Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) (52427 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
vanbonattel:
Something must kill a man grin
a stupid man
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Ajilenu: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is love. Just like the live I've got for these kiss

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stupidity at work.
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
What if the wife or his daughter is also bearing the name
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Mummyfour(f): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
;
Wawelexy:
One man down!!!

Retreat!! Retreat!!

I repeat Retreat!!! Over...

We have lost one of our men to the simp world... The other gender won his soul...
grin grin. You are a serious comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Goldbw122(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Well make e nor go over am Sha oo ...
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Numerouno94(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers joined the group chat... watch how they are gonna try to call him a simp for doin what he loves.. grin wink

U my frnd luvs shaking tables. grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Numerouno94:

U my frnd luvs shaking tables. grin grin
That's why I am called FernandezPablo the queen of the coast..I slay wannabe redpillers and women bashers.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by kunle75(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Johnpele:
Sugar daddy Seen Tattooing SIDE CHIC’s Name Mirriam on His Chest.

An elderly man has chosen to express his love for his side chic in an unexpected and unusual manner for someone his age.

He was captured in a video lying down while the tattoo artist inked the girl’s name, Mariam on his chest.

The man was smiling like a teenage boy in love while being tattooed and the girl watched with keen interest. They both held hands throughout the entire process.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EvzYClP4HI[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYeH19lNbnM/

This one foolishness old pass am
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by doggedfighter(f): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:

Will you pray this way, if the man were to be your dad? Just imagine what the wife is going through, remember karma is real, except some of you will remain side chics forever!

Stop being overly emotional. Life's isn't that serious. If she makes my father happy. I will be happy.

Some are side chicks and happy. Living and rocking their lives.

You live once, ease off !

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Ade3131: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe redpillers are gonna call him a simp... understand that..

I don hear you....how will you react to the news if it was brought to your notice by his wife and he turns out to be your kid brother?
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ade3131:

I don hear you....how will you react to the news if it was brought to your notice by his wife and he turns out to be your kid brother?
Wannabe redpillers won't like it..
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by samsegs(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hellfayah candidate
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by lookingfly: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Puzzy strong!
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Bmaster(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's something about the smile on his face.

It's a smile of sm[b]satisfaction[/b]and of one who's at peace with the world and finally found rest.

May what they share last forever.
on sighting the bolded,i have to go back and watch the video again,and i can assure you that the smile i saw on the video is not of satisfaction
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by mozona(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
mumu
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Jaqenhghar: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers joined the group chat... watch how they are gonna try to call him a simp for doin what he loves.. grin wink
Meanwhile they are left with their lotion and pron clips.
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Numerouno94(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's why I am called FernandezPablo the queen of the coast..I slay wannabe redpillers and women bashers.. grin grin

Hahahahah "Queen of the Coast" gat me laughing. grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Numerouno94:

Hahahahah "Queen of the Coast" gat me laughing. grin grin
What do you think? Ain't it great? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Sucolee(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sweet vegetables
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by seyz91(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Wawelexy:
One man down!!!

Retreat!! Retreat!!

I repeat Retreat!!! Over...

We have lost one of our men to the simp world... The other gender won his soul...
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Rahkman: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
you don't have to say a word grin grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Simpubozz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kayamatta cheesy
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Yarimoooh: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Strength of the confluence
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you think? Ain't it great? undecided

It's cool. grin

I heard someone cloned ur first account "FernandezPablo"?
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by elonmuskbaby: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:
This is unfortunate, may God be with the man's wife and children, his soul and mind have suffered in the hands of that ugly bit h that's referred to as side chic
kayamata at work grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Numerouno94:

It's cool. grin

I heard someone cloned ur first account "FernandezPablo"?
And the second FernandezReturn and this one again.. grin
But the mods helped me out..

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Kam2021: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Does this tattoo pain or they are injected with something before tattoing
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Chiffy: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
This one no be sugar daddy again. Na loverboy im don become
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Allisgud: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ponmo get power o
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Superboss: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
R.I.P. old man.
It is unfortunate that he had to take this route to kill himself.
My prayers for his wife and children.
Re: Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) by Numerouno94(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And the second FernandezReturn and this one again.. grin
But the mods helped me out..

That's serious. The person behind it must b pained nd having sleepless wit ur campaign. grin grin

I know the fellow behind it, his nothing buh a jobless troll. Enjoy urself jawe. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.