talk more of that kind ungodly hour shocked
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy funny you! A friend send them to me sha
CrudeSon:

Hope you are not one of them to thicken your mindset,how can you get mind to have such in your phone,you can be a suspect
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Bettie95: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed

Yea I saw it too...I couldn't watch... especially the part where a girl was being stabbed repeatedly and her head detached from her body alive�
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Frestuffng:
how long will enough be enough? These people are heartless. On a 2nd thought, it's good news because thóse who.res no dey hear word. Her to don scratch her go heaven. But on a 3rd thought, I pity her parents.
Bros, rest, even whores don deserve this..how you even sure if she wasn't kidnapped...
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
First and second weeks of January any year, are usually somehow and a time of desperation for men and ladies who put their hands where e no reach just to make statement on social media.

Visit major eateries , try spend some days in a happening hotel now, you will understand where I am coming from.

Things like this will be rampant now we are in era of get rich quick, snap and show off on social media.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Adau123(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
I want all the parents to take care of their ward,and for the ladies please be careful with some of your boyfriend who pretend to be your long time lover.some of them are brain behind the evil.May God accept her soul and souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace through Christ our Lord Amen
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
we are saying the same thing!
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Victorious1000: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:

Pls send 08153593910
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet abeg if you have nothing sensible to say.
until they use you before your eye clear!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.