Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? (1553 Views)

6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by cutecommend: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
:oIt is good to know who truly loves you even without testing. But in this kind of world, some people may have to test their partners to see if they really love them.

Have you ever tested your partner if they love you? Share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Anigreat: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
cutecommend:
:oIt is good to know who truly loves you even without testing. But in this kind of world, some people may have to test their partners to see if they really love them.

Have you ever tested your partner if they love you? Share your experience.
Why would you test your partner when you truly love them?what kinda dirty mentality is that?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Blackestjunior(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Bola146(f): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yes, I called a program on radio, he passed 100%. God bless Bayo wherever he is now, genotype couldn't allow us be cry cry others I have met failed woefully grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by CrownOfClay724: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol.
Is there any need?
Understand that him/her loving you is conditional.
They will still leave if things tilts slightly out of balance.
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Sammy101111(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol some are smarter testing is a waste of time
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nobody loves you apart from your family especially your mum . Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by fikayormi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
If my girl test me , I’ll definitely fail so I can’t test her to avoid stories that touch

It will be better she fvck up on her own
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by HopeNeverDies: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!! Why testing your partner where there are lot of options flying around... I just can’t test my partner in this Situation whereby Naira/dollar is around #500. ... if anytime I perceive an odd odour... I meuvvveeeee
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Justice4Toto: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmm I understand my dear but I still believe we can be friend. I have never meet any lady like you
My dear Bola

Yours faithfully Bayo

Say no to Gebu
Rback
Na him
Na him
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
SIMPS everywhere!! angry

Only simps feels insecure in a relationship sad, why testing someone that's probably still exploring other dicks around? SIMPS are so weak and thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses angry

This is a new year and no guy is expected to simp around. Your peace of mind should be your utmost priority angry Don't go around simping all in the name of testing your partner. That would make you look so weak and desperate angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by helinues: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not like testing your partner with your friends.

My brother/sister that one na O.Y.O
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
I bought an item for my girlfriend with "I love you" written in it...I had it delivered by a dispatch rider.... I didn't talk about it for weeks and my girl kept silent...she never talked about it hoping that it is too expensive for me to buy for her...when I told her I bought it, she didn't believe, she might have hope it was sent by an imaginary crush...

Naija girls don't worth shit.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Lalami3232(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2022
I pity you as a man wey wan test your Nigerian babe grin. Even indomie and egg dey give access to their canal, talkless of testing them with something bigger.
My last relationship ended because she use my phone take login to Facebook and she forget to logout. When I enter Facebook, I see plenty messages and I know say no be mine because I no too get FB friends. Instead of me to logout, I no gree logout because of inquisitiveness. Na so I enter the babe message to see for myself ooo. Lo and behold, my darling babe na "cheerful giver". She even dey sleep with married men sef. People of God, na so I weak like agidi that day. From that very incident of years ago, E still dey hard me to give my 100% trust to these our HOElosho ladies wey we get now. Though some dey faithful and good ooo, but no trust women wey dey this part of the world for your own safety. If she's not a virgin, my brother no give her 100% trust because Toto no be like Whatsapp wey get "last seen".

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by cutecommend: 2:35pm On May 08, 2022
Bola146:
Yes, I called a program on radio, he passed 100%. God bless Bayo wherever he is now, genotype couldn't allow us be cry cry others I have met failed woefully grin grin grin
Things will be better.
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Realmi: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
Lalami3232:
I pity you as a man wey wan test your Nigerian babe grin. Even indomie and egg dey give access to their canal, talkless of testing them with something bigger.
My last relationship ended because she use my phone take login to Facebook and she forget to logout. When I enter Facebook, I see plenty messages and I know say no be mine because I no too get FB friends. Instead of me to logout, I no gree logout because of inquisitiveness. Na so I enter the babe message to see for myself ooo. Lo and behold, my darling babe na "cheerful giver". She even dey sleep with married men sef. People of God, na so I weak like agidi that day. From that very incident of years ago, E still dey hard me to give my 100% trust to these our HOElosho ladies wey we get now. Though some dey faithful and good ooo, but no trust women wey dey this part of the world for your own safety. If she's not a virgin, my brother no give her 100% trust because Toto no be like Whatsapp wey get "last seen".
who told u virgins are saint grin...u dont know nathing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Stargurl20(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
No be only test, na tester. Gat zero time for nonsense.
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Okobola146: 2:19am On May 16, 2022
Bola146:

Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by Oblivionz5(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2022
cheesy wink
Realmi:
who told u virgins are saint grin...u dont know nathing

I can testify bro
Re: Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? by dbestuncle: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
Bola146:
So how did you do the rest through radio

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Female Expose Their Private Part. / When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? / Weird Things Happening On Nairaland That You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.