Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? (1014 Views)

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Oh Goooosh, Guys In The House Which One Is Your Favorite / Guys In The House, Which Of These 3 Do You Prefer ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2022
I think the Aso rock is more secured. Or what do you think? grin grin Common!!, be proud of your kwantri grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by ghettokid1(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2022
I don't think Aso Rock is more protected than the White House

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by webhead: 11:50am On May 03, 2022
Yeye question

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2022
Also Rock is spiritual secured while white house is scientifically secured.

The question here is between spiritual protection and scientific protection which one would you prefer as a president.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Alapojames: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
The most secure house or building on earth is white house

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Manna4Gurls: 12:38pm On May 03, 2022
Why rock no go secure.
is bullet proof,
we dey hear am na
Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Nyascobar1414: 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Also Rock is spiritual secured while white house is scientifically secured.

The question here is between spiritual protection and scientific protection which one would you prefer as a president.

This I have seen.

More light pls..
I've been hearing controversies bout spiritual stuff in aso rock
Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Aklee4994(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2022
This is what am trying to explain to my guy today because of a killer film make him Dey watch today say make the guy come kill Buhari with him tactics Na him I tell am say buba can’t be hurt or kill in that aso rock � and same to a place like White House �
Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Manna4Gurls: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Aso Rock And The White House, Which Is More Secured? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
it takes 4mins for a team of US marine and airforce t reach the white house in case of possible breach

(1) (Reply)

Adulthood Is Truely Scam.... / . / What Do We Call This Kind Of Relationship Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.