Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi (11488 Views)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ayenale1(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022
See mind game...he knew Atiku will beat yahaya black and blue if both candidates are presented...
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Me I sha know if I don't make at least 10million naira this 2022 from the likes of Yahaya Bello and Atiku Abubakar in the course of this their political foolery and grandstanding in this Abuja, I'd have wasted this year. And I go vex for myself!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Babastrong(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=109179887]The question was who would have been his candidate of choice in the APC, and that's what necessitated the response.

But I believed Segun Sowunmi is trying to bait the APC to give their presidential ticket to Yaya Bello who is a colossal failure and a huge disappointment in order for PDP to have an effortless victory[ Confirm strategist you be. Only you recognise his bait here. The tactic that can never work on apc.]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Aladdin1(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
What is wrong with Nigeria? for any sane person to be considering a collosal failure such as yahaya bello,it means Nigerian is cursed and Nigerians have learnt nothing from the mistake called Buhari administration
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Nfora: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2022
The last time I checked,age was never a prerequisite to good governance and leadership.

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

I beg who is that leader that can transform and triple Nigeria's current revenue base in the next two years?

That person has my vote.

If we like change presidents ,young or old for the next trillion years,Nigeria's economy can never change,until our revenue base changes.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2022
young population rallying... Hmm, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by darqly(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigerian politicians always root for non-performers because they don't want anyone to rock the boat. I mean, how can you experience Buhari and pick Yamaha Bello as someone you'd give a presidential ticket to? I dare ANY of the two main parties to give Bello their ticket and let's see where and how it ends, sometimes people need to take their bullshit all the way.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by eeetuk(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Segun Sowunmi on why he was Kogi state governor to be president: “Why? He (Bello) is young, he ticks your box"

Not a persuasive argument!
what are in the box that Governor Bello has ticked to qualify him to be president of Nigeria.?
If i support someone to run for an office, i would list item by item for everyone to see and join me.
I hope Governor Bello will come out and reject Segun Sowunmi support because it is not a persuasive argument. No one is going to come forward to support Gov. Bello because of Segun endorsement.
None!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Awoleesu(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2022
In the same breath saying Bello is young, and APC doesn't believe in enthroning Youthful politicians, and he believes Atiku (an old cargo) is the best fit for the job by PDP!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by naija4life247: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2022
So PDP is now campaigning for APC.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by chloride6: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Shey na person wey wan do Governor be this?
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ItalianMafia: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2022
You Dey craze, mumu. You and yeye Bello are unserious pigs

I agree
He is young
He has the energy
He has the connect
He has a huge stake in the party
He has the people especially young population rallying for him [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Erickymania: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
See someone attacking APC that they don't like young people, and he is endorsing Atiku from his own party. You see the life of politicians? They always think they speak for general population and their decision is biding.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by akin9ja78(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
The guy dey whine APC so they cant fail woefully. Some people dont know who bello is i swear nor be hatred
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Pdp has never been about competence. It’s more of a man know man party.

They useless people they are.

So because Buhari was a failure they want to take us back to their own former kind of failure which then claim is better than Buhari’s failure bt they are All failures.

Imagine the nonsense. No zeal or desire to bring good or better governance from what we had from them b4.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by lexy2014: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
happiness32:
I agree
He is young
He has the energy
He has the connect
He has the people especially young population rallying for him

How has he used all this during his time as governor to push kogi state forward?

How will he use all u mentioned to improve the living standard of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmnn
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2022
eeetuk:

Segun Sowunmi on why he was Kogi state governor to be president: “Why? He (Bello) is young, he ticks your box"

what are in the box that Governor Bello has ticked to qualify him to be president of Nigeria.?
If i support someone to run for an office, i would list item by item for everyone to see and join me.
!

Very valid points. Thumbs up
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Coolgent(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2022
ken6488:
I don't know about south west or south east

But come 2023 we the south south will not be govern by any dam northerner
Just because of an action of one entity you aint suppose to generalize.
Anyway let's see how it goes, knowing APC amd its ethics it will never zone its ticket to your zone
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by lexy2014: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Nfora:
The last time I checked,age was never a prerequisite to good governance and leadership.

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

I beg who is that leader that can transform and triple Nigeria's current revenue base in the next two years?

That person has my vote.

If we like change presidents ,young or old for the next trillion years,Nigeria's economy can never change,until our revenue base changes.

U made a valid point about age and governance but when I hear or read folks talking about increased revenue, am shocked. because u guys say it as if increased revenue has ever made life for the average Nigerian better

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Valkrie: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Bello just gave this idiot money to come and be say rubbish....!! No be ogun man..? Ebira people full there and don't even be surprise if the bloody idiot have some ebira blood in him through one of his parents....!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by fredoooooo: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2022
You xan use him as your aspirant then ... PDP , papa deceive pikin grin
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by fredoooooo: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2022
eeetuk:

I hope Governor Bello will come out and reject Segun Sowunmi support because it is not a persuasive argument. No one is going to come forward to support Gov. Bello because of Segun endorsement.
None!

Oya ..yẹyẹ Bello answer this question
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Arabaincubus: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2022
I am quite convinced that Nigerians are not a serious people.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by TheGift: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Simeonee111:

You no get tv for house?

Believe what you see on TV at your own peril.

If you really want to know what’s up, ask people from Kongo state.

They will tell you about the governor who re-election El-Rufai felt the need to kneel down to beg the people for. He literally apologized for Yahaya’s first term.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2022
A governor who just remembered to tar the road to his government house a year to his departure? A useless option he is indeed!
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by BigYash: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
happiness32:
I agree
He is young
He has the energy
He has the connect
He has the people especially young population rallying for him
You no like Nigeria at all.. Buhari is a saint where yeye bello dey..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ComeToJesus: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
E be like suffer no dey tire Nigerians. Bello that became a governor without being on the ballot paper?

Is there anything of note that can be ascribed to Bello's ingenuity in Kogi State apart from having young people as aides?

All these sentimental bullcrap should stop in this 2022.

Nigeria needs a builder, a technocrat, an efficient mobiliser of resources and personnel that will select the drive gear instead of oscillating between the P and reverse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale / Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.