Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (21836 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2022
If they truly want progress for Nigeria, they should consider this man, if only the wolves and hyenas in the apc would want that. He's an embodiment of unity. He's far more acceptable in every region of the country than anyone else in that party.

10 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
What is the fate of that fat pig whose statue was brought down this week by his own kinsmen ?
Is the fat pig in APC?

When una dey talk always use your head

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If they truly want progress for Nigeria, they should consider this man. He's an e
You guys said the same thing about Buhari but today look where Nigeria and Nigerians found themselves

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Osinbajo is the next President

7 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dont want him,tinubu,Atiku,Tambuwal and their fellows. They are just recycling the leadership and the are all the same

Unfortunately one of them will enter. So I had prefer osinbajo. The balls he develop when Buhari made him the acting president really surprised me. Ever since then, they refuse to making acting president. That says a lot

8 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by slimghost(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
All these paid charlatans asking their benefactors to run. Anyway I never forget YEAA. Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha.
Charlatans for hire don tey for this country.

5 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Eriokanmi: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You guys said the same thing about Buhari but today look where Nigeria and Nigerians found themselves
We've seen both of them perform both as president and acting president.

6 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by CocoaOla: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
OSibanjo is just better than the rest

5 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by anykProperties: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
So what becomes of tinubu, his godfather?

Reach me if you have decided to get rid of those outdated cars that occupy space in your compound. Buying scrap at handsome prices is what I do - be it barge, earth equipment, battery, electronics etc...
Send me whatsapp on 08038085317
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Amah70: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Support that goes to nowhere alas; it's the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
The Yoruba took its turn from 1999-2007. Zoning of the presidency between the north and south was reason why two Yoruba presidential candidates were fielded to the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Buskid1: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Supported 100%

5 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Benwems(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dont want him,tinubu,Atiku,Tambuwal and their fellows. They are just recycling the leadership and the are all the same

So who do you want ?? Well, if Nigeria was a sane climate people like Kingsley Mogalu would have been president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by eldoradoxx: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
The best interest of APC is to support Osibanjo and perhaps Zulum ticket. These are two APC members that have shown maturity, integrity, well educated (both are professors) and without any known criminal baggage unlike Tinubu Toronto certificate saga and corruption allegations left, right and centre. Those who don't want Osibanjo certainly know he won't run Nigeria the way they re certain that their preferred candidate Bola Tinubu would do- Government of thieves and hooligans. Nigeria deserves something entirely new. Osibanjo was tested for three months as Acting President and that period has been the most progressive and prosperous period in Buhari's entire tenure. The model he adopted in forcing dollar that was closing above #500 to $1 down to #370 is still strange to us all. Other African countries with sound leadership have overtaken Nigeria and we are here arguing Tinubu and Atiku. Who do us this thing.

14 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Amah70: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If they truly want progress for Nigeria, they should consider this man, if only the wolves and hyenas in the apc would want that. He's an embodiment of unity. He's far more acceptable in every region of the country than anyone else in that party.

VP Osinbajo said Yoruba should vote PMB so that presidency shall come to Yoruba after PMB.
Such a misguided statement could come only from an ethnic bigot who mistakenly found himself as VP of a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by TemmyT002(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2022
The cabal will control this one.
Malami and El Rufai will not let him govern well.

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Benwallt(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
He is manageable not quite useful n d best n closest hope for APC to retain Power.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Victorclean1: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Osinbajo , do you share traders money freely without sectionalism and corruption?. Answer in your heart.

Did you ever condemned openly the Fulani herdsmen killing of innocent people like Oyedepo etc?.

If the answer is no in your heart, hypocrisy is not far from you and blood of innocent citizens will cry for vengeance for keeping quiet. If yes, then go with the lord

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by kayuseful: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigerians sabi beta thing sha

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by nedekid: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
What is the fate of that fat pig whose statue was brought down this week by his own kinsmen ?
Who be that one again?
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by tempusfugit: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Thank God you ve just one vote, mind you am from south south
Hisbah21:

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by nedekid: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2022
TemmyT002:
The cabal will control this one.
Malami and El Rufai will not let him govern well.
But he showed he has balls when he fired the dss boss when baba was checking his ear abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Cloud007: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2022
God... I want osibanjo as the president. But your will be done Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2022
spinna:
wink Why not? I have always said this man is the only sensible appearing Politician on a den of rogues... Slap Sanusi as his VP and Nigeria go ...transform ( i no wan use that C word again)
Sanusi is too radical and opinionated, he cannot be trusted to be loyal. He will run a parallel govt like Atiku did to Obasanjo. Osinbajo needs someone who is level headed and compassionate like Zulum.

