Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? (4050 Views)

The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Good day Nairalanders.

I met this intelligent lady in my final year in school, she was a fresher then, we started off as friends, she gave in after I graduated while she was in 200l.

Our love was going fine but I observed she doesn't call much and hardly respond to messages on WhatsApp, many times, she will be online while my messages will be delayed before she responded, I've complained countless of time to show some real love and affection so I can know she truly loves me, but she's just that type of person that can do 1 or 2 days without talking to someone she loves. She actually loves me and I know that for a fact but she's not just showing it enough and I'm not feeling it enough.

I had the intention to sponsor her business idea which was giving her 200k to start up her skin care products, but we had to change that plan when she was having issue with her uncle's wife, the lady was maltreating her and I wasn't comfortable with the way she was complaining of her treatment towards her, so I came up with a plan to use the money I'm supposed to give her for business to secure an apartment, my plan was, I will secure a mini flat where we can both be staying pending when she will finish school but I won't be staying around often since my job doesn't permit me.
We got the apartment after a month serach and furnished it beautifully to suit her, I thought all of this will make her change towards me and start showing so much care and affection since we both live together now, but it still doesn't change, many times, I face so many challenges in my work but she doesn't care to know what's going with my work or care to know how I'm fairing with work, so I got confused one day and thought is this lady playing me and just wasting my time, I messaged her to tell her I'm fed up of how she treats me and doesn't show so much care towards me, then told her we should breakup if she's finding it difficult to show that love she has for me, she asked if I was serious about the breakup but God knows it's just a mere threat in me and I just want her to plead for change but she took it up when I told her I meant it, now she has left the apartment I got for us and I'm here regretting why I threatened her with breakup.

The apartment I got for us is still there without any of us staying there, and I'm about relocating to another state but God knows I still want her back and make things right with her but I don't know how to win her back and she seems to have made up her mind never to come back, what advise do you have for me after this experience with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by EmzyT: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by helinues: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2022
You could be dating yourself..

Ladies love no hard aswear.. If they are truly in love with you, you will experience it for real

30 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by alphaNomega: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Allow the girl to focus on her studies.

You, focus in your life and make money.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Bro she don’t love you and won’t love you.

Move on ..

If Na Love .. you go find love. Is not hard with money.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Anigreat: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

The handwriting is boldly written on the wall that she doesn't love you or care about you, why trying to force things that at the tail end of it will still crash.

If you love her that much and you still can't let her go and she's not coming back either. Use most of pictures on your phone to masturbate, las las you go de alright.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by oz4real83(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
If you had used that money to start a poultry farm, maybe by now you would have been a net exporter of poultry products grin.
That aside, some people are like that, no matter how much they love you, they can never show it. They aren't cheating, they don't just express love but will carry out their responsibilities in the relationship as at when due. It takes a whole lot of effort and patience to break them away from such habit but you won't succeed with some. It won't surprised me if she became like that after experiencing sexual molestation\rape\abuse from somebody or came from broken home, such experiences have damaging effects on individuals.

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2022
alphaNomega:
Allow the girl to focus on her studies.

You, focus in your life and make money.

I understand you but I'm not making her loose focus, I just love her that I want to wait for her till she finish in school.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Godada(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2022

She doesn't love you SIMPle.

Stop forcing ladies to show you affection. If a lady loves you, it comes naturally.

If she could break up easily with you without a fight to keep you, it means she doesn't give a hoot about you.

Move on, get someone to rent the place.

Guy, you should have seen the writing on the wall.

There is something you should practice, reality principle. Don't let your emotions cloud your thinking. See things as they are.

See people for what they are in your life. Some are using you like spanner and would drop you when they are finished.

Learn to know who is who.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Chai,

Love don over shack this man grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Godada(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:

I understand you but I'm not making her loose focus, I just love her that I want to wait for her till she finish in school.

Keep loving.

Your lover has jilted you.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
This is really depressing me cuz I have invested so much in our relationship and I was even thinking of sponsoring her masters in abroad.

