Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi (11487 Views)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Instead of Nigerian youths to support Yahaya Bello but they prefer criminals like Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Kog45(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Oluboh and happiness32 again...Nairaland e-warriors of Yahaya Bello.....Well done.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ken6488(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Coolgent:

Just because of an action of one entity you aint suppose to generalize.
Anyway let's see how it goes, knowing APC amd its ethics it will never zone its ticket to your zone
Like I said we don't care if it is pdp or apc any one that dares us this time and give ticket to a northerner will have it selves to blame

As you said am just a single entity, do not forget elections are done offline

By next year any party that try nonsense will hear from us
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by gnhpowerhouse: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2022
ken6488:

He win he govern only northern Nigeria only

Maybe it about time we split
Try to check what you type before Posting ,A Minute Check would do this ..Which one be " He win he govern only northern Nigeria only ".
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by israelmao(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Rubbish!Bello that rules with the rod of iron in Kogi?No normal human being will endorse Bello for the pain he inflicted on Kogi state.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by cicero(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2022
happiness32:
I agree
He is young
He has the energy
He has the connect
He has a huge stake in the party
He has the people especially young population rallying for him

Are these the reasons why he is qualified to be the president of Nigeria? A fellow who has been at the helm of affairs of a state and you couldn’t identify at least 3 proven performance indexes that make him fit to be president?
I’d rather vote Tinubu and beat my chest that I deliberately made a mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
Both of them could be part of the planned new party cos Sowunmi can't even get Pdd ticket in Ogun state.. GNI have more chances than him

GNI is not in PDP. He was in ADC and now in APC.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The question was who would have been his candidate of choice in the APC, and that's what necessitated the response.

But I believed Segun Sowunmi is trying to bait the APC to give their presidential ticket to Yaya Bello who is a colossal failure and a huge disappointment in order for PDP to have an effortless victory

You are very smart, you understand the game!
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by ken6488(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:
Try to check what you type before Posting ,A Minute Check would do this ..Which one be " He win he govern only northern Nigeria only ".
I don't have that time to reply you this issue is bigger than me and you

I pray both parties use there common sense
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by tnerro1(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Every body wan cash out on bello head, make una no waste una time ooo, Efcc don collect the 19b back to CBN ooo
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by nairavsdollars(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hungry Sowunmi doing a paid job
helinues post109179735: Both of them could be part of the planned new party cos Sowunmi can't even get Pdd ticket in Ogun state.. GNI have more chances than him
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by KingsCorner(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
happiness32:
I agree
He is young
He has the energy
He has the connect
He has a huge stake in the party
He has the people especially young population rallying for him
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by zoomzoom(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=109179887]The question was who would have been his candidate of choice in the APC, and that's what necessitated the response.

But I believed Segun Sowunmi is trying to bait the APC to give their presidential ticket to Yaya Bello who is a colossal failure and a huge disappointment in order for PDP to have an effortless victory.

Your HEAD DEY THERE!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by olatuns2017: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by gawu1: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The question was who would have been his candidate of choice in the APC, and that's what necessitated the response.

But I believed Segun Sowunmi is trying to bait the APC to give their presidential ticket to Yaya Bello who is a colossal failure and a huge disappointment in order for PDP to have an effortless victory
I agree with you.
He said his main reason for endorsement of Yahaya Bello is because he is young and has energy to move the country.
Yet he prefers Atiku in his late 70s and who will be less energetic going by his age to get his own party's ticket to any more young and energetic candidates like Peter Obi, Tambuwal and others.
At the same time, he said should Yahaya Bello decamps to PDP he may have to wait to get the party's ticket, may be when he may be at his late 60s. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by Neypopin: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is time waster and data. This man that is financial stability has been on Atiku and is calling another error Governor far away from him.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by boyfrank: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
flemsy15:
Even if he comes to PDP, they won't give him the ticket.

But to be honest, Bello is making waves more than I expected him to.

Media waves, he is a current governor and ad such has a huge war chest(state funds)
Re: 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi by inzek(m): 4:04am On Jan 09, 2022
And we start to hear tatars during election time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale / Would MKO Abiola Have Made A Good President? / Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.