Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging (71995 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Wawelexy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tennessee85:
Is this Mary your mother or grandmother? Why are you crying over a mythical Jewish woman?

Oga face front and learn to respect other people's belief....

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Simce shes a muslim I've taken it upon myself the responsibility to behead her before end of January, i kmow my reward is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Simce shes a muslim I've taken it upon myself the responsibility to behead her before end of January, i know my reward is in heaven.

1 Like

Since shes a muslim I've taken it upon myself the responsibility to behead her before end of January, i know my reward is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by JesusIsAMuslim: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
So he deh pain una? You say all sorts of rubbish against Islam and you can't even take this. This is not even Prophet Jesus for crying out loud.

JesusIsAMuslim! Salaam!
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tennessee85: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

Oga face front and learn to respect other people's belief....
I don't respect nonsensical and senseless beliefs.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by wiseone28: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
killALIEN:
Since shes a muslim I've taken it upon myself the responsibility to behead her before end of January, i know my reward is in heaven.

We are not the other divide.

We don't behead for God.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by naija4life247: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
PheelzAlmighty:
What an idiota

Condom 100 naira would have prevented this abomination.

It was just a two minutes fucck st the corner of the street.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Bouncin(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
If na the other way round now, Kano for don de boil now. Religion of piss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by promisedeco(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't see what that has to do with this or anything. undecided
SMH undecided

Whatever represents a people or they hold dearly shouldn't be publicly abused.

You gerrit now?

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Idamond: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
delivryboy:

Whenever there’s an issue with Christianity and you guys don’t have any explanations, the next thing is to drag Islam into the issue, I have never seen people who lack sense of ownership like most Christians. Whenever Muslims have issues, we just deal with it like you folks don’t exist. You guys can’t breathe without Islam in your mouth. I get it we are the toothpaste that keep your mouths clean. Weak people everywhere.
I see u don't read news, between Christians and Muslim s who's pokenosing..
Muslim clergies that always attack Christians u guys say nothing in ur mosque aside from Hate for Jews and Christians , How Islam is the best religion, How Allah will turn Jews and Christians to Pigs and apes , How to cutoff the heads of Unbelievers and how they will die in the Cost of fighter and good fight for Allah.

of recent ur clergy is angry the Christian is celebrating new year and govt is honoring it while Muslim new year govt isn't now who's poke nosing even the Bible said in Genesis 16 vs 11-12 You are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael "which means ‘God hears". for the Lord has heard your cry of distress. 12 This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Bouncin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Una go cry tire oo..let her use anything she wants cos all na man made stories and nonsense..
Make wannabe redpillers and insecured Nigerians dey rant all they want.. grin grin

Redpillers have really done you strong thing, pele grin
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bouncin:

Redpillers have really done you strong thing, pele grin
grin
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by naija4life247: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:
So he deh pain una? You say all sorts of rubbish against Islam and you can't even take this. This is not even Prophet Jesus for crying out loud.

JesusIsAMuslim! Salaam!

Jesus couldn’t have been a Muslim because Islam came about four centuries after the death of Jusus. Stop saying what my Quran did not say

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Blacksavage: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
This babe na sharp girl....
She don baff better soap.... grin grin
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
wiseone28:
We are not the other divide.

We don't behead for God.

I'm a Crusader.
She must be used as an example to her fellow muzlims. Shes got an option to commit suicide, else she dies in a brutal way before 11 days.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Germi9:

What does the crucifix and the virgin mary represent in christianity ??
Absolutely nothing! undecided

Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christianity never gave His followers instructions on worshipping a crucifix or even a virgin birth. So those who do are not of Jesus Christ but of pagan ideas. undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
ablejesus26:
It's not just the act,it's more of the intention,we live in a social world,there has to be some sort of decorum and respect for my faith too.
If it was the other way round would her religion take this lightly if a Christian did dis?
Let's stop using religion to make ourselves appear stupid biko �.
Jesus Christ, the one who claim the intention is against, decreed it sin to be angry at anyone, in His name - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 25. So no matter what you assume the intention, you have no right given you by Jesus Christ to feign concern on His behalf, regardless or the religion of the other. In fact it is sin for you to be angry at anyone in the name of God. lipsrsealed
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Noblewealth(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
We already know she is looking for cheap fame and we have given her..

If she likes let her put the cross in her Cletus na her problem be that.. who are we to fight for God..

