Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! (1012 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / Happy Birthday, Siofra. / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Pumpumking: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
....lets celebrate....lets celebrate wit afobeat... grin grin grin grin..this is the 20th time she been ban for harrrrasment & cussin inosent people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...my stomach oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she no dey listen grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by EasternActivist: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who is she

2 Likes

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by helinues: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
How much did you cash out from the banning?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Pumpumking: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
EasternActivist:
Who is she

Wot do u mean who is she?.u dont have telivision?
anyways Siofra is the second most beautiful chick on nairaland after my babe the apple of my eye..the chewwwin gun in my toooth..the tomato in my ketshup..the one & only: Wumi2017 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Tezzi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
U mean siofra the masturbator

2 Likes

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by EasternActivist: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pumpumking:

anyways Siofra is the second most beautiful chick on nairaland after my babe the apple of my eye..the chewwwin gun in my toooth..the tomato in my ketshup..the one & only: Wumi2017 cheesy

Buh who gives a f bro...

3 Likes

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by RisenJoe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
What is siofra? Who is she and what does she do? And how is this news

4 Likes

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by placeofallure(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
How's this news? She must really be a pain in your ass. I'll tell her to up her ante when she's unbanned. She seemed to be hitting the center of gravity!

1 Like

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Pumpumking: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
placeofallure:
How's this news? She must really be a pain in your ass. I'll tell her to up her ante when she's unbanned. She seemed to be hitting the center of gravity!

Siofra is the 2nd preeetiest female on nairaland..finer pass u thou & she my ex babe.we glad they ban her coz she a trouble maker...2 years ban. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Pumpumking: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
EasternActivist:

Buh who gives a f bro...

if u have moine y to chase women, it will make sence....if u broke & struglin, it will not make secnce.....brother go n watch blue film i beg!!(no ofeninse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by wumi2017(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pumpumking:

Compliments oba grin (No ofeinse)

1 Like

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kai!

Dis Mr Pumpumking sha..

Pls sir, What is the Inspiration/secret behind ur Craze? sad

No oofenese! cheesy
Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by placeofallure(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

Siofra is the 2nd preeetiest female on nairaland..finer pass u thou & she my ex babe.we glad they ban her coz she a trouble maker...2 years ban. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're just impossible!

1 Like

Re: Breakin News: Siofra Bannned Again!! by Pumpumking: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Great news every body
Siofra has apologice & promise to stop chassin me & harrrasin & cussin inosent people on nairaland....she has now agree to find a man on nairaland & i hav as Mod to unban her

She is now free to post thread (THANK ME LATER) smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Habit Can I Use To Replace Sexual Addiction / My Husband Is My Ex-boyfriend's Elder Brother I Had 3 Abortions For - Lady / Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.