Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (38852 Views)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by DeLight360: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Friday vibes�

I can still remember the christmas party i celebrated in my uncle's house **the events can never leave my head**.......

It was a cold harmattan morning. Me and my whole family were preparing to visit my uncles house to celebrate christmas. I was so happy because their fridge is always loaded with different types of meat ** I remember secretly loading my socks with chicken during one christmas when i was little**

The journey started and i placed my earpiece and increased the volume to max... I didn't know when my mom was talking to me until my siblings were looking at me in the car and smiling...i was like what happened. I did not even complete it before i felt something like bag of cement on my face but it was my mothers hand. I off my phone and remove the earpiece sharp sharp before she seize it with hot tears in my eyes.

About 30 mins later we were at our uncles place. He and his wife welcomed us warmly but i could not hear properly due to the slap.... We were served refreshments before they would Prepare food in the evening. I retired to the guest room and used my phone until when the cooking started. I helped out in the kitchen and received approximately 8 slaps and 2 murder attempts from my mother (story for another day)...

Finally the food was ready and served-rice and chicken stew. "Time to eat the fruit of my labour" I said to myself. I kept my chicken lap in the centre and ate the rice while stealing constant glances at the meat. I cleard my rice in less than 20 mins and smiled to myself thinking of how i would devour the chicken... and then boom my uncle's 2 year old child grabbed my chicken and ran away... Yeeee my spirit screamed from inside *after everything i went through in my mother's hand, the worse thing was that only the legs of the chicken were left in the pot* i just watched as the child devoured the meat while my family and my uncle with his wife laughed expecting me to behave mature... But no no no no I just walked to their poultry farm, carried one fowl and ran away..

440 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Bola146(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Werey...

This op just dey make me dey laugh this morning grin grin

MODIFIED:::: op, honestly you made my day... Thanks man.....one free packet of condom for you.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by jpeevibes(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
First to comment on nice story.
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by mardis: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
U went and started devouring the faul live abi what?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Philipmems(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
So the moral of the story is the chicken that had no business with your family feud paid the price.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by EmzyT: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
G

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by MiamiePizza(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reading your story from beginning i was like what's OP saying like this, but the end got me lol. grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by FreeSpirited: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Olumighty123(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Weyre say na 2 murder attempt grin

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by FalseProphet1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
I see you becoming a petty thief and pick pocket, I see a mob chasing you to lynch you after snatching the empty purse of a broke slay queen, I see you running faster than usain bolt for your life only to find nothing inside the purse, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus after hunger must have dealt terribly with you, I see you preaching in parks and collecting offerings, I see you opening a church and impregnating 14 female members of your choir.

This I have seen.

270 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by muller101(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Op I beg you in the name of God. Don't take any political office. Pls.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Ehmmah588(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by iykeklef(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mad ooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
You made my day

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Oduduwa707: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahamy chest oo,Op you funny.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by PapaNnamdi: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nairaland is laced with differentmadpeople I swear,

The guy just gimme laughs grin shocked

19 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by arthurwillia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
You stole chicken and ate it baa
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Naybahood(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you becoming a petty thief and pick pocket, I see a mob chasing you to lynch you after snatching the empty purse of a broke slay queen, I see you running faster than usain bolt for your life only to find nothing inside the purse, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus after hunger must have dealt terribly with you, I see you preaching in parks and collecting offerings, I see you opening a church and impregnating 14 female members of your choir.

This I have seen.

False prophet never disappoints ….LOL

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol, the baby injured your planned enjoyment of the chicken lap.

grin
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Offpoint1: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
It seems I've lost my sense of humour...

15 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by DeLight360: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Why is that so?

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Even me sef no laugh..

All Thanks to him below

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Foooollllllgringringrin.......see me laughing in my room like who received 8 figures credit alertgringrin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by OnyeObodo: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny write up... Kudos. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nicklaus619(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Op you got me laughing like a teenage girl in the present of my babe, she looking at me and asking if I have gone bananas grin

10 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by udoakwa(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
My guy say him receive 2 murder threat from him mama, i no even fit laugh that one finish, FalseProphet come top him own...una too funny abeg

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by aminusodiq(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Two murder attempt grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by DeLight360: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Op you got me laughing like a teenage girl in the present of my babe, she looking at me and asking if I have gone bananas grin
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.