Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Whatever Has Been Programmed To Cause You Pain This Year I Depogram In Jesus Nam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever Has Been Programmed To Cause You Pain This Year I Depogram In Jesus Nam (161 Views)

As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Has Been Programmed To Cause You Pain This Year I Depogram In Jesus Nam by uchkochi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Whatever has been programmed to cause you pain this year I depogram in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever Has Been Programmed To Cause You Pain This Year I Depogram In Jesus Nam by dollytino4real(f): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
yes o, the embarrassment i got today in my church my branch it is something I will never 4get in hurry, and our 21 days prayer and fasting will be starting 2moro, now I don't know how to even gather stamina to go thru it. just a harmless talk lead to something I never expected it will turn out to be, God of my father Bishop Oyedpeo help out of this financial embarrassment

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Missed The Endtime Message By Pastor Chris Yesterday / Why God Is Not Answering My Prayers / Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.