Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support (21824 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Follygunners:
I fear for Osinbajo's life... I really do! I can foresee several attempts on taking his life. Bola Ige was even the Attorney General of Nigeria when he was murdered and till this very day, the killers remain 'unknown'. undecided

He's trudging into 'enemies' territory... the powers that empowered him, he needs to be very careful indeed. undecided

Whenever this actualizes, you'll always remember I said it.

Tinubu is a ferocious human, a blood-thirsty murderer, a desperate power hugger! That's how desperate power huggers are. angry

Funsho Williams murder wasn't such a rocket science to solve if not for our society. undecided

Osinbajo should watch out! embarassed

Coming from a Yoruba mAn..

Cc
Helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by luizpippo(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
TheRareGem1:
THAT say alot about him. Never for once have we had a situation whereby Nigerians would be calling on a VP to contest. PYO is the first.

Nigerians?

Just some stooges hiding behind the curtains, something in the line of the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau.

This was how the same set of stooges were pushing Atiku during Obj's time and the Ota high chief decided to press his neck into oblivion, if not because the Adamawa man was a fighter, he would have been forgotten politically.

Unlike our current BDSM VP, aka my hands are tied, any little pressing from PMB would send him to a land of no political return.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dont want him,tinubu,Atiku,Tambuwal and their fellows. They are just recycling the leadership and the are all the same

So who do you want?
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by aribisala0(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

Walai I’m not bitter .. politics is not a game of emotions or kumbaya..

That’s it

Leave story
You are bitter
Bitterer than bitterleaf sef
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
aribisala0:

Leave story
You are bitter
Bitterer than bitterleaf sef

Heheheheheh...
no wahala

Osibanjo is a good candidate sha.. but ... he’s Yoruba .

Power returns North..

That’s just the reality

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by NobleRace: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Sanusi is too radical and opinionated, he cannot be trusted to be loyal. He will run a parallel govt like Atiku did to Obasanjo. Osinbajo needs someone who is level headed and compassionate like Zulum.

I think it is fair to have an Igbo man support him. But a Muslim Igbo is difficult to find.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by aribisala0(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

Heheheheheh...
no wahala

Power returns North..

That’s just the reality
Bitter Eboe

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by angelfallz(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
It is not about how sensible the politician is.
Any politician that is not interested in restructuring Nigeria and practising true federalism should not be voted for.
spinna:
wink Why not? I have always said this man is the only sensible appearing Politician on a den of rogues... Slap Sanusi as his VP and Nigeria go ...transform ( i no wan use that C word again)
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by LegacyB: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Honestly if Osinbajo contest I would take the pain to Vote again. This is our best card.

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by NobleRace: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:
Support that goes to nowhere alas; it's the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
The Yoruba took its turn from 1999-2007. Zoning of the presidency between the north and south was reason why two Yoruba presidential candidates were fielded to the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

Jonathan just finished representing Igbo.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by babafesfes: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI
IS THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAS ALL THE QUALITIES OF THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.�

�HE IS FROM SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA ( he will balance the power shift from NORTH TO SOUTH)
�HE IS FROM SOUTH SOUTH (he will complete the SOUTH SOUTH presidency that Jonathan started
�HE IS IGBO /IKWERRE BY TRIBE ( he will SETTLED the call for IGBO PRESIDENCY)
�HE HAS LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (A legislator for 8yrs , A GOVERNOR for 8years and a FEDERAL MINISTER for 8yrs
�HE IS BUHARIST ( will have the support of majority of the North
�He is younger than Atiku Abubakar and Bola Timubu
�HE IS A NATIONALIST ( He believes in one NIGERIA ��)
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Injera(f): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:
Support that goes to nowhere alas; it's the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
The Yoruba took its turn from 1999-2007. Zoning of the presidency between the north and south was reason why two Yoruba presidential candidates were fielded to the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.
Cry cry! So when will it be the turn of calabar or igbanke man?

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Joylove2324(f): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Amah70: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Injera:

Cry cry! So when will it be the turn of calabar or igbanke man?

