Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging (71909 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Oysters(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Cute. They can't try it with the other religion, though, cus they know the consequences. Christianity is indeed tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Sabadon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
V
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
...nough said!

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Cerebellum: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pacesetterz:
The idiot couldn’t try it with her own peaceful religion. This is absolute rubbish and shouldn’t be taken lightly in a country where religion is a very sensitive matter.
Pastor righteousness come and see

"Peaceful"!

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by chatinent: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
I am a Christian but all I see is idolatry.

4 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Naijanascam: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is iberiberism..... try it with the other religion and see grin grin grin
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Deicide: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jesus is beneath our African Goddess.... Embrace your African Religion

3 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Czario: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
She's trying to portray semiramis , queen of heaven...blasmphemous to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Adek15(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oysters:
Cute. They can't try it with the other religion, though, cus they know the consequences. Christianity is indeed tolerant.
the thing take style pain you sha�

3 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Germi9: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Enough is enough , Christians won’t take this shit any longer from hence forth its gonna be an eye for an eye

5 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by promisedeco(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman is being ridiculed for carrying an idol that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or what He called His followers for. undecided

Those of you deperate to make this about God are instead the ones who ridicule God's name. undecided
Can you urinate on Nigeria flag and post it, plss

4 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by fikayormi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Assuming it was your terrorist religion being mocked like dis , m sure you will be one of the people calling for her head , God damn fucking bastard

KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by lebron7(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
You see Christians are just the same as their Muslim counterparts
I bet you if this situation involving Islam, they would have called Muslims terrorists, killers and all that because of the way they replied but this has proven that they are just different sides of the same coin

Ps. I am not religious in any way form or fashion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Christianity is truly the religion of peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Candidlady: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Germi9:
Enough is enough , Christians won’t take this shit any longer from hence forth its gonna be an eye for an eye

Lmao what are you gonna do ?

Call the crusaders on her undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by GoshenNLA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na this girl con anchor Bella show for IB, Buju no give her face at all, bad guy

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by MJBOLT: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
see the zombie Christians wailing like they are better than her yet they are constantly insulting Muslims and traditional worshippers.

Bunch of hypocrites

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down
Abeg photoshoot Quoran or prophet Muhammad. De way Dem go locate u. U self go shock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by lebron7(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
See what religion has turned my people into
It's only in religious matters they are experts, have you all asked yourselves why the same people go bought our ancestors and treated them worse than dogs will bring "salvation" to the same "people" he did not even consider humans?
The only God is science and religion has has made you not to pay attention to it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by 02Kebreal(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
They are trying to put the blame on Muslims and Islam here calling the lady a Muslim.
Nairaland Christians and hypocrisy.
This is obviously a Christian showing her love for the Christian god and their Mary.
Now they r trying to call her Muslim.
No Muslim lady will do this for whatever reason.
Most of the problems this country is faced with today are caused by Christians and their intolerance and blame games.
Nonsense!
Shebi when Hisbah and other Muslim communities rise against anyone that tries to blaspheme Islam U guys will begin to shout Muslims are terrorists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by delivryboy: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pacesetterz:
The idiot couldn’t try it with her own peaceful religion. This is absolute rubbish and shouldn’t be taken lightly in a country where religion is a very sensitive matter.
Pastor righteousness come and see
Whenever there’s an issue with Christianity and you guys don’t have any explanations, the next thing is to drag Islam into the issue, I have never seen people who lack sense of ownership like most Christians. Whenever Muslims have issues, we just deal with it like you folks don’t exist. You guys can’t breathe without Islam in your mouth. I get it we are the toothpaste that keep your mouths clean. Weak people everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm a Christian but why the outrage? I find the picture hilarious because it's just a carved image.

Let Jesus and Mary fight for themselves if they're angry with what the young lady did. We can't continue to fight for our Gods in heaven - this is 2022.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Riskyb(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is that Jesus image?
Stop fooling your self

4 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
promisedeco:

Can you urinate on Nigeria flag and post it, plss
I don't see what that has to do with this or anything. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Oysters(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adek15:
the thing take style pain you sha�

You will be bombed in the next 5-6 months

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by tranxo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
A lady with the Twitter handle as papayaex got so many tongues wagging and filled with rage on the social platform for releasing a controversial shoot of the crucifix and the image of Mary on a waist belt for clout.
The question is...can a Christian try this with the other religion without a wildfire of violence spreading round the country?

People shouldn’t wake up and think of crossing the red line with nonsense clout.
Why are you generalizing it. Not all Christians use these 2 images.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by franchasng: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Only foolish Christians fight physically for Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is not Prophet Mohammed that need Muslim mobs to fight for him or to defend him when people ridicule His name or image.

Remember when Christ was to be killed, Simon Peter used a sword to chop off one of the killer mobs ears, Jesus warned him and instantly healed the man's ear and said, those that kill by sword shall die by sword.

Jesus Christ does not need any man to fight or defend him, He is supreme and can defend his cause.

His battle is not physical but spiritual. So dear Christians leave the lady alone, the battle is between she and her maker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Fedrick100: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
GoshenNLA:
Na this girl con anchor Bella show for IB, Buju no give her face at all, bad guy
Can you explain to me what you are saying. I don’t understand understand what you type here

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nten: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
If she was in the north and did this to prophet Mohammed her head would have been facing the moon by now while...

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by iCauseTrouble: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Personally, I do not see anything sacrilegious or blasphemy in what the lady has done

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Germi9:
What exactly is "Christian" of that image there? lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.