Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? (7717 Views)

+18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Lawly: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
placeofallure:
This is Theatre of the Absurd. Very weird, farcical and ludicrous. Almost laughable. Then the blood part, really gory. Dunno what to make of this - whether ritual or fetish.

I really love your literary skills

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by funnyDM: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
She has used the destiny of your unborn female children. They'll be useless in life.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anyone who curses me or says anything evil about me because of this my post, I return the curse and evil back to the person.

AMEN.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by ashawopikin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
If this story is real, there's nothing to be scared about, it's just her fetish
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
alphaNomega:
A moment of silence for those who believe this story is real

Lol
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by funshint(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
@OP that girl is possessed. You may not know the effect of what she did until later. Tell the closest woman you trust; your mother or sister and seek spiritual help. You need deliverance ASAP!
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by arthurwillia(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Today on things that never happened

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by BigFrog: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
angry angry grin

Only you ask question, only cursing.

The only part I would be worried if I were you is the blood part. Anything blood and sex should have triggered your conciousness that's if you are enlightened at the time but I unfortunately...

She killed girls. What you should be bothered about is who are those girls? I will not want to go any further.

It's fetish bro.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by jimmychang: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2022
What the Bleep did I justvread grin
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by after4: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2022
This is the problem with religious people like you. You are religious but you don't want to accept the consequences of you sin. Who told you that these your empty talk will change the consequences of your actions in the spirit realm? Don't you know that sex is a covenant? Abi your Bible no tell you sey if a man have sex with a woman he becomes one body with that woman. Your own, Nah witch you join body with. Rather than cry to God for mercy and think of how to be delivered you dey here dey throw yeye talk. I did not curse you, you cursed your self. The wages of sin is death. Take that to the bank

SweetHearted:

I return your curse on your head and on the heads of all those who like and share your comment.

Anyone who curses me or says anything evil about me because of this my post, I return the curse and evil back to the person.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by dnawah(m): 4:23am On Jan 08, 2022
placeofallure:
This is Theatre of the Absurd. Very weird, farcical and ludicrous. Almost laughable. Then the blood part, really gory. Dunno what to make of this - whether ritual or fetish.
na only u Papa be headmaster?
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2022
after4:
This is the problem with religious people like you. You are religious but you don't want to accept the consequences of you sin. Who told you that these your empty talk will change the consequences of your actions in the spirit realm? Don't you know that sex is a covenant? Abi your Bible no tell you sey if a man have sex with a woman he becomes one body with that woman. Your own, Nah witch you join body with. Rather than cry to God for mercy and think of how to be delivered you dey here dey throw yeye talk. I did not curse you, you cursed your self. The wages of sin is death. Take that to the bank

You are a complete idiot, you and your family.

First analyse your miserable life before you can analyse my life and what I do with my life.

Those useless girls you have slept with, why not go and analyse and see the consequences of it in your miserable life and how to remove yourself from the web, before coming to analyse my life and whatever I have done?

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Quality20(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2022
it's only from the tribe that one can know what culture that is. So op, from what ethnic group is she from?

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Clevybrown6465: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2022
SweetHearted:

First analyse your miserable life before you can analyse my life and what I do with my life.

Those useless girls you have slept with, why not go and analyse and see the consequences of it in your miserable life and how to remove yourself from the web, before coming to analyse my life and whatever I have done?

Why don't u take time to read different comments coming in by virtue of this ur post, using ur analytical mindset, analysis them and decide which to digest in for life improvement. Most of the comments up there are very powerful and must not be joked with. U clearly agreed that all this happened at a point in ur life wen ur sense of judgement was still so clouded, but now, maturity has prompted u to consciously find out what all those happenings could have meant, hence u sort knowledge from books and other medium u felt could help, even coming down to nairaland to share your story. From every indication, u sound like someone who needs help. I will advise u step up ur maturity game a little by deliberately ignoring some of the irrelevant (foolish) comments and act on some of the matured and experienced advise been dished out by matured and knowledgeable people here instead of throwing around curses which further makes you look unintelligent.
It's obvious u need help, dnt let pride or foolishness delude you...

Peace...
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Thecreatorx: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2022
SweetHearted:

I return your curse on your head and on the heads of all those who like and share your comment.

AMEN.
Very stupid boy you Dey curse person Dey talk AMen grin
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by AdeyLolah(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
that's an oath.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by placeofallure(f): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Lawly:

I really love your literary skills

Gracias!
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by placeofallure(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
dnawah:
na only u Papa be headmaster?

Sorry, meaning?
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Thecreatorx:

Very stupid boy you Dey curse person Dey talk AMen grin

You are a complete goat.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Clevybrown6465:

Why don't u take time to read different comments coming in by virtue of this ur post, using ur analytical mindset, analysis them and decide which to digest in for life improvement. Most of the comments up there are very powerful and must not be joked with. U clearly agreed that all this happened at a point in ur life wen ur sense of judgement was still so clouded, but now, maturity has prompted u to consciously find out what all those happenings could have meant, hence u sort knowledge from books and other medium u felt could help, even coming down to nairaland to share your story. From every indication, u sound like someone who needs help. I will advise u step up ur maturity game a little by deliberately ignoring some of the irrelevant (foolish) comments and act on some of the matured and experienced advise been dished out by matured and knowledgeable people here instead of throwing around curses which further makes you look unintelligent.
It's obvious u need help, dnt let pride or foolishness delude you...

Peace...

You don't make sense at all.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by after4: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
If you don't need your life to be analysed, why did you being it to NL? Your response reeks of fear, fear of the truth. Why don't you disprove what I said. Kiss the truth young man and seek help. Not everyone sleep with everything in skirt

SweetHearted:

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Clevybrown6465: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
SweetHearted:

You don't make sense at all.

Ok, please pardon my senseless advise... I can see the ritual has taken over you already and has completely affected ur sense of reasoning.... Continue in ur misery...
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by dnawah(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Sorry, meaning?
bring ur grammar down,
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by dandig(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
A ritual Yes a fetish yes. But what university student keeps so much chickens and then goes to school, who trains them?, How many are they in her compound that she could come out nak d to butcher 2 chicks and letting them jump around with blood... If it isn't a shrine,..... More evidence then I'll believe past the first line
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by worldclass68(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Haaa...this one hard ooo...
Just be prayerful..OP may God be with u.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by ogaemma: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
SweetHearted:

AMEN.

Go for a deep deliverance.
What she has with you was satanic sex.
In some category of satanic sex, blood must be offered before the actual sexual transmission.
Don't joke.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Clevybrown6465:

Ok, please pardon my senseless advise... I can see the ritual has taken over you already and has completely affected ur sense of reasoning.... Continue in ur misery...

Let me advise you:

Do you know this bush where there are so many smelly and watery shit. The bush where people go to toilet.

Go into one of such bushes and fill your mouth with shit.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
after4:
If you don't need your life to be analysed, why did you being it to NL? Your response reeks of fear, fear of the truth. Why don't you disprove what I said. Kiss the truth young man and seek help. Not everyone sleep with everything in skirt

Let me advise you:

Do you know this bush where there are so many smelly and watery shit. The bush where people go to toilet.

Go into one of such bushes and fill your mouth with shit.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by tnerro1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
And ur prick still stand after all these, we wey normal for this country no plenty I swear
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by placeofallure(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
dnawah:
bring ur grammar down,

Awww! Sorry grin
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Thecreatorx: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
SweetHearted:

You are a complete goat.
You are nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg / My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around / HILARIOUS: Guy Passes Out While Getting A Lap Dance From Club Girls (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.