Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? (1045 Views)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Astrokid911: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please I need your opinion
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by kelvine(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
You simp away

6 Likes

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by idomalord: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2022
It usually happens in America films where as usual they don't know their place as a man. Thats y their women easily divorce them but if it happens here and she says no, simply accept it , walk away and look 4 a better woman,
Never in your right mind accept or propose to her again

2 Likes

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Itohanmiwa: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2022
To stand up and beat nonsense comot her body. grin grin grin. Just kidding though. I won't even kneel down and propose to her. I will just sit down after one day when man utd is playing and be like " babe e be like say my mind don dey reason marriage o, how u see am?"

5 Likes

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Dmacqh(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2022
He crawl home.
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Jayrockk: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2022
U move the fxck on!
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Carcholce: 3:50am On Jun 24, 2022
You have to lie down, cry and beg her with it. She might accept.

1 Like

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Godswilleee(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Na to lock up and move on
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by EmiDon11: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Give her uppercut

1 Like

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by johnkey: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Next step is for your friends and family to beat senses into your empty head, for kneeling to beg a liability in the first place, püssy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by InfinityFabric: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2022
We don't kneel down in the first place, that's for morons. We even propose over the phone or with chat.
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Dats the end of my spending for her angry
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Na uppercut she go receive or i go bite her knees..

1 Like

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by stanleyLTC(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Accept the shame then find a near dealer ,ask for loud $1 then you go home smoke it
And you call her ,something positive must occur
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by TeeGentle(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Go and find another girl simple
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by TeeGentle(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Abi op have go and proposed
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Brockly: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Na uppercut go follow
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by tayo60(f): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Get up, dust your pant and walk out.
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by pansophist(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Saying yes to a man's marriage proposal is not a spontaneous decision women make or him playing "try your luck", it's a certainty, she wants it and just hope he propose, to give her a sense of value by saying "yes". It's like kicking a penalty without the goalkeeper, the only possible answer is yes. If a woman ever said "NO" to a man's marriage proposal, then he was probably dating himself.

You can't possibly date a woman for years and have no idea what her answer will be if you proposed. For christ sake, women need marriage, it's a place where they are the happiest . If she got it right, she had practically solved most of her life's problem, since by the very nature of womanhood, their stuggles and suffering is relational in nature.

When I see those videos of women rejecting a man's proposal in public, I just shake my head in pity, because I wonder how lots of men think and navigate through life. Of all the good men out there that are doing well for themselves, it is their girlfriend that are praying and fasting that he just pop out the question. Meanwhile, some men are being rejected. What a shame.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Adebayoa159: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Fuk her mom and her sister
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Adebayoa159: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Fuk her mom, her sister and her best friend, we call that revenge, seriously na person wey get strength dey kneel down and propose to a liability.
Don't be a damn Simp bro �

1 Like

Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Astrokid911: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Adebayoa159:
Fuk her mom, her sister and her best friend, we call that revenge, seriously na person wey get strength dey kneel down and propose to a liability.
Don't be a damn Simp bro �
hmm
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Jackanda1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
idomalord:
It usually happens in America films where as usual they don't know their place as a man. Thats y their women easily divorce them but if it happens here and she says no, simply accept it , walk away and look 4 a better woman,
Never in your right mind accept or propose to her again
look for a better woman?
So a woman rejecting a marriage means she's bad?
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
If she says No, na to they knack her till she grow old and me I go don get one steady better babe for side wey she don accept my proposal.

Many ways to hurt people. Gbam
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by cavreek: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Whenever I see vidoes online of rejection, my thoughts are usually skits or just that d ladies were managing the guys pending on when d real owners will come
Well just SIMPle accept that it's fate and move on
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Astrokid911:
Please I need your opinion
Depending on the situation, you can get up and walk away too.. undecided

Usually best to discuss proposals before you attempt them though so you are certain you and your partner are at least on the same page as far as the relationship is going. undecided
Re: After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? by idomalord: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jackanda1:
look for a better woman?
So a woman rejecting a marriage means she's bad?

Sweetheart
I didn't say so oh!
but it's obvious that a no means she doesn't want u either at that point or for life.
But,
My main point is never make a woman your priority if she doesn't want to go with u, accept it and move on.

Hope u understand. wink

(1) (Reply)

Reaction As Blessing CEO Strips Naked To Show Off Her Newly Acquired Booty Video / Where Do You See yourself In Ten Years / Alhamdulillah It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.