Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (21868 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by adecz: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I mean if he can emerge as APC flag bearer

⏩As In 2015, no Buhari, no APC

⏩By 2019, APC was voted out but rigged
Buhari back. They even lost Kano & Katsina.

⏩Now, with Buhari totally demystified as
the father of incompetence, even the
north don't want to see him or his
failed party.

⏩When you look deeply, as Buhari dey
go, wetin or who remain for the party?❓

⭕️ Unless dem change name, because
APC is name of poverty, hunger, blood,
tears, death & hopelessness.

Na Yoruba bring this APC calamity
on unsuspecting Nigerians.❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
THAT says alot about him. Never for once have we had a situation whereby Nigerians would be calling on a VP to contest. PYO is the first.

What are you talking about? It is standard for VP to run. Atiku was the first in democracy m.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by kayusely70(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
huptin:
I like Osinbajo, he is intellectually and analytically sound. His performance in Buhari's absence was also commendable.

But we all know he will never be allowed to rule by the cabal, he appears too independent for their liking, he will also make Buhari's flaws too obvious.

As for Tinubu...he should forgerabourit!
Let's wait and see how events unfold.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Guardiola84: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
atanda247:
Osinbajo is my preferred choice too.

Give me your reasons why he's your preferred candidate? What has he done as a politician?he has not ruled any state before,he's been an slowpoke VP for 8yrs n u want him to become an slowpoke president for 8yrs n continue buharis tormenting of Nigerians?is osibanjo not part of buhari wicked govt?did he not agree with all buhari policies ?honestly I pity for this country,so after APC /buhari/osibanjo chastisement of Nigerians una go still get mouth d talk say make osibanjo become president okwaya?tufiakwa!! Truly slaves love their masters chains !osibanjo my foot!APC my foot!!
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Truthisunique2: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
JaroMan:
One thing Yorubas are very good at is Media. The know how to use media to sustain a mirage until it becomes a pool of water.
How can one cry about Buhari govt and yearn for Osibanjo? Is there any difference between 6 and half a dozen?
How can people detest Tinubu and still want Osibanjo? Are they not same?
And where is the growing popularity if not the one sustained by media?
Like I always say; wait until APC convention to know the scores
I just dey laugh them, buhari has seen the in and out of Yoruba propaganda as a recepient in 2015 so he doesn't get moved again

Remember how tinubu has already failed on his bid to cajole buhari to hand him presidency through threat from akeredolu blackmailing southern govs

It failed he moved to snapping pictures of meeting with different top people, it also failed

He switched to using Akande book launch to blackmail buhari it also failed

Tinubu keeps meeting his Waterloo in buhari and convention isn't here yet

Dude doesn't even know when buhari convention of next month would hold, grin grin he is that lost in the scheme of things

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by AK481(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why the hell did Engr date umahi join APC if he is yet to declare by now.

You can't compare umahi with this failure osibande
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by DMerciful(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice to see you in political section after so long. I remember your use of words that impresses me. Cheers
MizMyColi:
I would pick Osinbajo too.

I understand that nobody's head in Nigeria is correct right now.

Regardless, Osinbajo and his team seem to have most of their sh*t together.

Nigeria is in a mess right now, and we need someone who can play both sides.

The goal should be to start getting certain things right first, then we can deal with the power mongers later.

I made a life decision not to have anything to do with APC because that party epitomises evil and oppression.

I'd make an exception for Osinbajo.

And please nobody should send me a private message over this post. Keep whatever you have to say here.

Despite how angry I can get over the way this country is going, I still love and uphold my heritage.

Besides, if it is good for one, it should be good for all, except some people want to be unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by DMerciful(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Baba go slow? That couldn't handover while going for a long medical trip that eventually led to his demise? Abegi!
FunkyAlhaji2015:
President Yar'Adua did not have any political base or structure. He remains Nigeria's best president till date. What are you saying? Give a man power and he will build his structures as long as he is acceptable to the ordinary man on the street.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by MizMyColi(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
DMerciful:
Nice to see you in political section after so long. I remember your use of words that impresses me. Cheers

Good to see you too!
Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by agulion: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
What is the fate of that fat pig whose statue was brought down this week by his own kinsmen ?
. The fat pig prof Muhammed used to eat abi?
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
MizMyColi:
I would pick Osinbajo too.

I understand that nobody's head in Nigeria is correct right now.

Regardless, Osinbajo and his team seem to have most of their sh*t together.

Nigeria is in a mess right now, and we need someone who can play both sides.

The goal should be to start getting certain things right first, then we can deal with the power mongers later.

I made a life decision not to have anything to do with APC because that party epitomises evil and oppression.

I'd make an exception for Osinbajo.

And please nobody should send me a private message over this post. Keep whatever you have to say here.

Despite how angry I can get over the way this country is going, I still love and uphold my heritage.

Besides, if it is good for one, it should be good for all, except some people want to be unfortunate.
I see the angle you're coming from but I personally don't expect Nigerians to elect anybody that's directly or indirectly involved with Buhari.

Osinbajo is a guilty as Buhari, don't let nobody tell you otherwise. He's the no 2 citizen for crying out loud and what did he do? Tell us that his hands are tied.

Anybody that believes that "my hands are tied" is a good reason for his inactions or playing indifferent with what's going on in Nigeria now should not be voted for.

I know he can't give others but he can speak, he can also resign. That's what a honorable would have done.

Assuming he resigned and then come back to contest, he would have stood a better chance.

Nigerians considering Tinubu are mad, he picked, washed, packaged and presented Buhari to Nigerians as the Messiah. Nigerians, assuming we have sense are supposed to be more angry with Tinubu than Buhari because he was responsible for everything.

Glad to see you back after so many years. I know how hard you fought what was right in 2015 but evil wins most of time.

Happy new year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by orisa37: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Uneasy-calm-in-apc-over-osinbajos-growing-support.

He deserves NIGERIANS total Support.

Just watch the list of his supporters.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by MizMyColi(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tallesty1:
I see the angle you're coming from but I personally don't expect Nigerians to elect anybody that's directly or indirectly involved with Buhari.

Osinbajo is a guilty as Buhari, don't let nobody tell you otherwise. He's the no 2 citizen for crying out loud and what did he do? Tell us that his hands are tied.

Anybody that believes that "my hands are tied" is a good reason for his inactions or playing indifferent with what's going on in Nigeria now should not be voted for.

I know he can't give others but he can speak, he can also resign. That's what a honorable would have done.

Assuming he resigned and then come back to contest, he would have stood a better chance.

Nigerians considering Tinubu are mad, he picked, washed, packaged and presented Buhari to Nigerians as the Messiah. Nigerians, assuming we have sense are supposed to be more angry with Tinubu than Buhari because he was responsible for everything.

Glad to see you back after so many years. I know how hard you fought what was right in 2015 but evil wins most of time.

Happy new year.

I understand you, Nwanne.

Happy new year!!!
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by LogicBomb8: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
MizMyColi:

I understand you, Nwanne.
Happy new year!!!
Happy newyear i maybe wrong but u remind of the days of ymodulus
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by einsteine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
How can people even be considering Osinbajo?

Unless you are a Buhari fan of course.

The truth is if Osinbajo had good plans for the nation, he wouldn't be part of the Buhari regime. There is no excuse like he is just a Vice President. That's bullshit. He contested twice with Buhari which means he buys fully into the Buhari administration. He is exactly the same with his master. Make no mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.