Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Love Peddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Peddler (1098 Views)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men / I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

The Love Peddler by kweensheba: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello, dear friends

Happy new year to all of us. This story will not affect the other ones.

Welcome aboard.

The Love Peddler

Kween Sheba

© 2022 The work is a fiction. All the names do not refer to real people or places.

Cover artwork: Courtesy Dreamstime

Rita grew up in a dysfunctional home. Her mother separated from her father and things remained uneasy. The man that was supposed to be her step-father sexually violated her. That marked the beginning of an unpleasant lifestyle. She became a love peddler, and even with opportunities to quit, she preferred to remain one.

CAUTION: This story contains many explicit sex scenes.

Growing up was not an easy thing for me. Things were not meant to be so bad, but they always turned out to be. When I was ten, mum decide that she had had enough of dad.

“Rita, your daddy is such a useless man,” mum had said repeatedly. “So, because I could only give him two daughters, he went on to impregnate another woman outside.”

It was the end of her relationship with dad. As soon as she moved us out of the house, dad brought the other woman in. Mum was a caterer and was into confectionery. She was not doing quite bad, so she believed she could raise my sister and me up as a single mother. We lived in a mini flat at Isolo, Lagos, and had high hopes. When I was twelve, my mom met a man that later moved in with us. I did not like him much and mom knew it, but that did not stop her inviting from him to move in with us after only starting a relationship with him for a few months.

Since he did not really marry mum, we called him ‘Uncle’. He appeared to be slightly older than mum, and I wondered why he left his family to be living with another. Mum said he worked in a bottling company at Ikeja. It did not take us long to realize that was a heavy drinker, and would always get drunk. He tried to appear friendly and was buying things for us, but I always suspected that he was no good. Mum was still beautiful and I often wondered if she could not have got a better man.

I must say that he appeared to be spending a lot on mum. He would call her darling and fuss over her. I guessed mum was carried away by all these. Long after Uncle Pascal had comfortably settled down, he would tease me on how beautiful I was. Of course, that was in the absence of mum. My junior sister, Esther, was always with mum in her shop. Many times, I would be alone with Uncle Pascal.

There were some days when I just came back from school that he would put his hands up my school skirt and fondled my vagina through my panties. I had managed to grab his hand and stop him pushing his fingers inside me. He would squeeze my tits when no one as watching and this became a daily occurrence.

I could bear it no more. One day, I summoned the courage to tell mum as we were preparing evening food in the small kitchen.

“Mummy, there’s something I need to tell you,” I started.

“Yes, what is it?”

All of a sudden, my courage failed me. How would I put it? Would she believe me? What if …?”
“Yes, what is it?” she asked again.

“Actually, it’s about Uncle Pascal,” I said reluctantly.

“What about him?”

“He … he was touching me on …”

To my surprise, mum did not let me finish the sentence. “Shut up!” she barked. “So, you think you can lie against Pascal. You don’t think I know about your new wayward life. The landlord’s son, Yinka, or what’s his name; you don’t know that I’m aware something is going on between the two of you?”

I was shocked and I kept silent. It was true Yinka, the undergraduate landlord’s son, was showing some interest in me and we occasionally chatted, but it was nothing serious, at least so far. Why did mum not even hear me to the end?

The Love Peddler: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-love-peddler/46255
Re: The Love Peddler by FairCritic(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Following
Re: The Love Peddler by Ultimas: 2:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Interesting beginning
Re: The Love Peddler by Saturn101: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Following
Re: The Love Peddler by DivineSpecial(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Following.

Re: The Love Peddler by kweensheba: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Salvation College
11 Thomas Laniyan Street
Ajegunle
SECOND TERM Examination 2022

SUBJECT: English Language CLASS: SS One TIME: 2hrs

SECTION A – THEORY

Answer only ONE question from this section
WRITE NOT LESS THAN 350 WORDS
Write an article suitable for publication in a national newspaper on unemployment in my country, highlighting its effects and the way to reduce such

Your friend has asked you to tell him about your school. Write a letter thanking him/her and giving details of new development in your school.

The following is the topic for a debate – Road transportation is safer than air transportation. Write against or in support of the motion

Write a story ending with the statement “I was glad I did what I did.”

SECTION B COMPREHENSION
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions on it.