My mental health is at stake and I may loose my mind eventually...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by domino4211(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Lack of empathy, inability to handle criticism, resistance to change, entitlement mentality, manipulation, coldness, etc are all signs of a covert narcissist.
Don't be sad, you're actually lucky she left. She did so because she knows you really love her and will come begging like a lost puppy. She's very much aware you'll give her more narcissistic supply.
If you decide to be a real man and be strong, she will come back on her own and when she does please do not accept her back, move on. Life is simple, just that most people have problems accepting reality.
Narcissists do not change, they're toxic. There are lots of women out there who will love you exactly how you wanna be loved. Cut of every form of contact and block her numbers and social media accounts.
When she comes begging, do not accept her back.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Perfectman91: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:
This is really depressing me cuz I have invested so much in our relationship and I was even thinking of sponsoring her masters in abroad.

My mental health is at stake and I may loose my mind eventually...

Time heals bro, you deserved to be loved too so move on

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Stevyne: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na love make you go waste money on apartment wey none of you deh stay

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Perfectman91:

Time heals bro, you deserved to be loved too so move on

Her place can't be filled in my heart, I don't want to end up with someone else while I carry her love in my heart...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
After God, fear love. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Skullano(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
No offense bro, are you NORMAL?.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Skullano:
No offense bro, are you NORMAL?.

Why did you ask that?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by OlawaleBammie: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:
Good day Nairalanders.

I met this intelligent lady in my final year in school, she was a fresher then, we started off as friends, she gave in after I graduated while she was in 200l.

Our love was going fine but I observed she doesn't call much and hardly respond to messages on WhatsApp, many times, she will be online while my messages will be delayed before she responded, I've complained countless of time to show some real love and affection so I can know she truly loves me, but she's just that type of person that can do 1 or 2 days without talking to someone she loves. She actually loves me and I know that for a fact but she's not just showing it enough and I'm not feeling it enough.

I had the intention to sponsor her business ideal which was giving her 200k to start up her skin care products, but we had to change that plan when she was having issue with her uncle's wife, the lady was maltreating her and I wasn't comfortable with the way she was complaining of her treatment towards her, so I came up with a plan to use the money I'm supposed to give her for business to secure an apartment, my plan was, I will secure a mini flat where we can both be staying pending when she will finish school but I won't be staying around often since my job doesn't permit me.
We got the apartment after a month serach and furnished it beautifully to suit her, I thought all of this will make her change towards me and start showing so much care and affection since we both live together now, but it still doesn't change, many times, I face so many challenges in my work but she doesn't care to know what's going with my work or care to know how I'm fairing with work, so I got confused one day and thought is this lady playing me and just wasting my time, I messaged her to tell her I'm fed up of how she treats me and doesn't show so much care towards me, then told her we should breakup if she's finding it difficult to show that love she has for me, she asked if I was serious about the breakup but God knows it's just a mere threat in me and I just want her to plead for change but she took it up when I told her I meant it, now she has left the apartment I got for us and I'm here regretting why I threatened her with breakup.

The apartment I got for us is still there without any of us staying there, and I'm about relocating to another state but God knows I still want her back and make things right with her but I don't know how to win her back and she seems to have made up her mind never to come back, what advise do you have for me after this experience with her.
it seems u re not ok sef

Ur sense is not telling u that she's still in the stage of picking the best suitor??

Dey der dey waste ur resources and emotions, dont go and tink about ur future.

I dont know, if i am the stingy type or its just frugality from my part but my papa knows i can never fund a lady am not marrying to.
Well i can give u small change like 5k, 2k, 8k depending on the weight of ur need but i can never budget 20k for a lady am not his husband talk more of a whopping 200k

Are u alright at all?? Who in his right senses does dat??

Are u a yahoo boy?? Even a yahoo boy who is not into plus would not do dat, he would invest his money instead, do u tink money is easy to make??

Have u even tot of helping any of ur father, mother, or siblings with 100k this year??

U dont cajole a lady with with resources bro, u win their heart with principle.

