Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman (1883 Views)

Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
On my way to work this morning, I remembered an incident that made me smile and think, so I decided to share with my fans...lol.

Many years ago, I was in the University at this period, and was going to school (Abeokuta) from Ketu. On getting to the park, I entered the bus loading at the time. I was in a hurry, as one fine girl was waiting for me at home in school...but this bus was taking an unusual amount of time to get filled up. I was angry and upset, as fine girl would go back to the hostel if I don't make it in time, the other passengers too were tired of sitting and waiting.

Eventually, when it finally remained about four passengers for the bus to fill up...a Man entered, he was wearing a white garment with no shoes on, apparently he attends Cele church. As soon as he entered, he muttered something like 'Eloim shaleem Hmmm' and he got down from the bus. As soon as that happened, we the passengers looked intently at ourselves. Then he further dropped another bombshell by asking...'Please, where is the next bus '. Haaa! Immediately, the spirit of fornication in me disappeared! Now, I was sitting beside the Driver's sit and I know too well, that if anything happens...I and the driver would be on the Presidential list to Hell...I knew for sure that I wasn't going to Heaven, not with the kind of mission I had...how and what I am going to explain to Angel Gabriel when he asks why I was in a hurry to go to school on a Sunday after exams don finish? So, I quickly did some maths in my mind and weighed Fornication and my Life. I kid you not, this was the hardest maths I have ever had to solve, because this fine girl too set. Miraculously, my life sha weighed a little more than the sweet picture of that girl.

So I reluctantly got down from the bus to follow the 'man in white' to the next bus. As soon as I got down...behold, 6 passengers followed me! Chai! It was like they were waiting for me to make up my mind. When this happened, the driver of the bus appeared from no where and inquired what the problem was. We told him that there was no problem but that he can ask the man in white... because where he goes, we follow. So Driver asked the man if he saw a vision that says the bus would be involved in an accident, the man replied that sincerely, he didn't see any accident but just that his Spirit says he should not enter the bus. Well, the Driver said, whether we follow Spirit or not, his bus would be first to go before the one we are in moves..and we all shouted in unison:No Problem! At that point, even me I was confused, 15mins ago...we were all shouting and complaining that this bus never full...now we are prepared to wait another hour or so...over something we have no idea about...lolll.

To cut the long story short, that bus eventually got filled up and left. It took us another hour before ours got filled. On our way, after about 40mins journey in the middle of nowhere, we saw the first bus by the side of the road...with all the passengers out...what happened? They said fan belt cut and tire sef don go down...and the idiot has no spare tire! WoW! We all clapped for the Man in white...right there, I gave my life to Christ, I told myself I would never do anything to hurt God again and that the first thing I would do when I get back to my room was to break up with fine girl. I was determined! I had just witnessed a miracle.

When I got home...fine girl was still waiting for me, as soon as she opened the door and I saw her... immediately I had loss of memory, I quickly told myself that there is always time, besides I would get born again first thing on Monday morning, but for now...

7 Likes

Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by SportsHD: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
akinsojiSenai:

When I got home...fine girl was still waiting for me, as soon as she opened the door and I saw her... immediately I had loss of memory, I quickly told myself that there is always time, besides I would get born again first thing on Monday morning, but for now...
Loll, some girls are so fine and inviting, you'll be willing to go to hell just to taste them.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by ospreywin(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lmao grin

Bro shina
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by OloshoMan: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which of the Gods bro
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
The senses came back after you cum.

1 Like

Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by SmartPolician: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
This story is so interesting grin

Anyways, what God put in-between women's thighs is very tempting, sweet and powerful, but it has destroyed more men than the devil himself. embarassed

Thank God you are alive to tell this story.

2 Likes

Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by slawormiir: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Interesting
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Jeremani: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
that's how life is, we remember God when we are trouble
if u like give ur life to God, if u like don't, that manchi no care
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Ocholu: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

This your gist is hilarious.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

This your gist is hilarious.
grin
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by zed7: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Well written. A refreshing thread at last. As for some women, there is something about them that sometimes you'll know you may even catch HIV but you don't care.
Sometimes, you can't blame men who are accused of being simps. Perhaps to them, a plain girl in everyone's eyes may be a sexy queen in theirs.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 08, 2022
The Cele man might have entered the first bus before and had bad experience before.. It might not be any vision.

