Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife (47652 Views)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Alexis11: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Gerrard and Coutinho cool

Time to ditch LFC and pitch my tent with Aston Villa..

You were never a LFC fan.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Midas01: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na your mother be ugly baboon. At least a Nigerian woman has won Miss world before. Get out of here with your useless pot belly.
Starzo:
Chai see beauty....naija women nor join at all
If I go ever born pikin, it would be with either a beautiful Persian, sexy Latina or an Ethiopian damsel. Nothing concern me with ugly naija baboons.

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
ogbiwa:
Philippe Coutinho will be returning to the Premier League to play under the watchful eye of former teammate Steven Gerrard.

The former Liverpool player has joined up with Aston Villa on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy.

And undoubtedly, along with him will be his doting wife Aine, who’s been at the Brazilian superstar's side since childhood.

Indeed, the 28-year-old has been with the player from his days at Vasco da Gama, then Inter Milan, Liverpool, Barcelona - and now Villa.

Philippe has continued the trend of Latin American players staying true to their sweethearts. Lionel Messi married childhood sweetheart Antonella Roccuzzo in 2017.

While Luis Suarez and his girlfriend Sofi had to maintain a long-distance relationship when he was playing at Nacional.

Philippe and Aine met after a friend introduced the pair at a party in 2007. Philippe was just starting out his career at the time and they continued to grow up together in Rio de Janeiro.

It’s thought that the two lived away from each other when the attacker was on loan to Espanyol in 2012 - but it seemed to strengthen the relationship as they married just months later.

The couple have welcomed three children - daughters Maria and Esmeralda and son Philippe Junior.

Philippe has said of his wife via, according to SunSport. : "Aine plays a huge part in everything I do. We didn't study together, we didn't really have mutual friends, except for one, who had a party and we both went to it. We met there and sat together for a long time just talking.

"She asked me to be her boyfriend. There wasn't really a moment where we were like, 'OK we are together now.'

"We're from the same neighbourhood and so we just started seeing more and more of each other, going places together and it grew deeper and stronger."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/philippe-coutinho-married-brazilian-babe-25888040
this guy dwindled from the moment he chose to leave Liverpool. Now see him. Meanwhile, all his Liverpool guys are world class.he thought he was bigger than Liverpool

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by seunmsg(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
And to think this guy snubbed Arsenal about two years ago. Na Aston Villa fit am. Football is done with him.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by EgusiShankly: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Alexis11:

You were never a LFC fan.
Na you sabi..

I'm going AWOL till summer since the useless club don't want to upgrade players
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Dybala11(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omo, she asked him to be her boyfriend now they're happily married. This will be among the top things in the list of things Nigerian girls can never ever... grin
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Dike272: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

He won league with barca and some other trophy
Went to bayern and won ucl

Does not sound like waste to me
Liver used his funds ti also upgrade
He might have stayed there and won nothing

Trophies he won sitting on the bench in majority of the games. No professional player is ever proud of such trophies
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Ofadaman(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
A whole Coutinho, Brazilians and their love for money is always their ruin. A Brazilian will leave a place where they get the most respect and care/support to somewhere else just for short term profit or gains.

Most Brazilian good stars often end up broke and wasted, this is true for most south American players
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Maobichek: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:
this guy really scam barca...I CNT believe barca paid 145m pounds for this flop dt did nothing in barca.
I no blame d board, na dt neyma wey bin japa go PSG naim mk barca frustrate de use excess neyma fee take sign scrubs..
they said 2 heads are better than one but dembele n coutinho heads no reach only neyma head.
d worst part be say e get mind score barca 2 goals wen e go loan for Bayern n still expect to come bk n start playing in d ssme barca dt he joined to humiliate..is e mad or something??
barca fcukup, na blackpool for league 2 dm for laon am go..

There is no need twisting the obvious, Barca loaned him to Bayern and he did absolutely well in Bayern, he wanted a permanent move but Barca said no.

You know how strong Bayern is but Coutinho still played despite their established squads. Bacar have themselves to blame and not Coutinho.

