Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife (47653 Views)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Reussite: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:
this guy really scam barca...I CNT believe barca paid 145m pounds for this flop dt did nothing in barca.
I no blame d board, na dt neyma wey bin japa go PSG naim mk barca frustrate de use excess neyma fee take sign scrubs..
they said 2 heads are better than one but dembele n coutinho heads no reach only neyma head.
d worst part be say e get mind score barca 2 goals wen e go loan for Bayern n still expect to come bk n start playing in d ssme barca dt he joined to humiliate..is e mad or something??
barca fcukup, na blackpool for league 2 dm for laon am go..
Hahaha that 8-2 humiliation of Barcelona remains one of my best UCL highlights. grin
Moving to Barca from Liverpool was a big mistake Coutinho made. He & Sturridge were phenomenal for Pool before he left. lipsrsealed
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by miketayo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

waste his time?? but the paycheck keeps rising n dts wat matters most, wen I know Say e no serious na wen barca offer am to gunners last season, d deal broke down bcox he refused wage cut..
this joker expect arsenal to pay am same 200k a week wey barca de pay am forgetting dt his value av dropped sharper than our naira

He left Liverpool for champions league, same year he left Liverpool won champions league if that's not bad luck I don't know what is. Whatever he is receiving at barca Liverpool would have paid it, he was their best player at the time
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Jamile321: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
see below
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by judedwriter(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pls, what offense did coutinho commit against barcalona?

I have never seen barca waste money on such a talented player.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Realtosin: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
ogbiwa:
Philippe Coutinho will be returning to the Premier League to play under the watchful eye of former teammate Steven Gerrard.

The former Liverpool player has joined up with Aston Villa on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy.

And undoubtedly, along with him will be his doting wife Aine, who’s been at the Brazilian superstar's side since childhood.

Indeed, the 28-year-old has been with the player from his days at Vasco da Gama, then Inter Milan, Liverpool, Barcelona - and now Villa.

Philippe has continued the trend of Latin American players staying true to their sweethearts. Lionel Messi married childhood sweetheart Antonella Roccuzzo in 2017.

While Luis Suarez and his girlfriend Sofi had to maintain a long-distance relationship when he was playing at Nacional.

Philippe and Aine met after a friend introduced the pair at a party in 2007. Philippe was just starting out his career at the time and they continued to grow up together in Rio de Janeiro.

It’s thought that the two lived away from each other when the attacker was on loan to Espanyol in 2012 - but it seemed to strengthen the relationship as they married just months later.

The couple have welcomed three children - daughters Maria and Esmeralda and son Philippe Junior.

Philippe has said of his wife via, according to SunSport. : "Aine plays a huge part in everything I do. We didn't study together, we didn't really have mutual friends, except for one, who had a party and we both went to it. We met there and sat together for a long time just talking.

"She asked me to be her boyfriend. There wasn't really a moment where we were like, 'OK we are together now.'

"We're from the same neighbourhood and so we just started seeing more and more of each other, going places together and it grew deeper and stronger."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/philippe-coutinho-married-brazilian-babe-25888040

See how Barca was done with this guy the same way they did to Ardan Turan...... Chai!!!
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Lordedifice1: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Idiot don't come back to Barcelona
Waste product
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Lordedifice1: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Idiot don't even come back to Barcelona
Waste product
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Andyvilly: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Starzo:
Chai see beauty....naija women nor join at all
If I go ever born pikin, it would be with either a beautiful Persian, sexy Latina or an Ethiopian damsel. Nothing concern me with ugly naija baboons.

You are a product from a union you despise
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by NohurryInLife: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:
this guy really scam barca...I CNT believe barca paid 145m pounds for this flop dt did nothing in barca.
I no blame d board, na dt neyma wey bin japa go PSG naim mk barca frustrate de use excess neyma fee take sign scrubs..
they said 2 heads are better than one but dembele n coutinho heads no reach only neyma head.
d worst part be say e get mind score barca 2 goals wen e go loan for Bayern n still expect to come bk n start playing in d ssme barca dt he joined to humiliate..is e mad or something??
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by everythinggirly(f): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Huracio(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

at least he is winning without a striker just as pep Is also winning games without playing a striker..
football is now advance, wingers n midfielders can play as strikers or even score without a striker..
if na by striker eeh, man.u for dey top league bcoz dey av the biggest striker in d whole of EPL, but we know how dey lost at home to small wolves even wen dier stirker captain them..
you got on this boss; man u have C.Rinaldo, Cavani, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and yet mancity,and Arsenal without strikers dey win games oooo; funny enough Liverpool even get striker ooo, Origi and him no dey play at all and Liverpool dey win games; football don change ooo, only few few excellent coaches can win games without pure number 9s.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by optimusprime2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Coutinho, the luckiest player when it comes to having the best loan deals... For every loan there is a trophy attached and a huge financial benefit.

