Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. (3690 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
nairalanders,kindly share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by sheanzy(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Share your own first.. idiat

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Kollins11: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2022
I haven't dated any but I have helped one albino girl cure her konji. Her pussy is pink like pig head. omoh! after I fvcked her pink pussy, the pussy turned red.

Albino girls are lovely to be with, and they're very intelligent.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Exkandayee(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Lolz,here albinos are beautiful, with white skin, I've not dated one before but I've.....Soo pinkish,,, evil minds will be thinking shit now
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Bluezy13(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm...

The moderators should delete this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Sekoni003(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Does dating a blonde count? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by MAGG0T(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
smiley

I don explore all girls toto

Chubby, normal, slim, fair, dark,

E remain albino toto, once I explore am, I go go look for wife to marry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Demigod22: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have never dated albino before but I have a neighbor back in school that dated albino. The albino was my coursemate, and the guy my neighbor, studying philosophy that time. The girl normally spend money on the guy. The boy said he wanted to be a musician, but they later broke up, I don't know why, but I know the guy is the most unsuccessful womanizer I have ever met.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by fourboys: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Ertugrul: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

Abeg comot here jare...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by siofra(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Does Lebanese count?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Ungodly: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
siofra:
Does Lebanese count?
you've bleeped one before or you’ve being bleeped by one before tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by siofra(f): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ungodly:
you've bleeped one before or you’ve being bleeped by one before tongue

What is your business?
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Ungodly: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
siofra:

What is your business?
curious to hear your tale cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by YourFavorite21(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have fvcked different varieties of girls, the fat, the slim, chubby, short, Fair, chocolate, black like charcoal, even the ones wey get stretch marks for nyash, and the ones wey get K-leg, and the ones wey their nyash dey like slippers, e remain to fvck albino, and I must achieve that before this year runs out. cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Holywizard: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
I dated one at PH.
Their body temperature is always warm and mind u, abortion pills hardly work on them shocked embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by brosom(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Never dated one,

But I think they're sweet vegetable to chop cool, truth is that they're too emotional, one romance and the fall like lizard wey from ontop tree tongue.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Vanzcharles(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
They could not see the love I was professing to them.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by SNEFF: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2022
sipping some MCDOWELLS while i go through your comments
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Benki003(m): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Na today I remember say people wey normal for this country no reach 5 again sad sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by bigjackass: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Vanzcharles:
They could not see the love I was professing to them.
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Karemarealty288(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

Even pastors share the experiences of their past.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by donprincebigt(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Holywizard:
I dated one at PH.
Their body temperature is always warm and mind u, abortion pills hardly work on them shocked embarassed
Comrade. How's ur child from her doing cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Harrison4944: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Read Below

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. by Holywizard: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
donprincebigt:

Comrade. How's ur child from her doing cool
she got pregnant after I left PH. I wasn't the one

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake / Yeah....confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.