6 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2022
I would pick Osinbajo too.

I understand that nobody's head in Nigeria is correct right now.

Regardless, Osinbajo and his team seem to have most of their sh*t together.

Nigeria is in a mess right now, and we need someone who can play both sides.

The goal should be to start getting certain things right first, then we can deal with the power mongers later.

I made a life decision not to have anything to do with APC because that party epitomises evil and oppression.

I'd make an exception for Osinbajo.

And please nobody should send me a private message over this post. Keep whatever you have to say here.

Despite how angry I can get over the way this country is going, I still love and uphold my heritage.

Besides, if it is good for one, it should be good for all, except some people want to be unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by tstx(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Cute....
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by aribisala0(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
With all this noise about Osibanjo .. endorsement, hype, media propaganda , social media hype..

Osibanjo no go even get ticket .. talkmore of Tinubu..

E sure die!

But money must be made from politicians .. it comes only every four years .. and with the hunger and famine in Apc Nigeria

Anybody will hype anything for the cash..

Yoruba should be calming down.. 2023 is out
Anothe bitter Eboe

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2022
GreenCovering:
I don't really like the idea of fronting someone who does not have a political base like Osinbajo for the position of the Presidency. Reason is because when the chips are down, it is the good old sentiments that will move the votes. At that time all man will stand on their own two feet and it is the contestants who have been able to build bridges across more of the geo political zones that will then stand out. Except if Osinbajo has truly been internally accepted as consensus in APC, he may just be a pun himself, being used to checkmate others.
President Yar'Adua did not have any political base or structure. He remains Nigeria's best president till date. What are you saying? Give a man power and he will build his structures as long as he is acceptable to the ordinary man on the street.

6 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by RodgersAkpafu: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
GreenCovering:
I don't really like the idea of fronting someone who does not have a political base like Osinbajo for the position of the Presidency. Reason is because when the chips are down, it is the good old sentiments that will move the votes. At that time all man will stand on their own two feet and it is the contestants who have been able to build bridges across more of the geo political zones that will then stand out. Except if Osinbajo has truly been internally accepted as consensus in APC, he may just be a pun himself, being used to checkmate others.
Tinubu has a worse chance than Osinbajo of winning
Jonathan won in 2011 without having that "clout" a typical Nigerian politician has
Osinbajo is the only candidate with less baggage that can be sold
Especially if he is paired with a good candidate as Vice President

And he does not lean tribal too
But Tinubu ?

Anyways it's a couple of months time
We will see

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Follygunners: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
I fear for Osinbajo's life... I really do! I can foresee several attempts on taking his life. Bola Ige was even the Attorney General of Nigeria when he was murdered and till this very day, the killers remain 'unknown'. undecided

He's trudging into 'enemies' territory... the powers that empowered him, he needs to be very careful indeed. undecided

Whenever this actualizes, you'll always remember I said it.

Tinubu is a ferocious human, a blood-thirsty murderer, a desperate power hugger! That's how desperate power huggers are. angry

Funsho Williams murder wasn't such a rocket science to solve if not for our society. undecided

Osinbajo should watch out! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by RodgersAkpafu: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
President Yar'Adua did not have any political base or structure. He remains Nigeria's best president till date. What are you saying? Give a man power and he will build his structures as long as he is acceptable to the ordinary man on the street.
Thank you ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
aribisala0:
Anothe bitter Eboe

Walai I’m not bitter .. politics is not a game of emotions or kumbaya..

That’s it

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by NobleRace: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
spinna:
wink Why not? I have always said this man is the only sensible appearing Politician on a den of rogues... Slap Sanusi as his VP and Nigeria go ...transform ( i no wan use that C word again)

In all fairness, his VP should be Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) / Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.