As a boy in the mid – twenties, I found out the hard way that there are two kinds of work – one uses the mind and the other uses the muscles. I recalled in 1969 when I ended up in Bullom to work in the valley tyre factory. To answer to an advertisement in the newspaper, I walked miles in the afternoon sun, my stomach slowly knotting on a bun that was my breakfast; my teeth like bright candles went yellow. This was the beginning of my ordeal.
I entered the factory sweating, looking unkempt and untidy as a result of my long walk of ten kilometers. Brotopher the accountant and co – partner of the factory, looked tiredly through his bifocal lenses at my application and then at me. He asked my age apparently because he didn’t believe. I was up to the legal age of employment that is eighteen years which I had indicated in my application. Then after a moment of silence, he said, “come back tomorrow by eight – thirty in the morning.
I thanked him, left the office and decided to look around, I saw some workers heave tyres into bins while others carted uneven sacks of tyres on hand truck, their faces as black as charcoal from tyre dust. When they talked or swore, their mouths showed a bright pink.
The next morning I arrived early at work. The assistant foreman, a miserable – looking man, showed me a timecard and how to punch in. He took me to the canteen, the locker room and then pointed out the places which were out of bounds. Later he showed me the ovens where the tyres were recapping and the customer service area. When he left me my heart sank as I thought about what I had just seen.
In the afternoon, I was told to help Modou who was responsible for choosing tyres that could be recapped without risk of exploding at high speed. A truck delivered used tyres and after I had unloaded them, I carted them all to Modou who inspected them for punctures and rips, next, I set the tyres on the machine for modou to work on after which I carried the finished product into a store room. All this while, I had no rest.
At the end of the day, we swept up the tyre dust and dumped the rubbish into the bins. At seven thirty in the evening we closed for the day and I staggered to the nearest tree to rest for a while before heading home. Within minute, I was asleep and by the time I woke up my shoulders were sore and my eyes were hurting.

QUESTIONS
Why did the writer go to Valley Tyre Factory?
What did he eat as breakfast on his first day of visit to the factory?
In two sentences, describe the writer’s appearance on his first day of visit to the factory
What were Moduo’s job schedules in the factory?
What narrative techniques is employed by the writers of the passage
……………. Which I had indicated in my application
What grammatical name is given to the above expression
What is its function?
…………… their faces as black as charcoal
What figure of speech is contained in the expression
What does it mean
For each of the following words, find another word or phrase to replace the given words
i responsible ii inspected iii punctures iv rubbish
v staggered.

SECTION – Lexis and Orals
Choose the correct
Re: The Love Peddler by Saturn101: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice update
Re: The Love Peddler by ThrillPlus: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Interesting. Carry on.
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Saturn101:
Nice update
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: The Love Peddler by tonysunkan: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
COOL
Re: The Love Peddler by FairCritic(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
More
Re: The Love Peddler by kweensheba: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
He started banging his fingers into me as fast as he could, his knuckles hitting the inside of my legs with each thrust. My whole body started to shudder as I had an orgasm and I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs.

“When are you going to let us show true love to each other?” he asked.

“You know I’m a virgin,” I replied.

“I know,” he said. “I want to be the first guy to do it with you.”

I smiled and gave him a peck. “Well, if you don’t mind, I can suck you,” I offered.

He grunted in agreement. I dropped to my knees in front of him. Slowly, I pulled the zip down on his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. I stroked it up a down for a few seconds and then dropped my head into his lap. I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck on it and run my tongue delicately around the tip, the way I had seen some ladies do it on X-rated videos. I bobbed my head up and down taking his hard on deeper and deeper into my mouth.

“Ahhh, yes baby. I am going to cum. Let me make real, real love to you, baby,” he cried out. “Let me cum in you.”

I ignored him and wanked his dick harder in my mouth until he started to grunt and flood my mouth with cum. I held it all in my mouth until he stopped coming and then swallowed it.

I stood up while he put his cock away. He looked a bit satisfied.

“Let me go to the Ladies to clean up,” I said. After washing my mouth out, I went back to meet him. It was getting to evening time. I must be home before mum would come.

“Shall we go,” I said. “I want to be come before mummy arrives.”

He nodded and we left the bar. We had come to the place in one of his father’s cars. As he drove me home, I told him I appreciated the special treat he had given me.

“You will still get your birthday gift tomorrow,” he said with a grin. When we got to the door to my mom’s flat, he kissed me, feeling up my tits a little.

The Love Peddler: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-love-peddler/46255
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 4:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The Love Peddler by Zamar: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Move on.
Re: The Love Peddler by ThrillPlus: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Love Peddler by Awesome05: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
STILL FOLLOWING
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 3:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: The Love Peddler by ThrillPlus: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
BigBasher:
Waiting for more.
Re: The Love Peddler by Saturn101: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Love Peddler by Zamar: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Love Peddler by Awesome05: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2022
More
Re: The Love Peddler by FairCritic(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Right on.
Re: The Love Peddler by BigBasher: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go on.

2 Ways A Girl Who Is Into You May Act... / I AM FINISHED: My Landlady & Her Daughter Said They Are In Love With My D—ickk / Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video).