Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I'm Feeling Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Lonely (1347 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
I am 21 years old. I've never had a girlfriend and I currently don't have one. I am a Medical student in a school in Europe.

Despite school stress, I always find myself thinking of having a girlfriend. The truth is I always feel lonely. I don't even know how to relate with girls. How do I cure this loneliness?
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
That shouldn't bother u, you are young focus on your academics... Moreover since you're still a student, there are ladies in your Dept. Just align with one of them or do u new your fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by posty56: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
bukky1994:
That shouldn't bother u, you are young focus on your academics... Moreover since you're still a student, there are ladies in your Dept. Just align with one of them or do u new your fellow man?
omo leave this academic talks, after focusing on his academy he still won't have woman game, OP I am not a relationship expert but try socializing with the female species there.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Sammy101111(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Give your self courage they will be someone that is seeking for you but you dont know so give your self Courage

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Animegirl(f): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
I understand how you feel. We're humans and could feel lonely most times. Maybe, instead of trying to get a girlfriend, talk to guys more. Your male friends can help you break that shell of yours, when is time to talk to a lady.

But if you need tutorials on how to talk to a girl, enter my pm and pay for the knowledge cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Boogyman557: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

If u Sabi dat hausa drink CALLED ZUKUDIE

Buy am and NACK am wit enough WEED

amabobi u go de ALRIGHT

infact u go de reason WELL

WTF MAN
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by flokii: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Did they plaster your own mouth that you can't talk to girls there and ask them out?
Or you need tutorials, which one?
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
posty56:
omo leave this academic talks, after focusing on his academy he still won't have woman game, OP I am not a relationship expert but try socializing with the female species there.
READ MY SECOND TO LAST LINE I SAID THE SAME THING u said
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Truvelisback(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tracot:
Hello Nairalanders,
I am 21 years old. I've never had a girlfriend and I currently don't have one. I am a Medical student in a school in Europe.

Despite school stress, I always find myself thinking of having a girlfriend. The truth is I always feel lonely. I don't even know how to relate with girls. How do I cure this loneliness?
Bro, We learn by taking risk, making mistakes and learning from them. Go out there and approach any girl u like.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by helinues: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are yet to make yourself happy and you think you are capable of making others happy?

Why not first try and get things that would make you happy so that you won't feel lonely should the relationship did not work out

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tracot:
Hello Nairalanders,

brotha....some things are not by force. if you aint a positive friendly outgoing person then chances are you wont meet anyone. you gotta change your stand in life. dont you have classmates? dont you have school friends? dont you have roommates or neighbors? dont you have a phone where you can download Tinder etc?

you cant be sitting in your room and be scared of meeting people, and then complain about being lonely! so you should FIRST get friends around you, before thinking of even having a gf....so go out and mingle!

HERE IS A SIMPLE CLUE: next time you leave your room/apt and meet someone, put a big smile on your face and just say :"hi my name is XXXX, i am from Africa and i am new here and know nobody, can you help me with some things?

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you all for your inputs. We meuve!
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by headbasher96(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Focus on how u will make it and see how they will be the ones trooping in since u are still 21 my advice to u is dont just start thinking about women for now i am still not happy about the first sex i had it changed my mind completely now i cant do without having a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by yuping(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided have fun by yourself ooo, but sometimes we feel that we are empty. But try and go on a blind date and see how it goes, but you should enjoy this moment it does not last forever.
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by cherryCola: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
@Tracot reach me on princeinwang2@gmail.com,
since have lost access to the email I use in opening
this account.
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
cherryCola:
@Tracot reach me on princeinwang2@gmail.com,
since have lost access to the email I use in opening
this account.
I've sent you a mail
Re: I'm Feeling Lonely by hostinark: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
On the off chance that you've been pondering, InterracialDating.com is https://interracialdatingreviews.org/ the thing you've been searching for. With its intelligent stage and the a great many singles searching for affection, observing a date would never be more agreeable. You can look for singles in view of race as well as different characteristics also. Regardless of whether it is you're searching for singles in view of religion or age or appearance, and so on, and we can give it to you. Simply state what it is you're looking for and gain admittance to various sorts of singles. You can look by religion and get Christian dating, Catholic dating, Jewish Dating and significantly more. Or then again you can be significantly more explicit like Single Parents Dating or Divorced Parents Dating or Retiree Dating, etc. You get the float! Look for just the ones that interest you and augment your chances at seeing as the ideal one!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Style / Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy / I Am A Proud BETA Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.