Should talk about Ibra that Barca used even Eto as part of the deal, Eto went to Inter and defeated Barca and won the champions league with Inter.

You definitely will not get accurate signing at all times, that is football. Harzad in Chelsea is a flop at Madrid, Messi a champion at Barca is yet to establish himself at PSG.

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by InaNla877: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Accra It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Torosk1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is what happen when u bite the finger that fed you...I feel for the guy

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Passionate888: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022

"She asked me to be her boyfriend. There wasn't really a moment where we were like, 'OK we are together now.'

Nigerian girls ran away from the group chat
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by timi4mayo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please i need help, I'm currently depressed so many responsibilities on me yet lost my Job, I am not begging for money but I need anyone who can connect me to any Job I can do atleast to survive, please I'm begging you'll...I'm ready to relocate to any part of the country or any other legitimate means I can get income.
I graduate of chemical engineering

You can call me on 0814 629 7941
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by tstx(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Cool
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by KingsCorner(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy for no comot for Liverpool.....he no get levels again
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Israel28: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
We are waiting for your suggestion Mr scout am sure you are one of those Manchester United Fans ���quote author=ArchiLimited post=109181565]Nice. But Arsenal fans, howfar is Arteta not signing a striker??![/quote]
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by tuzle(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

at least he is winning without a striker just as pep Is also winning games without playing a striker..
football is now advance, wingers n midfielders can play as strikers or even score without a striker..
if na by striker eeh, man.u for dey top league bcoz dey av the biggest striker in d whole of EPL, but we know how dey lost at home to small wolves even wen dier stirker captain them..
what is lacazette, a defender abi
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by CSTRR: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
The demons that made coutinho and hazard to leave England for Spain must be a very terrible one.

And that same demon is now talking to Rudiger and Christiansen.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Israel28: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
quote author=ArchiLimited post=109181565]Nice. But Arsenal fans, howfar is Arteta not signing a striker??![/quote]

We are waiting for your suggestion Mr scout am sure you are one of those Manchester United Fans ���
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Felabrity: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Same smile
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Pat081: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
this guy dwindled from the moment he chose to leave Liverpool. Now see him. Meanwhile, all his Liverpool guys are world-class. he thought he was bigger than Liverpool
he thinks nothing good will come for Liverpool see he now

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by bluefilm: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Life is a gamble.

He gambled to leave Liverpool.

All this ticket cast last last.

Na Aston Villa huncle come finally end up.

This life no balance at all.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Midas01:
Na your mother be ugly baboon. At least a Nigerian woman has won Miss world before. Get out of here with your useless pot belly.
Truth is bitter
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Ofadaman it whole Coutinho, Brazilians and their love for money is always their ruin. A Brazilian will leave a place where they get the most respect and care/support to somewhere else just for short term profit or gains.

Most Brazilian good stars often end up broke and wasted, this is true for most south American players[/quote]
Same goes for Africans too
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by KingDash: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Whazar:
Couts our number one flop of all time

Forca Barça

Did U see where she asked him to be her BF?
9ja babes how far? Who go toast me like this?
if you handsome come get money join, them go toast you wella.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by adayeo: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

at least he is winning without a striker just as pep Is also winning games without playing a striker..
football is now advance, wingers n midfielders can play as strikers or even score without a striker..
if na by striker eeh, man.u for dey top league bcoz dey av the biggest striker in d whole of EPL, but we know how dey lost at home to small wolves even wen dier stirker captain them..

This comment shows you don't understand football at all. Ronaldo is not a striker. He is a forward like all wingers and attacking midfielders same as Messi and the Coutinho in question. Go and learn the basics before commenting
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Victorclean1: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
I can never ask a Nigerian man to be my boy friend!!!!!!

Neva Neva Neva. Nonsense
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by rolams(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
See your life phil?
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by shegz24(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Nice. But Arsenal fans, howfar is Arteta not signing a striker??!

We have a worldclass striker in Aubameyang that has been grossly mismanaged.

ArtetaOut

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -