Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) (5193 Views)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / “I Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man Who Will Marry Me Under This Condition”- / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by blaquebelle: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Grand paternity fraud tongue
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by khia: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2022
juman:
The father in law should let the SON know that he is not the real father.
The Son is the real father of the 3 kids but the Grandfather/Father in law is not the biological father of his grown son (husband of the wife).
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by khia: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2022
beeblack:
I don't understand, had it been the man is the real father of the son does it mean his blood must match the grandkids

Yes his blood must match the kids in order to be related.
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by Bigcowhorn: 1:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by SatanTheDeviLL: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Bigcowhorn:
Lol
bloody bloodline of.child rapist kidnappers and armed robbers
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by Bigcowhorn: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:

Your father and mother there cool

Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by Chibudollar2: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
bloody robber and a child molester, petty theif
Re: What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) by Sluvist(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
beeblack:
I don't understand, had it been the man is the real father of the son does it mean his blood must match the grandkids
It is alineage, strand must show some level of matching between granny and grandchild.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.