Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? (1644 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

"Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
When someone tells you "stay off my mentions", why do you consider that impossible for you to do?

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
It means "leave me alone", in case you dont know. And it shows you're bugging the person, they need you to stop doing that.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Rekhina(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abegi just shut up angry

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Rekhina(f): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:
It means "leave me alone", in case you dont know. And it shows you're bugging the person, they need you to stop doing that.
Deactivate and be Reading comments
I did that for 5yrs and am still cool .

By Allah ansunai if you make noise again I will let out dogs to bite your f ..k ass outta here
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by meobizy(f): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2019
I used to stay off mentions back in the day. Now where’s the fun in that?
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2019
See the insect telling people to stay off her mentions when she herself is incapable of staying off other peoples' comments, sometimes to even insult their mothers and fathers.

The effrontery... cheesy

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by MrCork: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
nlPoster:
When someone tells you "stay off my mentions", why do you consider that impossible for you to do?

..Woman...don't u hav schkoooool home work? (No ofeense) angry
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Barzinime(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are you the owner of NL?
You shouldnt bring your opinions here, keep them to yourselves.
nlPoster:

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by LarryBee1k: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Dobson43: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Deactivate and be Reading comments
I did that for 5yrs and am still cool .

By Allah ansunai if you make noise again I will let out dogs to bite your f ..k ass outta here

You sound so so mature.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Rekhina(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dobson43:

You sound so so mature.

Am 33 now

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Dobson43: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Am 33 now

You sound it.

You even look it too.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
nlPoster:

You don't own this public forum. You can't tell me what to do.

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Offpoint: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Am 33 now
Evening newspapergrin

na joke I dey o

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
crackhaus:
See the insect telling people to stay off her mentions when she herself is incapable of staying off other peoples' comments, sometimes to even insult their mothers and fathers.

The effrontery... cheesy

You're a very troublesome and pesky person.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm attracted to you too...from a very long distance.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by midnighter(f): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
crackhaus:

The effrontery... cheesy

Thank you! What the hell
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Thank you! What the hell
The disconnect is astounding
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

I'm attracted to you too...from a very long distance.
Guys sef. grin

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Rekhina(f): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Offpoint:

Evening newspapergrin

na joke I dey o
sad angry may ur tongue hang
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Offpoint: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
sad angry may ur tongue hang
lol, my sincerest apologies... was just kidding dear.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Guys sef. grin
UyaiIncomparabl is very much into me, but being a married woman makes it quite difficult for her to express herself. grin

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nlers ego makes one wonder what exactly it's based on.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:
I used to stay off mentions back in the day. Now where’s the fun in that?

Respecting other people's space is not always about how much fun you want.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You don't own this public forum. You can't tell me what to do.

And therein is your problem.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:
See me, the insect telling people to stay off mentions when I myself am incapable of staying off other peoples' comments, sometimes (she) even insult their mothers and fathers.

The effrontery... cheesy

You can pull up the threads, let's look at them.

If you call me a cunt, I'll remind you your mother has one, also your father did not raise you well.

Likewise, if you believe, "Your mother's stinking cunt" is a good way to post your opinion on a forum, you shouldn't complain when responded to in like manner.

https://www.nairaland.com/5421288/mama-pussy-dey-smell-like

As per your statement about women being inferior, I think you should ponder that more instead of jumping on my mentions.

You also called yourself an insect, if you are told your insult is for your father and mother, you'd catch feelings. Yet you introduced yourself that way.

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by tiptoe1: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Who let this dog out
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
tiptoe1:
Who let me, a dog out

No insults.

When you receive the same, you start whining.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

Respecting other people's space is not always about how much fun you want.
It is still fun anyway.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Forward77(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Offpoint:

Evening newspapergrin

na joke I dey o

-No comments-
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by tiptoe1: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

No insults.

When you receive the same, you start whining.

It's only on per with an hyper-cockamamie for someone in his or her right senses to create a thread as stupid as this.

You're in a public forum and you want people to stay off your mentions. What do you think with
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
tiptoe1:

It's only on per with an hyper-cockamamie for someone like me, who is not in his or her right senses to create a thread.

You're in a public forum and you want people to stay off your mentions. What do I think with

The thread is for people like you.

Stay off my mentions, I'm sure with 2 million plus members, there ought to be other monikers whose mentions you could jump on?

Why exactly are you so taking it personal?

Please Advise: Is My Married Boss Romantic Chatting With Me Is It Normall / HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out / What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion??