Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (66372 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Igeresuen: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
The killings is too much yahoo boys need to be declared as terrorist
Teejay13:
This is becoming too much. How comes jos is now recording high rate of ritualist.

Indeed there is a ritualist den, we don't know about somewhere in jos
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
Na plan video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by chaloskyx: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
WOMEN BE VIGILANT DONT WALK ALONE ON DESERTED ROADS OR ENTER CARS OF PPL YOU DONT KNOW OR STAY OUT LATE WITHOUT ANY FRIEND WITH YOU OR GET ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THEIR SOURCE OF WEALTH
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Wheoma1: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!

They were pushed out of Keke
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Pyhonist: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
Young women have become endangered species in the hands of ritualists aka yahoo boys. The Nigerian police should step up and hunt these killers

You mean stupid and greedy young women?

Not all young women only the lame ones.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Guy leave that man alone, a lady that want to collected 2-3 months salary for just a night for sex, where did she think the money is coming from? Can a man that made his money legitimately, pay such amount for sex?
I once met a lady, she bluntly told me she is into hook ups. To cut the long story short, I collected her number and called her later after two days, she told me she will collect 50k for short time and 150k for full time. This was around 11pm. I told her no problem, I deliberately delayed sending her address to see if I send her the address at odd hour if she will come. I send her address to met in a place around 12pm, lo and behold this girl came all the way from Lekki according to her to FESTAC by 1am. When she called me that she was at my gate, I was surprised and speechless, and asked her why did she have to took the risk of coming by that time, what if I'm a ritualist?
Some cases like this, I don't pity them. These things happen to them because of greed.

Why are you surprised and speechless? She told you she is into hook up, since time past prostitution has been invoke, she is a commercial sex worker and that's her job, she told you what she is collecting for the service she has to offer. You accepted and asked her to come by odd hour, it's a job and means of livelihood and she came regardless of the time. She is greedy,are you not greedy?

So for being greedy she should died that way? So she charge 50k for sex or say 150 for sex does that mean she should be killed for rituals?

If you dey talk bro please use your sense abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by niel63(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
To all my niggas hustling legitimately, taking the bull by the horn... your rewards no be here... keep the faith on,, keep the good work going.

Nothing pays more than being real.

3 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by donMIG(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Weitin u wan tell Godnaw
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
SlyDev:

Na plan video

The blood that came out of the stabbing and the slitting of throats is a plan video? Go and watch that video. Not that one they where dragging the two girls the last one they stab the lady laying on the ground
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by stacyadams: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
Girls are easy target .girls pls stay at home don go to meet people u don't Kno .all in the name of money

grin cheesy good advice but the problem is will they listen? the answer is no.u will kip hearing it's not my portion

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The blood that came out of the stabbing and the slitting of throats is a plan video? Go and watch that video. Not that one they where dragging the two girls the last one they stab the lady laying on the ground
Forget those guys abeg . Dem dey form smart while the obvious is pointing at them.
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Alfabest07(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:
So wait I go born pikin,she go grow finish and one devil go kill am use the part to do rituals?

Please spare the part where you say she is greedy and not ok with what she has. No human on earth deserves to be killed like a chicken and parts harvested like a farmland. This is inhumane and we need to find a lasting solution to all this rubbish.

On our social media platform now we promote all this lazy boys that don't won't to work rather to get quick money, politicians killing because they want to remain in power.

This change begin with each and everyone of us, if we can't come together unite and fight this evil under our roof we have all failed
shey the girls go dey tell you anytime they wan go meet boy, who fit be yahoo boy wey plus, who fit be her potential murderer. How you wan take fight am.
Raise your kids not to put eye for wetin they can't afford genuinely, to me, that's the starting step
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Why are you surprised and speechless? She told you she is into hook up, since time past prostitution has been invoke, she is a commercial sex worker and that's her job, she told you what she is collecting for the service she has to offer. You accepted and asked her to come by odd hour, it's a job and means of livelihood and she came regardless of the time. She is greedy,are you not greedy?

