Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Is It With Ebira Gals? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ebira Gals? (27877 Views)

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: me 2 i fear ebira gurls no be small,.. They are realy strong in the bed
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by siryoungwizzy(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
alienware:If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. Guy u ar insane for that your reply n I can see you are a bustard of EBIRA ugly monkey like you Never insult any tribe by accident. Ebira is my state and ama proud of them we fight for our right display your state mad man I live here in ibadan still love my state like mad

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by siryoungwizzy(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2013
For mad man who call himself alienware: If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to
repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most
powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be
known, that we are at all times ready for War. Guy u ar
insane for that your reply n I can see you are a bustard of
EBIRA ugly monkey like you Never insult any tribe by
accident. Ebira is my state and ama proud of them we
fight for our right display your state mad man I live here
in ibadan still love my state like mad
If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to
repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most
powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be
known, that we are at all times ready for War. Guy u ar
insane for that your reply n I can see you are a bustard of
EBIRA ugly monkey like you Never insult any tribe by
accident. Ebira is my state and ama proud of them we
fight for our right display your state mad man I live here
in ibadan still love my state like mad I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by seniormallam(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Breaking up is not an option for u Op. If not u are in danger, even ur new GF isn't safe.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
sir youngwizzy: alienware:If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. Guy u ar insane for that your reply n I can see you are a bustard of EBIRA ugly monkey like you Never insult any tribe by accident. Ebira is my state and ama proud of them we fight for our right display your state mad man I live here in ibadan still love my state like mad

guy behave...

ebira na tribe for kogi state...

it's not a state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Some people here understand the question...

while some people are just talking without points..

I know the question looks like i am generalizing but its jez simple english..

i know that definitely there are others that are different...but most of em depicts some bad behaviours

that make you think all of em are that way..so don't blame me that i have not seen an exception..

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Every tribe in Nigeria always has something evil to say about people from other tribes to prevent inter marrying.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by adewasco2k(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joavid:
undecided
coward!

you are an ebira chick? wow! though true be told most of them are violent but sure they are lovely once too, i am also from Kogi state and i have alot of them as friends.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by robonski15(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
DonCrust: I fear Ebira girls more than the way I fear unsterilized clipper. They're aggressive, rude, proud and love money more than their boyfriend. Even self, most of them strong pass Bash Ali

My brother u are VERY CORRECT!!! If I tell u my story with my ebira girl back in uni- days ehn u will just pity for me... Ebira girls are sometin else..
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by sarahs(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
kissTrue talk
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by youngds: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Am currently dating an Ebira girl, but the only problem i see is, she loves dressing like lady gaga, & it's kill my pocket, anyway i like her cos she gat class[/size]
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Ab025(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
They will keep on complainin abt ebira gals, bt wen they see an ebira gal on d road their joysticks will be speakin in tongues...

Is there a tribe in nigeria where u won't find d good, d bad and d ugly in nigeria...?
What of warri gals, are ebira gals as aggressive as them...? By the way, can all of u that are complainin abt ebira gals being bad swear that u haven't also seen a gud ebira gal b4...? Or will u swear that ur own tribes too dnt have bad and aggressive gals too...?

If ebira gals become aggressive to u becos u were caught cheatin, pls dnt come here to complain abt them for ur own selfish reasons, infact u guys shud even leave ebira gals alone and chase other tribes, we ebira guys like them d way they are joor....I wonder if there is a tribe that u won't find a gal that does all this things u people are complainin of ebira gals doing, infact leave our gals for us or dnt ur tribe also hav gals, can't u guys date ur tribal gals...?

Pls to avoid more complains, whenever u see an ebira gal on d streets, pls dnt approach her so that u dnt come back here to tell us how aggressive ur galfriend is....as in, pls keep ur "pen" in ur trouses.

Am ebira and I admit that some ebira gals may be rude and aggressive wit those bad attitude u guys mentiond bt I also know that we hav very beautiful ladies wit beautiful attitudes too.

My tribal gals may nt be perfect bt btw are there any such tins as "perfect gals".....?

