Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance (5902 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

I don't argue with swine... grin grin grin grin grin

Keep formulating stories for ur mind....

Ps: I wasn't the one who said all ladies are useless
you sef get mouth call person swine.... You who cant afford shaving stick.... Lion on nairaland... Pussy cat in reality.... Amo iru yin.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
you sef get mouth call person swine.... You who cant afford shaving stick.... Lion on nairaland... Pussy cat in reality.... Amo iru yin.

I don't argue with swine... Ur elders tried and failed... U getting no where with me..

Black soul wink wink

I av been told u r a very fugly soul grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Sucre6: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
stacyadams:

Oh ok.m from that side.thanks anyway

The thing is, na matter how much u spend, most village people will never stop demanding, just keep to your budget and no matter what u do, don't borrow.

100-200k should do the burial not funeral yet, ranging from buying of casket to foods and drinks people will consume the day you will dismiss from wake keeping, if you guys are more than 3 in the family, you cut cost by donation, I repeat no matter what you do, don't borrow

P.s. don't go and give them impression that you havee alot of money, if you do, they will make u spend until you Drop.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

I don't argue with swine... grin grin grin grin grin

Keep formulating stories for ur mind....

Ps: I wasn't the one who said all ladies are useless
Lmao... Go and check the meaning of swine, then you raise up your hands and check your armpit, then you come swallow your words... Lmao.... Can you afford shaving stick not to talk of deodorant.... Looking at your pictures, there is no doubt you smell like uncooked fufu.... Don't worry, will send you something so you can get toothpaste... I still have your account details...
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

10k u say? U were wrong..get the info right next time...

Such a wicked soul.. Hiannn cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

I don't argue with swine wink
Go back to that crypto thread where you mentioned me... People who knows your miserable existence there are already having a field day with you there over your beggarly lifestyle.... Go and read your life story over there... Pig.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

I don't argue with swine... Ur elders tried and failed... U getting no where with me..

Black soul wink wink

I av been told u r a very fugly soul grin
Your mama failed in training you because she has been useless from time immemorial....Lol.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Go back to that crypto thread where you mentioned me... People who knows your miserable existence there are already having a field day with you there over your beggarly lifestyle.... Go and read your life story over there... Pig.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Argument with a soul filled with hatred will only get worst grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Lmao... Go and check the meaning of swine, then you raise up your hands and check your armpit, then you come swallow your words... Lmao.... Can you afford shaving stick not to talk of deodorant.... Looking at your pictures, there is no doubt you smell like uncooked fufu.... Don't worry, will send you something so you can get toothpaste... I still have your account details...

Baabe is obsessed with me... Mehnnn grin grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Argument with a soul filled with hatred will only get worst grin
You ain't worth a MAN.... You are a COWARD... fuckoff
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Baabe is obsessed with me... Mehnnn grin grin
Babe ain't obsessed with you... Babe is just schooling you that when MEN are talking, hide your face... You ain't worth one....
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justkatty:

Are you talking from experience? Tell me what aids has done to your body?
Note: I need to know, you smelling Dr quack
you created a thread recently and complained that you have sore throat.
see whether you like it or not sore throat is the prevalent symptom of HIV.
Ebuka don infect you grin
YOU'RE FINISHED
next time avoid nairaland boys cheesy
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Babe ain't obsessed with you... Babe is just schooling you that when MEN are talking, hide your face... You ain't worth one....

Babe is fvcking obsessed with me... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Babe is fvcking obsessed with me... grin grin grin grin grin
Says an impotent cur.... You who is a virgin at 34, still your body count is higher than your IQ.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Says an impotent cur.... You who is a virgin at 34, still your body count is higher than your IQ.

Confess.. U r jsut obsessed with Xaddy grin grin

The poron is enough to go round grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Confess.. U r jsut obsessed with Xaddy grin grin

The poron is enough to go round grin
Lofun iya e onise ni le.....
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Like i care....who gives a hoot? Ain't no coward.... Lizard
Repent, don't die in hatred m.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by stacyadams: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:

The thing is, na matter how much u spend, most village people will never stop demanding, just keep to your budget and no matter what u do, don't borrow.

100-200k should do the burial not funeral yet, ranging from buying of casket to foods and drinks people will consume the day you will dismiss from wake keeping, if you guys are more than 3 in the family, you cut cost by donation, I repeat no matter what you do, don't borrow

P.s. don't go and give them impression that you havee alot of money, if you do, they will make u spend until you Drop.

Thanks a lot for this
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Lofun iya e onise ni le.....
but how did u turn from a good soul to an evil one grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

I hit u at the right spot grin grin grin grin grin
God forbid I run after someone like u.. Teuhhh
have you seen Bksoul's picture before?
she even fine?
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Lmao.... Says a fool that i bailed out when you posted your life credentials and scabies infected scary face on nairaland because of 10thousand, and your fellow gender made a mockery of your miserable life on beer parlor thread on romance section.... When i was fighting your battles that day, shebi i was a nice babe... lol..... obo
cc
TheGidRedpiller
Denreledave
Ubunja
Martinez39s
why is it that when ladies help they will always be quick to remind you how they saved your miserable ass even if the assistance they rendered was 20 years ago?
see a typical example is this quote that I've tagged you guys
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Sucre6: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
stacyadams:

Thanks a lot for this

You welcome bro, just keep calm, the storm will pass believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / "Make Me A Television" - A Thought-Provoking Short Story / Expectations From A Non-yoruba Lady Married To A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.