Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66374 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
better train ur pikin well
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Slynation:
Omo... what's all this, our women are now endangered species!!
cos they are lazy and greedy
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't understand why almost every Nigerian man don't want to make money legitimately. I know it's so effing hard to make money legitimately in this Nigeria, but now looking for the easiest way in ritual killings is not it. If you like do ritual all the days of your life, you will never be richer than Dangote or Bill Gates. Then rituals have severe spiritual repercussions. Why would you choose to live in wealth that will fade away soon? It makes no sense to me sha.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Stop talking this way Mr, what if this happen to your sister? You are not a parent yet I guess that's the reason why you could support this king of evil, infact that you are supporting this evil you are as evil as this set of people that is if you are not doing it.
You are wicked to even have support this evil act. Don't mention me again please
its kind of a good riddance to bad nonsense
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And some BST wannabe redpillers will say she's greedy..
Daft set of humans supporting women bashing..women being assaulted..
Nonsense I wonder why these ignorant men keep Killing women tho..
They should be arrested and face the firing squad..
if she no greedy wetin she come bi
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2022
LZAA:

Guy this thing na new year
Make una reduce this una nonsense na
U hear say person kpai na wetin u type be this
Nawa
before nko

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ashetu(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/another-young-woman-reportedly-found-dead-in-jos-with-her-vital-parts-missing.html

This is too much,may God help us

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2022
ume1000:
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Gaped assh*le
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Henrygetpaid: 4:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Afonja invasion
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2022
These girl should stop meeting people they barely know online.....chai
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/another-young-woman-reportedly-found-dead-in-jos-with-her-vital-parts-missing.html
How do these ritualist manage to cut out a woman vagina? Because if it's a penis now it's undersandable, am just curious, and all there runs girls need to give themselves brain to avoid stories that touch
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
but girl fine sha, and i wont lie about it, or am i the only one seeing that?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2022
uthlaw:
can you give a lady 300k for just having sex...oga he no clear for ur eyes!
who send him to give 300k.. If not wayward boy.. People dey dash out more than 300k for free with clear mind... so no justification for killing 4 wat ever reason
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by snitchbitch: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2022
just like along time ago when when one general was murdered and his body was buried in a shallow pond

when the army took over the case, many vehicles were removed from the pond

plateau and burying people chai

no wonder there is always trouble in their state

where there is always truncation of justice,

then the blood of the innocent will always turbule the land

#itiswell!
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Jalaw: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Everyone knows the antics of these ritual yahoo boys, they are ready to spend a lot of money.
The girls too should be on guard, to avoid being trapped.
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2022
ume1000:
you sure say you dey normal for justifying ritualist?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ComputerVirus(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Buhari's rule grinBuhari's rule
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ume1000: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Spherical77:
you sure say you dey normal for justifying ritualist?
am not justifying her murder only saying her greed led to it
The binis have an adage in English it translate to "na wetin dey sweat goat dey kill goat"
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2022
CrudeSon:
The worst scary part is that those ritualists will be here reading and commenting on the evil they carried out,accessing the thoughts of the society over their evil doings!!!Nairaland is getting scary day by day.

Was thinking the same thing.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:
Sadly so.

Every yahoo boy is a potential murderer.
I see them as one. And I watch them closely, once they make any untoward move or behaviour I cut them down violently..

The Bible says, I shall wash my feet in the blood of my enemy..

*Every rich person in Nigeria is a potential murderer. Ritualism has been rampant in our country even before the age of yahoo boys. People from all walks of life patronize these human parts dealers
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:
get a link for the video from your wassap business and drop here so we can watch
Lol. I have the video.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Na that one I get . But not the full clip . Just Tiktok recording of a small segment of the video. But baba, those boys get mind to dey record that stuff
Wow! I have another completely different one. This one a girl was tearing another girl’s back open with a knife.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Wow! I have another completely different one. This one a girl was tearing another girl’s back open with a knife.
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Are they Nigerians?
Yes. Would’ve posted it but they won’t let me.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Yes. Would’ve posted it but they won’t let me.
Hmm...na wah o. I just pray our girls go repent after this nonsense
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:

It's terrible and horrible of you to attempt to make a living reporting bad news. I can understand reporting scandalous salacious news about politicans. But to gleefully report about the heinous murder of a fellow human? I have no negative superlative to use in describing you

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Boss
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Boss

Did you cover the celebratory news at the beginning of the year when First Ladies were visiting New borns? Did you get the NL Mods to push such info to frontpage?

You delight in reporting bad news and you are trying to make that your niche. It's a terrible business idea even though I agree it is a valid niche. Enjoy your attempt at being "big" in that niche but be also prepared to be denigrated for it. Nuff said
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have that Oga. It was a video someone sent me through WhatsApp . No links attached

oya send am here for peace to reign...

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Did you cover the celebratory news at the beginning of the year when First Ladies were visiting New borns? Did you get the NL Mods to push such info to frontpage?

You delight in reporting bad news and you are trying to make that your niche. It's a terrible business idea even though I agree it is a valid niche. Enjoy your attempt at being "big" in that niche but be also prepared to be denigrated for it. Nuff said

Bad News Plenty Inside This Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.