The gods of football transfer loans are with this guy
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by mirinder: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Starzo:
If I go ever born pikin, it would be with either a beautiful Persian, sexy Latina or an Ethiopian damsel. Nothing concern me with ugly naija baboons.

my girlfriend is pregnant and she's Nigerian. Pray for me
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by muheeb01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Barcelona no benefit anything from this guy...waste of money
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Anndrew(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:
lolz am a die hard barca fan...barca Bleep up during the time of neymar saga...the board of directors are the culprit...I think countihno don't suit barca...
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Navalsadiq(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Grt strikes and crackers from courtiho

How far is arsenal not buying strikers this season or are they still trying to cut cost
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Anndrew(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Starzo:

Truth is bitter
There is no truth there..
1)u are a bastard...ur parents are both Nigeria,ur mom a Nigerian woman gave birth to u,u decided to curse all the Nigerian women bcus u want to marry outside Nigeria....this show u are a true son of bastadly bastard...
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by pargelenis(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Magnumproperty:
The same fate awaits Hazard
For all the money that Chelsea has wasted on some useless players, I am glad that we at least cashed in on Hazard! grin
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anndrew:
There is no truth there..
1)u are a bastard...ur parents are both Nigeria,ur mom a Nigerian woman gave birth to u,u decided to curse all the Nigerian women bcus u want to marry outside Nigeria....this show u are a true son of bastadly bastard...
are you done??.... product of a she-boon
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Andyvilly:
You are a product from a union you despise
I don't despise. I just don't want it for myself
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
mirinder:
my girlfriend is pregnant and she's Nigerian. Pray for me
too late for prayers now.

Just carry your cross
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by usah4(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Full evidence that this guy is a Barka fan
Take heart bruh na so life be oh
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by gnykelly(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Starzo:

Naija na melanin big nyansh.

It's better than those ones.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by orlaglobal234: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Can you imagine a lady ask guy can you be my boy friend, that's why oyinbo life is very simple than Africa especially Nigeria our girls are just full of proud with out sense
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
gnykelly:

Naija na melanin big nyansh.

It's better than those ones.
if na yansh them naija nor joins sef...you go call east African and southie women

Naija she-bons nor join for anything at all, including character
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
miketayo:

He left Liverpool for champions league, same year he left Liverpool won champions league if that's not bad luck I don't know what is. Whatever he is receiving at barca Liverpool would have paid it, he was their best player at the time
He won champions league at Bayern
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
adayeo:

This comment shows you don't understand football at all. Ronaldo is not a striker. He is a forward like all wingers and attacking midfielders same as Messi and the Coutinho in question. Go and learn the basics before commenting
guy abeg no start....dis current cr7 playing for united n portugal na winger? cr7 switched from winger to striker since he left Madrid for Juve...I know he is a winger bt now playing as a striker, u wan carry dis old cr7 go play wings? e go fit track back n help defense?
messi is also a winger bt now playing more like an attacking midfielder
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
tuzle:
what is lacazette, a defender abi
not a sure starter....coming from bench....saka n matinelli de ahead of laca. cr7 de start all games as top9 for united...face dt wan
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by IfnobeGod20: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
The guy fluidity in scoring and playing just went down.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Maobichek:

There is no need twisting the obvious, Barca loaned him to Bayern and he did absolutely well in Bayern, he wanted a permanent move but Barca said no.

You know how strong Bayern is but Coutinho still played despite their established squads. Bacar have themselves to blame and not Coutinho.

Should talk about Ibra that Barca used even Eto as part of the deal, Eto went to Inter and defeated Barca and won the champions league with Inter.

You definitely will not get accurate signing at all times, that is football. Harzad in Chelsea is a flop at Madrid, Messi a champion at Barca is yet to establish himself at PSG.
Bayern cnt pay coutinho 200k a week, he wasn't dt a sure starter n do come in from bench, if he accepted a wage cut, barca for sell am bt e no gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.