Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance (5918 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

cc
TheGidRedpiller
Denreledave
Ubunja
Martinez39s
why is it that when ladies help they will always be quick to remind you how they saved your miserable ass even if the assistance they rendered was 20 years ago?
see a typical example is this quote that I've tagged you guys

Don't be mistaken.. She never helped me.. Never collected a dime from her...

It seem she is angry Dt I dumped her after some rounds cheesy cheesy.. Cc: BKsoul
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
you sef get mouth call person swine.... You who cant afford shaving stick.... Lion on nairaland... Pussy cat in reality.... Amo iru yin.

Babe is so much obsessed with me I can feel it

Watimagbo
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:

Don't be mistaken.. She never helped me.. Never collected a dime from her...

It seem she is angry Dt I dumped her after some rounds cheesy cheesy.. Cc: BKsoul
talk true you fucck am
jokes aside.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul there is enough of me to go round... grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Lofun iya e onise ni le.....

Alaini Iya find it easy to abuse those Dt have mothers... I feel ur pain....

My poron is enough for u babe... Enough for all the ladies in Ur family grin grin grin titi kon ur extended family gan
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Justkatty(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

you created a thread recently and complained that you have sore throat.
see whether you like it or not sore throat is the prevalent symptom of HIV.
Ebuka don infect you grin
YOU'RE FINISHED
next time avoid nairaland boys cheesy
I don't do this but since you've decided to be f.o.o.l.i.s.h I'll tame you.
Don't let your sense to be as useless as the sight of a bat at day.
Be warned.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by DrMrsFunmi(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justkatty:
Please I just need someone to encourage me.
Please also bear with me that I'm not good at phrases, so should incase you come across any typo.

Yesterday I was going through the profile of my classmates in high school on Facebook, I noticed that all most all are done with school and are doing well sincerely I felt jealous and at the same time tears came down my cheeks.
Yes I know I'm 26years and nothing to show for it
No achievement
No education
No skill
Nothing at all

I just don't know how am going to do it, but I just want to be a graduate,
As it is now, I'm the only at home, all my siblings are in school including my younger ones but I don't seem to understand what is happening to me.
I smile alot, when people see me they think all is well with me, but inside of me I am dieing.
What I just need, is just a word of encouragement, I promise I'll be fine.
Thanks to all.
eyah! embarassed
Justkatty:
Good evening all....
Please what causes severe sore throat, Note
I have spent reasonable amount of money I would have used in doing something just to treat it but I end up still having pains.
I can't even drink water talk more of food...
Please help me and refer anything that canjust make me comfortable again.
Thanks
ok should I send you money for drugs?
Justkatty:
I regret my actions
God knows I was only joking when I sent those messages to you
If you could see this please find a place in your heart and forgive me
Please you people should help me beg him, He's a nairalander
Issues started when I jokingly said, he shouldn't let me regret my coming.

Please Ebuka find a place in your heart and forgive me

ok
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
DEXTROVERT:

Maybe you asked a quack anyway, and besides you have a mindset that your wife killed your mother, I am just helping you to realize with my professional acumen that you are likely to be wrong.

Your mother died of complications of Hypertension ,Diabetes and Hypercholesterolemia which is likely Hemorrhagic stroke not two plate of food with salt.

I bet you to do An Autopsy and let's see who is right

I will fault you for allowing her to degenerate to that extent.
You should have monitored her BP, Blood sugar and Cholesterol level, such that they will be near normal

Yes there are precipitants but not two plate of food I believe, your mum was not fed with a whole sachet of salt.

Same thing I thought about too. From the original write up, there was no mention of vitals check. For someone with such special diet, at least a BP monitor should be on standby for routine checks and the husband would have been able to follow up too with daily report.

This issue has been over flogged abeg. Op and his cohorts should let the man grieve in peace
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by daintyprincess(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
Says an impotent cur.... You who is a virgin at 34, still your body count is higher than your IQ.

Lol. Calm down please grin grin
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Graxie(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

cc
TheGidRedpiller
Denreledave
Ubunja
Martinez39s
why is it that when ladies help they will always be quick to remind you how they saved your miserable ass even if the assistance they rendered was 20 years ago?
see a typical example is this quote that I've tagged you guys

This is sad, it's not a gender thing. Some humans derive joy in mentioning their givings and using it as an excuse to ridicule the receiver.

I see such people as eye service givers. Give only what you can forget.

Meanwhile, we have so many idiots on nairaland who derive joy in ridiculing women. Fools who wakes up in the morning having a sister, mother or even a wife and finds it OK to insult women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Beremx:
If the mother in-law was been fed salty meals, she would have complained to his son about it. Not once, not twice, no complaints whatsoever. It is unfair to blame the wife for her death.

Anyway, it’s a family matter. The husband should know how to take his decision. If he wants to kick his wife out, no wahala
But you read where she confessed that just twice which it can be more and apologized,moreover mil might keep quite not to bring quarrel btw them
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by MPESA(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2022
greenie77:

A doctor's report can be wrong especially when covering up mismanagement of cases. If Nigerians follow up medical cases,you will realize some doctors are not fit to practice but preying on the ignorance of their patients and relatives.

You are now trying to pin it to the doctor now , please this is not right. Let's call a spade a spade jare.
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2022
greenie77:

If the OP have chosen to end his marriage to the wife, it is his choice but Mr Denrele why carrying another man's family issue on your head like gala by creating a thread about it and coming up with the angle of attempted murder, can you defend that in a court of law with toxicology and neurological reports that the woman killed the mother-in-law?

Are you in possession of the autopsy report?
U people should stop supporting evil. What is bad is bad jare. The wife killed the mother simple
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
I guess while you were typing this rubbish your brain fell off.
you must be very foolish for this trash you posted.
keep supporting evil and karma will ensure that evil locates you soon.
senseless fellow
Wow. I am sorry for your husband
Re: His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance by MrCork: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
BKsoul:
Says an impotent cur.... You who is a virgin at 34, still your body count is higher than your IQ.

BKsoul..i beg nah let me yansh u...u neeed mans & i swaaar am hear to help..i beg nah? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family / Secret Of Prophecy, Vision, Sound And Deliverance / About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.