So for being greedy she should died that way? So she charge 50k for sex or say 150 for sex does that mean she should be killed for rituals?

If you dey talk bro please use your sense abeg.
Which man in his right senses will pay for one night sex for 150k with the money he made legitimately?
Is it not greed that led the lady to go out in that ungodly hour to met with a man he barely know, the question still persists, what if I'm a ritualist?
Tell me, had it been that I promised to pay her 10k, will she have risk her life to come at that ungodly hour?
Continue to encourage them and they will continue to use them for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by BiigTee: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls what's ur whatsapp number?
seyz91:
I get all the videos, message on whatsapp so i can send them toyou
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by BiigTee: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Could u kindly send me the video? 080-545-22334
Ammishaddai:
I don't have the links. It's only the video I have . Baba, that thing was disgusting to the core lipsrsealed
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by IRONSIGHT: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
I get complete perplexed when i see such post......... May God see us through
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

That is not how to respond to stabbing, blood don dey her back before. May God save us sha
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
kai...that girl get mind . 12pm ? Na wah for some girls ...even me sef no fit commot house after 7pm talk more of that kind ungodly hour shocked
All these Olosho, even if is 2pm, they will come provided money is involved. Thank God for Uber and bolt
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
I wounder how they remove a woman´s private part , God help us
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
until they use you before your eye clear!

Na you dem go use.

Better pray for sense childish boy reasoning like a toddler rationalising murder.

Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
All these Olosho, even if is 2pm, they will come provided money is involved. Thank God for Uber and bolt
Ehn ehn...baba ,you dey try. At that hour , I cannot take the risk of even welcoming her. God forbid something unfortunate happens to her, I will now become a victim of suspicion and police investigation. Chai...God forbid
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
BiigTee:
Pls what's ur whatsapp number?
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
see as she be like baby doll
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Tell your f@* m*0*m@... grin grin smiley
Gaped assh*le
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by AlphaBeta130: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Guy leave that man alone, a lady that want to collected 2-3 months salary for just a night for sex, where did she think the money is coming from? Can a man that made his money legitimately, pay such amount for sex?
I once met a lady, she bluntly told me she is into hook ups. To cut the long story short, I collected her number and called her later after two days, she told me she will collect 50k for short time and 150k for full time. This was around 11pm. I told her no problem, I deliberately delayed sending her address to see if I send her the address at odd hour if she will come. I send her address to met in a place around 12pm, lo and behold this girl came all the way from Lekki according to her to FESTAC by 1am. When she called me that she was at my gate, I was surprised and speechless, and asked her why did she have to took the risk of coming by that time, what if I'm a ritualist?
Some cases like this, I don't pity them. These things happen to them because of greed.
I thought 12pm is noon while 12am is night
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet abeg if you have nothing sensible to say.

Why did you ask him to keep quiet? It seemed what he said really hit you hard!

1 Like

Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by AlphaBeta130: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I thought pm is afternoon while am is from 12 midnight up
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

I thought 12pm is noon while 12am is night
Thanks for the observation,
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dem no go learn
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by aurorae1: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
uthlaw:
and the ladies that don't want to work but want free large money because of smelling pussy...oga dem go use them tire...if ur daughter too follow the way,they go use her!

The men were forced to chook their herpes-infected p***ses into them abi? Society will always have greedy lackeys, so it means they should be cut down worse than cows are slaughtered abi?
The day some people will think long and objectively before coming on the internet, and if they can't, choose not to type anything undecided
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Na you dem go use.

Better pray for sense childish boy reasoning like a toddler rationalising murder.

Get sense
no b fight Na...oya no ves!
Re: Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
aurorae1:

The men were forced to chook their herpes-infected p***ses into them abi? Society will always have greedy lackeys, so it means they should be cut down worse than cows are slaughtered abi?
The day some people will think long and objectively before coming on the internet, and if they can't, choose not to type anything undecided
d ladies were not force to open leg!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.