Christianity is the true definition of peace and tolerance..
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ablejesus26(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tennessee85:
So painful bro. See how these dumb Africans foaming at the mouth over the molded image of fictional Jewish characters, same way the blockheaded African Islamic fanatics could behead you because of some long dead Arab paedophile. Smh.

Typical African mentality ��
It's called respect.
You don't believe in religion,fine
I believe in religion,that my choice, respect it.
If you go about with intentions to make mockery of my faith,that shows you don't have the capacity to operate in a civilized social enclave.

3 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
promisedeco:

SMH undecided
Whatever represents a people or they hold dearly shouldn't be publicly abused.
You gerrit now?
The idol she carries represents pagans and their ideas...and not Jesus Christ so why drag His name into any of it? undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by DopeChick(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Not surprised she is getting a Red Card from Nigerians.

Gustavo Fabrice Sangaré (born 8 November 1996) is a Burkinabé professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Ligue 2 club Quevilly-Rouen and the Burkina Faso national team.

He Scored the First Goal of AFCON 2022 in the 1-2 loss to host Cameroon.

AFCON LiveScore on https://www.dopereporters.com/

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is it Catholics that are angry or Pentecostals?

There's nothing she did that should anger an informed

The Jesus I serve doesn't reside in pictures or sculpture

Then

What's the business of Christians with other religions
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by JesusIsAMuslim: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Jesus couldn’t have been a Muslim because Islam came about four centuries after the death of Jusus. Stop saying what my Quran did not say

A Muslim is one that submits himself to the will of God. Jesus believed in the oneness of the Father. He loved God. He learnt about God. Spoke about God. Did he ever call himself a Christian?
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by treatise: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
A lady with the Twitter handle as papayaex got so many tongues wagging and filled with rage on the social platform for releasing a controversial shoot of the crucifix and the image of Mary on a waist belt for clout.
The question is...can a Christian try this with the other religion without a wildfire of violence spreading round the country?

People shouldn’t wake up and think of crossing the red line with nonsense clout.

Crucifix and Mary's images are not acceptable in Christianity but catholicism. What's catholicism?
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by highoctane: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
What has crucifix got to do with Jesus and Christianity? Absolutely nothing
Well idol worshippers ought to reverence their idols when they feel it has been abused.
The cross was adopted into Christianity by pagan Rome, from Tammuz ancient pagan Babylonian god symbol and the ancient religious symbol from Egypt the Anasta cross adopted by Ancient secret order of Rosicrucian.
The Bible clearly stated in Galatians 3 verse 13, Accursed is he who died on the cross, See King James Version.
So called cross venerated by pagan professed christians is it different from primary religous symbol of Rosicrucian.
Pictures copied from Wikipedia.

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
What differentiate the commenters from Muslim fanatics? Nothing. Let God fight for Himself and leave everybody with their shenanigans. Majority of them do worst indoors, some are rutualist, 419 politician and co. Leave the girl alone
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Germi9: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Absolutely nothing! undecided

Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christianity never gave His followers instructions on worshipping a crucifix or even a virgin birth. So those who do are not of Jesus Christ but of pagan ideas. undecided
Philosophically you think you are right? But weather you like it or not even before you were born, the crucifix has been a means a representation in Christianity ,i know you are trying not to sound religious , but would you now say that the girl did not intend to mock Christians by showcasing those characters ??

Maybe you will tell me that Jesus was never crucified hence if you agree that Jesus was crucified then is it now a sin to use the cross as a means of identifying christians who are the followers of Christ ??

I always believe that Christianity is a personal thing but if we must go by studies,philosophies,scrolls and signs of the old and even spirituality you will know that the cross has been a true identity of the Christians again are you a Christian? If your answer is Yes then you are an hypocrite because the name Christians was given to the followers of Christ by your so called pegans in antioch hence this name have remained till date

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nebes: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Looking at the bright side.
I don’t know why she did this but people are by her actions talking about my Jesus. Whichever way, I pray that Christ be preached and known.
May we not be few that know and call upon your name Oh Lord!!!
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by SmartPolician: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down

Kanofirstson, I am sure if she tries this in Kano State with Mohammed, she and her household would been wiped out by now. To make matters worse she is even a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by clydecarson(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down

Ohh just...don't worry I'd use a picture of mohammed to clean my nyash in a photoshoot since it's like that Y'all want to play the game

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ayenale1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
In as much as that is not the image of Christ...she can do whatever she want with any shigidi(image)her wahala...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.