Gradually, Efik and Igbanke shall have their turns, if that is what you want to hear.

Nigeria was formed by 3 pillars: Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.
The pillars remain today.
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by PBeni(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
To be honest, I fancy Osinbajo for President come 2023 based on his pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by youngsahito(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Lies! Who are his supporters? Most redundant vp ever.
mention an hardworking vp that u know... Anoda redundant fellow

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Premiumwriter: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't care about the chances he has. My vote will be for him.
Can't vote for another clueless leader again

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Zion243(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo unopposed

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by kayuseful: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

Heheheheheh...
no wahala

Power returns North..

That’s just the reality

Yes, so the north can comfortably deal with you guys by banning food supply to your side in retaliation for Igbos ban on beef

What these guys don't know is PYO candidacy is the easiest route to soft landing for MNK. Go and vote another Fulani man in Atiku, one who has never condemned herdsmen and see hell

3 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Alwaysachick: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2022
youngsahito:
mention an hardworking vp that u know... Anoda redundant fellow

Atiku
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by josite: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Osinbajo like most academics do not have balls .what he has is a perfect theory how Nigeria ought to be.
Let us not make another mistake of having another president who takes directives from the babangidas and the tinubus since he must necessary owe them a favour before he can be president.

That said if God makes him a president by default ,that is very fine by me.

Osinbajo lacks courage to be his own man at worst and be God's man at best.

I will not vote for any one who is part of the old decay.i will vote for a fresh breath.

I'm looking at the adesina guy if the president must be Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
NobleRace:

In all fairness, his VP should be Igbo

How is this possible?
Southern-Southern Ticket
Christian-Christian Ticket
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by doubleportion: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2022
GreenCovering:
I don't really like the idea of fronting someone who does not have a political base like Osinbajo for the position of the Presidency. Reason is because when the chips are down, it is the good old sentiments that will move the votes. At that time all man will stand on their own two feet and it is the contestants who have been able to build bridges across more of the geo political zones that will then stand out. Except if Osinbajo has truly been internally accepted as consensus in APC, he may just be a pun himself, being used to checkmate others.
So how many bridges Yaradua built before he became president? Never say never!
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by JoshTim: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
huptin:
I like Osinbajo, he is intellectually and analytically sound. His performance in Buhari's absence was also commendable.

But we all know he will never be allowed to rule by the cabal, he appears too independent for their liking, he will also make Buhari's flaws too obvious.

As for Tinubu...he should forgerabourit!
He will rule, what happens to the oneness of our voice. Enough of over-estimationnof the relevance and influence of the cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Injera(f): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Amah70:

Gradually, Efik and Igbanke shall have their turns, if that is what you want to hear.

Nigeria was formed by 3 pillars: Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.
The pillars remain today.
3 pillars of tribe with the largest in population abi?? Who are first class Nigerians and the other tribes with fewer populations are lesser Nigerians.
This same tribal logic of population is what led to 5 percenters and the born to rule by north. After all, All that matters is what is the population of the tribe you're from. This is pseudo democracy

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Heterodox(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2022
90% of people making noise here don't even control a unit in their ward

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by okefranci: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
kiss
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Fiyin007: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
JoshTim:

He will rule, what happens to the oneness of our voice. Enough of over-estimationnof the relevance and influence of the cabal.

Osinbajo will appoint his own cabal.EOD
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dont want him,tinubu,Atiku,Tambuwal and their fellows. They are just recycling the leadership and they are all the same

I totally agree with you but is he not the best of all the bad options we have?
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Boby89: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i dont want him,tinubu,Atiku,Tambuwal and their fellows. They are just recycling the leadership and they are all the same

May be you should contest now
Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
JoshTim:

Unfortunately politics is not on social media.

The amended electoral bill will be passed and if direct primaries is removed then forget it... Tinubu will most likely be the APC flag bearer.

Only a direct primary can give us an Osinbajo ticket.

1 Like

Re: Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support by XTHRONE(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
beerfraud:
What is the fate of that fat pig whose statue was brought down this week by his own kinsmen ?

Walahi, you get mouth die�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.