Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66448 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calicoe:

Are you talking about that one where one of the girls was being stabbed multiple times on the back? That video really finished my heart. Devil no longer stays in hell, devil has been living on earth with us. See stabbing
Yes, that's the one. I've seen a lot of killings but that particular one really touched my marrow . I just wish the video will go viral so that our girls will learn not to place money above their safety

4 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Promise47(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please send to me on WhatsApp 08138753144
Ammishaddai:
I don't have that Oga. It was a video someone sent me through WhatsApp . No links attached
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Pele10: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Election is by the corner, bloody politifcians at work. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Promise47:
Please send to me on WhatsApp 08138753144
Bros wetin you wan use the video do ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Frestuffng:
how long will enough be enough? These people are heartless. On a 2nd thought, it's good news because thóse who.res no dey hear word. Her to don scratch her go heaven. But on a 3rd thought, I pity her parents.

You no pity those wey dey knack her?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Spherical77:
See the nonesense you dey talk guy? Why would you kill your fellow human because you dey find money? That's the most laziest and evil. Stop encouraging evil. She didn't force you to give her money at all cost

If you don't have money then don't date. Why must you kill someone child to make money?
okay...I ear you!
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
why! why now, why all these ladies dey foolish like these now, common sense they don't have, from everything we have been hearing last year, this year we have started again, we are still going to hear more, because they won't take heed or learn from all this news. Before you even decide to elope with any man/boy/guy

1. Know him very well, not just him, his parent, his home and many things that has to do with him
2. Make sure you know his mind, don't just be following guys up and down just because of 200 naira gala and 1 five alive

You as a lady, be cautious when a guy invite you, don't just run into trap like cow...... ladies give yourself sense............ dis guys go kill una finish ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Calicoe: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
please sent it to my whataspp number 08118293164
Baba That shit will f#@k up ur mind I swear

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Btruth: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
.......is this what some fellas want to start this new year with?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

Was God promoting Abel when Cain nack am apako?
Humans will be human
Just pray your number never comes up

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Njc1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
You just the guy se,wey the video ��.. wetin you wan check Abeg �
Curious346:
get a link for the video from your wassap business and drop here so we can watch
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Yes, that's the one. I've seen a lot of killings but that particular one really touched my marrow . I just wish the video will go viral so that our girls will learn not to place money above their safety

So you mean people recorded a video of them performing ritual killings?

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/another-young-woman-reportedly-found-dead-in-jos-with-her-vital-parts-missing.html

I don talk am sey the day rituals go enter North, e go bloody.

North only know how to duplicate evil things and perfect it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Blazadenise(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
I move around with a jack knife in my handy cross back, and I'm always very careful and stay very close to the knife when ever I board a bus, trust nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Omo Na JOS dey trend now, skull miners don relocate to JOS
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
the killing part didn’t happen in Nigeria its cut and join.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yorubas and Hausa fulanis are brothers and sisters according to Tinubu, yorubas and Hausa fulanis doing their legitimate business, human skulls miners
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

It's terrible and horrible of you to attempt to make a living reporting bad news. I can understand reporting scandalous salacious news about politicans. But to gleefully report about the heinous murder of a fellow human? I have no negative superlative to use in describing you

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Rollitout: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/another-young-woman-reportedly-found-dead-in-jos-with-her-vital-parts-missing.html

O Allah, I pray that you unleash your terrible timely terror on whosoever that might have been involved in this kind of killing of this pretty young lady.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Curious346: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
found it

You are correct but it's speaking more of those who are wicked to you

Have Yahoo boys done you wickedness

Yahoo boys invite more curses to Nigeria than even the bokoharan and fulani terrorists.

Its just by the mercy of God that we are not consumed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Forensib(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
The love of money is the root of evil!

Anyways,

Learn how to Earn in Dollars with CPA Affilliate Marketing. This Free ebook(pdf) will show you More about the Strategies to make money online with CPA deals.�

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgjaBFhl2euotNK6-s0wCaAszx3jqrJ7/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by WhiteRuler: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed

That video they were being dragged inside?

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Odera2016: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Frestuffng:
how long will enough be enough? These people are heartless. On a 2nd thought, it's good news because thóse who.res no dey hear word. Her to don scratch her go heaven. But on a 3rd thought, I pity her parents.

Are you okay? No, endeavor to answer the question as it is in a bid to ascertain the status of your mental health.

These are heartless criminals, it doesn't matter how or where they met these girls, some are Hoodwinked by job promises (everyone is bleeding financially) some where offered lifts, some were lured by 'trusted friends', some where forcefully taken or kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
All these “showing naysh and showing breast gender” make una Dey careful ooooo, these useless boys are not smiling , if you chop anyhow , you go pay oooo

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calicoe:

Are you talking about that one where one of the girls was being stabbed multiple times on the back? That video really finished my heart. Devil no longer stays in hell, devil has been living on earth with us. See stabbing

Has anyone ever pondered why it was recorded...

4 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
All hands must be on desk to nib this manice in the mud. Security agent should be up to their task, the society should stop glorifying people with unverified source of wealth or income and the government should create an enabling environment for its timing youthful population

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Bizman305(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria and it's citizens are threading on a very rough and bad path.
What's going on now?
Women aren't safe again, kids too, the dead, the living, villagers, businesses.
What kind of curse is this?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Doglove91: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calicoe:

Ehyaaa. Take heart dear
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Legendoo: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Prostitution is the oldest profession

Why not arrest politicians instead of yahoo

When collision jam collision na chaos u go get.

NB.
Ndi feministo , pro prostitution, do you see your future.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by cherishmichael: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yeah I've seen that video before...
Ammishaddai:
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Even with all these they won't still remain in their houses. Always jumping from one hotel/car to the other.

If you don't love yourself think about your family before you embark on that kukere journey.

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by cherishmichael: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.