That reminds me when I was young, Dad went out that day, parked, about to come out from his car, na so one garment man appeared ( Not those who dey ask for money though).. He started his preaching and at the end of the sermon, he claimed he saw a vision to my dad not to go out on a particular day. Meaning no driving.

Dad thanked the man and left. When he got home at night, he told mum what the pastor said, mum was so worried to the extent of begging dad not to go out on that day cos my dad doesn't believe in all those things.

To cut the long story short, on the said date, mum had forgotten while dad still remember . He went out as usual but this day, he was so conscious, cautious and very careful with driving and interaction with others.

He returned home peacefully with nada happened. Same that night, he asked mum if she still remember the date the pastor said, she said Oh, it's today and you just came back from work, you this man, no kill us oo.. grin

Your story sweet Sha.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by yuping(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2022
I will repent tomorrow.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2022
zed7:
Well written. A refreshing thread at last. As for some women, there is something about them that sometimes you'll know you may even catch HIV but you don't care.
Sometimes, you can't blame men who are accused of being simps. Perhaps to them, a plain girl in everyone's eyes may be a sexy queen in theirs.
Lol...thanks.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
The Cele man might have entered the first bus before and had bad experience before.. It might not be any vision.

That reminds me when I was young, Dad went out that day, parked, about to come out from his car, na so one garment man appeared ( Not those who dey ask for money though).. He started his preaching and at the end of the sermon, he claimed he saw a vision to my dad not to go out on a particular day. Meaning no driving.

Dad thanked the man and left. When he got home at night, he told mum what the pastor said, mum was so worried to the extent of begging dad not to go out on that day cos my dad doesn't believe in all those things.

To cut the long story short, on the said date, mum had forgotten while dad still remember . He went out as usual but this day, he was so conscious, cautious and very careful with driving and interaction with others.

He returned home peacefully with nada happened. Same that night, he asked mum if she still remember the date the pastor said, she said Oh, it's today and you just came back from work, you this man, no kill us oo.. grin

cheesy
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
This story is so interesting grin

Anyways, what God put in-between women's thighs is very tempting, sweet and powerful, but it has destroyed more men than the devil himself. embarassed

Thank God you are alive to tell this story.
Lol
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by posty56: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

helinues you will not go to heaven, you supported bihari, you can't escape like that.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by luvyaself95(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
SportsHD:

Loll, some girls are so fine and inviting, you'll be willing to go to hell just to taste them.
Willing to go to hell just to toast a girl because she fine guy you dey talk with your brain so undecided
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
posty56:
helinues you will not go to heaven, you supported bihari, you can't escape like that.
I just day wonder how buhari take enter this matter...
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by helinues: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
akinsojiSenai:

I just day wonder how buhari take enter this matter...

You self asked... Na so some of those people be..

Reason why I ignored cos the guy wouldn't mind to derail this thread with politics matter
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Polynek(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
OP U no finish the story oo grin, I so much enjoyed d story, very interesting and hilarious grin, oya finish ur story joor grin
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Polynek:
OP U no finish the story oo grin, I so much enjoyed d story, very interesting and hilarious grin, oya finish ur story joor grin
grin...thanks chief.
You Sabi how the story end naa cheesy
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
There's always time bro.
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Polynek(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinsojiSenai:

grin...thanks chief.
You Sabi how the story end naa cheesy
Bad man, grin I enjoyed ur story shaa
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
There's always time bro.
grin Na u talk am oo
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Polynek:
Bad man, grin I enjoyed ur story shaa
Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
ospreywin:
Lmao grin

Bro shina
Shina Rambo grin
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by Bouncing2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin cool story dawg
Re: How I Forgot God Because Of Fine Woman by akinsojiSenai(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bouncing2:
grin cool story dawg
Thanks Chief

(1) (Reply)

He Bought Her Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Yet She Dumped Him / Who Can Explain This Irony About Nigerian Girls? / 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘mama And Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.