If u re decent and principled den right lady wil find u.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Tejumola856: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Don’t be a simp there are many girls in the world. Forget her and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by mardis: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
The fact is that she is not really into you or she is this type of hard redpiller girls who can hide their emotions very well.

Well, op what you will do is to give her space. Yes give her space. And what how event unfolds. Sometimes you have to let Somethings go, if it eventually comes back to you then it is ment to be yours but if it didn't then it is never yours in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Clickguy44: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Your problem is simple: ONEITIS

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Skullano(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Shimmaa post=109214286]

Why did you ask that?[/quote

You never answer my question sha but try check yourself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Shimmaa: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
Don’t be a simp there are many girls in the world. Forget her and move on.

I don't get, is there anything bad in being a simp to someone you dearly love?

You people now makes it look like it's bad for someone to fall in love genuinely...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
It grieves me seeing guys SIMPing in the name of Love. Infact, I'm even angry now reading this.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by ParpahSeventy: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Something I always tell people, when a woman loves you, you won't explain to people around that she loves you they will know, in this situation you are finding it difficult to explain to yourself that she loves talk more of other people.
Let me tell you a story, I have this gentleman friend who is also a nairalander but never really comes online, he had this girl he was wasting his money on(be probably don't know what to do with it anyway), This lady never call him on phone, anytime she calls it's always to say "call me back" and when he calls back she is definitely making a request nothing more, and he has to pay the airtime she used in saying "call me back" one day I was called upon by d lady and she slammed 250k on my table, she called the guys name and told me he is insulting her, if he thinks he has money or wants to insult me because of money then am not cut out for this, as disrespectful as d idiot was, she left d money on my table and went away, I went to this gentleman and said, brother what happened, he said she is stupid, "do you know this lady has airtime to talk comfortably to other guys and even have money to give other guys whereas the most simplest call she couldn't make to me?" to cut long story short, I was with d money two nights later, d stupid girl called me to apologize for her behavior that they have reconciled and she was mandated by her guy to apologize to me, they have broken up now at d edge of marriage, when a woman loves you, she will do things within her power for you, it's glaring the b!tch you are hallucinating about don't give a damn about you, using you to solve her problems and she will dump, go and beg her and date her again, but write this at the back of your mind "She will dump you when she is ok"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
After God, fear love. undecided

when you think money can by love but can only fuel it provided it was there in the first place.

love is sweet with the right person and at the same time it's poison with the wrong one

the red flag we ignored still be the reason the relationship would end.

I have been there before!

Now me back stronger and wiser
Me i just want to be high with myfantasies

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Tejumola856: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:

I don't get, is there anything bad in being a simp to someone you dearly love?

You people now makes it look like it's bad for someone to fall in love genuinely...

Nothing bad in loving someone you love but make sure she love you back.

A simp is a man who do anything for a girl to get some action he supposedly deserve.

You already know she doesn’t love you so why wasting your time and care for her? Girls will use you if they know you’re a SIMP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Samchik: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:
Good day Nairalanders.

I had the intention to sponsor her business ideal which was giving her 200k to start up her skin care products, but we had to change that plan when she was having issue with her uncle's wife, the lady was maltreating her and I wasn't comfortable with the way she was complaining of her treatment towards her, so I came up with a plan to use the money I'm supposed to give her for business to secure an apartment, my plan was, I will secure a mini flat where we can both be staying pending when she will finish school but I won't be staying around often since my job doesn't permit me.

Why do you love this girl?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by Perfectman91: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:

Her place can't be filled in my heart, I don't want to end up with someone else while I carry her love in my heart...

You sound like this is a your first brakeup, everyone can be replaced (the sooner you know this, the better for you) besides, as man it's better you marry a woman who loves you more than you love her else you'll spend the rest of your life trying to win her love. Let it go, go out and have some fresh breathe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Rice &beans My Gf Cooked (pic) / Debate:thick Lipped Guys/ladies Vs Thin Lipped Guys/ladies;who Is D Best Kisser / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.