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by ecosanders: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wen am planning to meet ma ebira gal in okene tomorrow. Dey are usually loud sha. And flare up easily. Well I got to b careful sha cos she broke up wit Me two Months ago, only to call me again two days ago, dats why am going wit ma ebira friend, in case

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
ecosanders: Wen am planning to meet ma ebira gal in okene tomorrow. Dey are usually loud sha. And flare up easily. Well I got to b careful sha cos she broke up wit Me two Months ago, only to call me again two days ago, dats why am going wit ma ebira friend, in case

Oga no fall back oooo... If you know what is good for you... Jez go dre greet her and muv on... I repeat don't fall back... Xcpt u re stil in love Wich I fink is d case here...
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nobody can convince me here,i once dated a lady from kogi,she's so aggressive,materialistic and a flirt.The only good thing about her is that she's good in bed and hardworking.And when we broke up,she threatened to bath me with acid,but as a strong guy,i also threatened to beat the daylight out of her if i should see her around me.The funny thing is that she still calls me up that she loves me

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by robonski16: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Teebest82: Nobody can convince me here,i once dated a lady from kogi,she's so aggressive,materialistic and a flirt.The only good thing about her is that she's good in bed and hardworking.And when we broke up,she threatened to bath me with acid,but as a strong guy,i also threatened to beat the daylight out of her if i should see her around me.The funny thing is that she still calls me up that she loves me

U have said it all... They like to inflict injury on their partner.. Never take them for granted cos what they say they will do they will surely do it.. My ex ebira girl used the stick used in turning garri to slash my eyes it bruised my eyebrow.. Mehn blood was gushing out like tap water, I was in pains and she was no where to be found I hurriedly tied my fore head and went to a near by hospital and it was stiched..

The next day she packed all her ebira friends to beg me they were all kneeling down begging me that it was the devil, my best friend begged on her behalf.. Well the next one she did almost cost me my life... I fear who no fear ebira girls oo..

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
robonski16:

U have said it all... They like to inflict injury on their partner.. Never take them for granted cos what they say they will do they will surely do it.. My ex ebira girl used the stick used in turning garri to slash my eyes it bruised my eyebrow.. Mehn blood was gushing out like tap water, I was in pains and she was no where to be found I hurriedly tied my fore head and went to a near by hospital and it was stiched..

The next day she packed all her ebira friends to beg me they were all kneeling down begging me that it was the devil, my best friend begged on her behalf.. Well the next one she did almost cost me my life... I fear who no fear ebira girls oo..

oboi ya own bad ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by ecosanders: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Me just reconcile with ma Ebira gal. Looking forward to her visit grin
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2013
ecosanders: Me just reconcile with ma Ebira gal. Looking forward to her visit grin
cool shocked cool cool cool shocked
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by ecosanders: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2013
mashnino:
shocked
mashnino:
Oh yea! Ma fear is just dat she is desperate to hook me up, but am lucky sha as a manchester united fan, cos d gal gather enough, God save me in dis adventure
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Agrika: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
I think Igala, Ebira and Fulani girls are one of the finest girls in northern nigeria..... but emmm from the experience, Ebira girls are very wicked, aggresive, gets easily jealous and are very unforgiving and they always result to the use of jazz at any given opportunity....but on a positive note, they are very intelligent and brainy, hardworking, quite romantic and good home keepers...just study the girl and her family

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by adewasco2k(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
Agrika: I think Igala, Ebira and Fulani girls are one of the finest girls in northern nigeria..... but emmm from the experience, Ebira girls are very wicked, aggresive, gets easily jealous and are very unforgiving and they always result to the use of jazz at any given opportunity....but on a positive note, they are very intelligent and brainy, hardworking, quite romantic and good home keepers...just study the girl and her family
I gala girls they fine? grin I they joke ooooo cheesy
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Agrika: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2013
@ adewasco, yes most of them i have met are fine, most especially the igboid ones and they have long hairs just that they love to "jazz" up things
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Agrika: I think Igala, Ebira and Fulani girls are one of the finest girls in northern nigeria..... but emmm from the experience, Ebira girls are very wicked, aggresive, gets easily jealous and are very unforgiving and they always result to the use of jazz at any given opportunity....but on a positive note, they are very intelligent and brainy, hardworking, quite romantic and good home keepers...just study the girl and her family

u talk tru sha

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by sconp: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mynd_44: @OP, I am sure there is noting wrong with your babe but why not TRY breaking with her, then you would see HELL
lols. Hope you are talking from experience?
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
scon-p:
lols. Hope you are talking from experience?
An experience I would like to read
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
From the comments I just read,I must say this is serious and am suprised.(I didn't grow up there though),but No one should judge an entire tribe because of the actions of one person.
I have never met women who are more loving,caring,industrious, kindhearted than those from my tribe(that I have met).
When it comes to family values aand good upbringing,it doesn't just get better than that.

E.g,you have a loving family were the father is an christain and mother a muslim and they raise well behaved kids who later have the freedom to choose their religion,can this happen anywere else in Nigeria?

A jealous lover can come from any tribe and can go to any length to carry out her revenge.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Iaz93: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joavid: From the comments I just read,I must say this is serious and am suprised.(I didn't grow up there though),but No one should judge an entire tribe because of the actions of one person.
I have never met women who are more loving,caring,industrious, kindhearted than those from my tribe(that I have met).
When it comes to family values aand good upbringing,it doesn't just get better than that.

E.g,you have a loving family were the father is an christain and mother a muslim and they raise well behaved kids who later have the freedom to choose their religion,can this happen anywere else in Nigeria?

A jealous lover can come from any tribe and can go to any length to carry out her revenge.
You're absolutely correct! cool
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by boarnerges: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Nice thread here i must say. I have also pondered on this for sometime now.
Some times ago, i was chatting with colleagues and telling them of non-tribal inclinations and that i could marry from any tribe in nigeria. All of a sudden, a lady asked 'even igbera girl?' and i asked 'whats wrong with igbera girls?' and they started talking about the probable strong headed nature..to me, an accused is not guilty until proven guilty.
During my service year, i happened to come across an igbera lady; a cool, beautiful and hardworkimg lady i must assert. Sociable, hospitable and just a lady o her kind. I must confess, i do like the lady for her personality. and i asked myself is this lady not an igbera that people always talk about? ( i really do like her)
In most cases, i dont allow the mentality of generally upheld norms to blur my relationship with people, i love them on neutral grounds. Experiences are individual and not generic, no bad tribe exist but 'bad' people do.(notice my quoted bad....not that everybody is a saint though)
please cherish your lady to the best of your ability and let your case prove apologetics wrong. Dont allow upheld norms to becloud your relationship. The outburst of apologetics are just a mere peronal experience. History will keep repeating herself. Once again, cherish your lady within your capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by boarnerges: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Some times ago, i was chatting with colleagues and telling them of non-tribal inclinations and that i could marry from any tribe in nigeria. All of a sudden, a lady asked 'even igbera girl?' and i asked 'whats wrong with igbera girls?' and they started talking about the probable strong headed nature..to me, an accused is not guilty until proven guilty.
During my service year, i happen to come across an igbera lady; a cool, beautiful and hardworkimg lady i must assert. Sociable, hospitable and just a lady o her kind. I must confess, i do like the lady for her personality. and i asked myself is this lady not an igbera that people always talk about? ( i really do like her)
In most cases, i dont allow the mentality of generally upheld norms to blur my relationship with people, i love them on neutral grounds. Experiences are individual and not generic, no bad tribe exist but 'bad' people do.(notice my quoted bad....not that everybody is a saint though)
please cherish your lady to the best of your ability and let your case prove apologetics wrong. Dont allow upheld norms to becloud your relationship. The outburst of apologetics are just a mere peronal experience. History will keep repeating herself. Once again, cherish your lady within your capabilities.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by boarnerges: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2013
During my service year, i happen to come across an igbera lady; a cool, beautiful and hardworkimg lady i must assert. Sociable, hospitable and just a lady of her kind. I must confess, i do like the lady for her personality. and i asked myself is this lady not an igbera that people always talk about? ( i really do like her)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! / Love Letter: The Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.