Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife (47654 Views)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by tuzle(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

not a sure starter....coming from bench....saka n matinelli de ahead of laca.
cr7 de start all games as top9 for united...face dt wan
are u sure u have been watching arsenal games since aubemayang exile. He has started every game since then and he is even the new club captain.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Lekan239(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

at least he is winning without a striker just as pep Is also winning games without playing a striker..
football is now advance, wingers n midfielders can play as strikers or even score without a striker..
if na by striker eeh, man.u for dey top league bcoz dey av the biggest striker in d whole of EPL, but we know how dey lost at home to small wolves even wen dier stirker captain them..
laca na defence midfielder
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by lascos912(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by NightFood: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Back to EPL where he belongs, I just pray he picks up form unlike he did at Barca. On another story, ever wanted a watch that's simple yet sophisticated? The Oraimo watch with it's slim body gives you perfectly that.

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Andyvilly: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Starzo:

I don't despise. I just don't want it for myself
Kudos for your decision
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by shantti(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:
If my pickin no play football na DNA test I go conduct on am...

See wealth!

I don buy plenty children jersey, shin guard, host and boot keep dey wait till when I go marry born pikin. If my child tell me say he no wan play ball eh................
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Maobichek: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

Bayern cnt pay coutinho 200k a week, he wasn't dt a sure starter n do come in from bench, if he accepted a wage cut, barca for sell am bt e no gree

It's on record that he wanted a permanent move after his spell at Bayern but Barca hinged on his performance while at Bayern and declined.

Have you ever seen anyone call Coutinho a flop at Bayern? In your first comment, you posited that he scored against Barca while at Bayern. Based on performance at Bayern, is Coutinho a flop at Bayern?

I wonder why you kept quiet about Ibra coming to Barca even with Eto being part of the deal. Harzad, Messi, Ramos etc are still experiencing the same thing so Coutinho is a good player and Aston villa will show it, thank you.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Maobichek:

It's on record that he wanted a permanent move after his spell at Bayern but Barca hinged on his performance while at Bayern and declined.

Have you ever seen anyone call Coutinho a flop at Bayern? In your first comment, you posited that he scored against Barca while at Bayern. Based on performance at Bayern, is Coutinho a flop at Bayern?

I wonder why you kept quiet about Ibra coming to Barca even with Eto being part of the deal. Harzad, Messi, Ramos etc are still experiencing the same thing so Coutinho is a good player and Aston villa will show it, thank you.
bross...coutinho is too good n am not saying he is a bad player, my point is dt he flopped in barca, was giving enough time n he did nothing, If he is dt good, he would be leading dis new look barca n we won't sell him jus like no barca is dieing n begging to keep dembele
coutis flop for barca no mean say e no go ball for Bayern or EPL, my fact remains dt he flopped big time for dt moni spent on buying him n wage paid
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Magnumproperty: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
pargelenis:
For all the money that Chelsea has wasted on some useless players, I am glad that we at least cashed in on Hazard! grin
Naaa so bro. No time

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -