Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging (72007 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by toujurs: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
I said it on a previous, comment, most of these ladies, on social media, are just for sex sake. Coco nut heads. Very lazy, just few are willing to be serious and work

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Slimwhyt(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down

E be like say u dey craze! angry

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Sapeleomi: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amos1423:
Sadly, Israel with which Christians in Nigeria took their beleive from still doesn't accept Jesus as the messiah yet for the economic benefits of those who choose to be foolish, they engage in a senseless fight with Palestine so as to continue using my country people as cash cow.

The most disgusting & sensely show of these public show of disgust is those ones they call pentecostal church goers, these guys doesn't even know Adam had another son away from Cain and Abel, they have no Idea of the Book of Enoch which was removed from their Bible. Sadly Most Nigerian Christians considers themselves holier than the Israelites, I mean guys who occupied parts of Palestines, over their archeological sites, turning it into an heritage site to milk the poor and peripheral countries

Bros, l tire for our African people... The oyinbo that brought the religion to the African people realised a long time ago it was not necessary to human existence.
The most dynamic and developing countries and individuals are critical thinkers, problem solvers and understande the importance of human connection and relations..
Knowledge is superior than superstition or faith any day...... I hope learn to think and stop being sentimental with borrowed religious beliefs based on historical fairy tales...
I am spiritual and find strength in trying to be a better human being rather than dogmas of old.... May we see the light and grow in knowledge....

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by toujurs: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Una go cry tire oo..let her use anything she wants cos all na man made stories and nonsense..
Make wannabe redpillers and insecured Nigerians dey rant all they want.. grin grin
You are a LovePeddler, walaihi. A shameless LovePeddler. With no home training.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
toujurs:
You are a LovePeddler, walaihi. A shameless LovePeddler. With no home training.
Same home training your father did not give you huh.. grin grin
You go cry tire..
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
02Kebreal:
They are trying to put the blame on Muslims and Islam here calling the lady a Muslim.
Nairaland Christians and hypocrisy.
This is obviously a Christian showing her love for the Christian god and their Mary.
Now they r trying to call her Muslim.
No Muslim lady will do this for whatever reason.
Most of the problems this country is faced with today are caused by Christians and their intolerance and blame games.
Nonsense!
Shebi when Hisbah and other Muslim communities rise against anyone that tries to blaspheme Islam U guys will begin to shout Muslims are terrorists.

Stop saying what you don’t know. Papaya is a Muslim!!!

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
delivryboy:

Whenever there’s an issue with Christianity and you guys don’t have any explanations, the next thing is to drag Islam into the issue, I have never seen people who lack sense of ownership like most Christians. Whenever Muslims have issues, we just deal with it like you folks don’t exist. You guys can’t breathe without Islam in your mouth. I get it we are the toothpaste that keep your mouths clean. Weak people everywhere.
She is a Muslim, that’s the problem here. Why didn’t she pose a picture with Quran verses or whatever

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
franchasng:
Only foolish Christians fight physically for Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is not Prophet Mohammed that need Muslim mobs to fight for him or to defend him when people ridicule His name or image.

Remember when Christ was to be killed, Simon Peter used a sword to chop off one of the killer mobs ears, Jesus warned him and instantly healed the man's ear and said, those that kill by sword shall die by sword.

Jesus Christ does not need any man to fight or defend him, He is supreme and can defend his cause.

His battle is not physical but spiritual. So dear Christians leave the lady alone, the battle is between she and her maker.
Lol, the same Mohammed who asked you bigots you kill people that refuse to be a Muslim? Abi is it not the same Mohammed that Boko haram terrorists are praying to and doing his bidding? Is it not the same Muslims that killed a French teacher in the US after he went against Islam?

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by tobianodino(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is Jesus Christ mentioned in the Quran? Yes
Is Mary Mother of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Quran? Yes
Did Muslim accept Jesus as a prophet of Allah (God)? Yes

Then you're dumb for you to say she as a Muslim is trolling your religion when she's mocking both religion.

P.s Almighty Allah doesn't want us to worship man-made stuffs

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by tobianodino(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Simran94:

Stop saying what you don’t know. Papaya is a Muslim!!!

I can give you list of Christian pastors/prophetess with Muslim names in Nigeria so rest

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Germi9:
1. Philosophically you think you are right? But weather you like it or not even before you were born, the crucifix has been a means a representation in Christianity ,i know you are trying not to sound religious , but would you now say that the girl did not intend to mock Christians by showcasing those characters ??

2. Maybe you will tell me that Jesus was never crucified hence if you agree that Jesus was crucified then is it now a sin to use the cross as a means of identifying christians who are the followers of Christ ??

3. I always believe that Christianity is a personal thing but if we must go by studies,philosophies,scrolls and signs of the old and even spirituality you will know that the cross has been a true identity of the Christians again are you a Christian? If your answer is Yes then you are an hypocrite because the name Christians was given to the followers of Christ by your so called pegans in antioch hence this name have remained till date
1. There is nothing philosophical about what I stated here. The fact is there is no scriptural backing for the worshiping of a Roman wooden cross by any one or person in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Hundreds were probably crucified on crossed by Romans before Jesus, and probably hundreds more after Him. So, I don't see any reason to associating a Roman cross should be associated with Jesus Christ. If anything, it should instead be associated with the Roman empire. undecided

Yes, it is a sin against Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and agreement in the Kingdom of God, to associate that which He never commanded with His name or His Kingdom. undecided

3. If you are truly a follower of Jesus Christ, you would know that He said to you that those who love Him are instead those who do as He asks. Jesus Christ, through out His teachings, never once suggested His disciples worship images of the crucifix He would be killed on, nor did He ask them to carry any symbols or idols in His name. So if Jesus Christ is who you are after when you say things like "spirituality" I suggested you take out time to in fact learn His truth truth all that you pretend to know of Him. undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Shusher: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
killyaselfie:

Islam is no more appealing to idiots than Christianity.

Islam is a religion of psychopaths just like this lady and many more bombing and maiming people in the name of their god.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by kingxsamz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
colestephan86:

Mumu man, some of you can die for the G,O of your churches but not the Jesus .

Who are the some of you? undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by kingxsamz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Atheists in Nigeria are afraid. I'm talking about the real atheists in the western world. Like that Danish guy.

What's the difference between a "fake" Atheist and a "real" one? Give me an intelligent answer.

2 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Germi9: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. There is nothing philosophical about what I stated here. The fact is there is no scriptural backing for the worshiping of a Roman wooden cross by any one or person in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Hundreds were probably crucified on crossed by Romans before Jesus, and probably hundreds more after Him. So, I don't see any reason to associating a Roman cross should be associated with Jesus Christ. If anything, it should instead be associated with the Roman empire. undecided

Yes, it is a sin against Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and agreement in the Kingdom of God, to associate that which He never commanded with His name or His Kingdom. undecided

3. If you are truly a follower of Jesus Christ, you would know that He said to you that those who love Him are instead those who do as He asks. Jesus Christ, through out His teachings, never once suggested His disciples worship images of the crucifix He would be killed on, nor did He ask them to carry any symbols or idols in His name. So if Jesus Christ is who you are after when you say things like "spirituality" I suggested you take out time to in fact learn His truth truth all that you pretend to know of Him. undecided
You are probably a JW but i didn’t mention anything like worshiping a cross ,i don’t think anybody does .In whose name do we pray ? Christ . Have you ever heard in the Cross name?? I am talking about identification asin would you rather stop reading the bible because there is an imprint of the cross on it? The symbol of the cross is not for worship but simply for identification purposes

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tochj(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman is being ridiculed for carrying an idol that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or what He called His followers for. undecided

Those of you deperate to make this about God are instead the ones who ridicule God's name. undecided
Even if it is an idol
Respect those who worship the Idol
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by tobianodino(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shusher:

Islam is a religion of psychopaths just like this lady and many more bombing and maiming people in the name of their god.

We don't have Christian criminals at all

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by micflo28(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ipob should catch and rape this girl to death angry angry
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Clinghton: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Well the crucifix is a holy symbol in christiandom, but that ain't Jesus on that cross.

As a Christian our God fights for himself and for his followers when provoked, we are not like those who fight for their gods.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
tobianodino:

I can give you list of Christian pastors/prophetess with Muslim names in Nigeria so rest
Lol, Forget her name, She is a Muslim.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by MrSly(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman is being ridiculed for carrying an idol that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or what He called His followers for. undecided

Those of you deperate to make this about God are instead the ones who ridicule God's name. undecided
Kindly shut your mouth up. Mr. Holier than thou.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tochj:

Even if it is an idol. Respect those who worship the Idol.
So, the respect you demand here isn't for God or Jesus Christ, but instead for you? undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Loreettaa: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Just a photoshoot make una calm down
Why don't I use the quran to wipe my ass and post it on nairaland? Let's see if you'll be calming down. Dolt.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria, a country of dumb masses...
I have gone back to see that picture about five times now trying to figure out what's wrong with the picture.
On first view, I was looking for nudity or a sign of indecency but could find none.
Upon reading comments, I started reading "she is a Muslim... Blah blah blah", that made me take a second view.... Still can't find a problem... No caption to incriminate the lady.
Now, let's agree she is a Muslim judging from her name...
How does a moderately dressed Muslim holding the a wooden crucifix and a supposed picture of Mary be an insult to Christianity
I wonder what will happen if she was fully covered with hijab/burqa in same picture. Or if she did a nude picture with it.
For God's sake, how did we get here
What if the lady has just reverted to Christianity
For goodness sake, the lady is a brand manager... What if she was modeling for a brand...
Like they say, thinking is difficult, that's why idiots go straight to judge....
With the this type daft populace I give up on this country...

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by toujurs: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The idol she carries represents pagans and their ideas...and not Jesus Christ so why drag His name into any of it? undecided
You are really a junkie, And am ashamed you are a Christian supporting her, i just observed she is a muslim, she should do that to prophet Mohammed or use the Quran for such photo shoot, and not drag in a religion she doesn't believe in.

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Tennessee85: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
ablejesus26:

Typical African mentality ��
It's called respect.
You don't believe in religion,fine
I believe in religion,that my choice, respect it.
If you go about with intentions to make mockery of my faith,that shows you don't have the capacity to operate in a civilized social enclave.
I don't respect your so-called "faith" that's nothing but a cocktail of absurdities, superstition, myths, and fairytales.
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Germi9:
1. but i didn’t mention anything like worshiping a cross ,i don’t think anybody does .

2. In whose name do we pray ? Christ . Have you ever heard in the Cross name??

3. I am talking about identification asin would you rather stop reading the bible because there is an imprint of the cross on it? The symbol of the cross is not for worship but simply for identification purposes
1. Your worship a cross when you place it in a position of significance next to Jesus Christ who never asked you to do any such in His name. undecided

2. You pray in the name of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ asked His followers to do so, even if you are not aware of that being the reason. undecided

Now, I would never ask in the name of the cross because Jesus Christ never said to do that. undecided

3. Did you know that prior to the use or your cross, which came in with the Roman church regime?
the disciples of Jesus Christ used a fish symbol to mark things? There is no such thing as identification with the cross... scripture remains scripture even if a triangle or the picture of a dragon was placed on the cover page to it. undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
toujurs:
You are really a junkie, And am ashamed you are a Christian supporting her, i just observed she is a muslim, she should do that to prophet Mohammed or use the Quran for such photo shoot, and not drag in a religion she doesn't believe in.
Jesus Christ, wey tell you say it is a sin for you to be angry at anyone in His name, no send you at all - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 22. undecided

All you closet bigots hiding behind Christianity, na so una dey reveal una selves be this. undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrSly:
Kindly shut your mouth up. Mr. Holier than thou.
I am "holier" than you is what matters. undecided
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by Germi9: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your worship a cross when you place it in a position of significance next to Jesus Christ who never asked you to do any such in His name. undecided

2. You pray in the name of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ asked His followers to do so, even if you are not aware of that being the reason. undecided

Now, I would never ask in the name of the cross because Jesus Christ never said to do that. undecided

3. Did you know that prior to the use or your cross, which came in with the Roman church regime?
the disciples of Jesus Christ used a fish symbol to mark things? There is no such thing as identification with the cross... scripture remains scripture even if a triangle or the picture of a dragon was placed on the cover page to it. undecided
However it seems broh Christ gave the Cross relevance not by worshiping the Cross but identifying that he died on the cross which was meant for criminals

Just like people say the catholics worship Mary,this is a wrong statement,if i honor Mary for being chosen by God to birth Jesus does that make me worship her?
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tennessee85:
I don't respect your so-called "faith" that's nothing but a cocktail of absurdities, superstition, myths, and fairytales.

Yes I agree,dats why you are a black man with black mentality �
Re: Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging by VEXT: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Female Mohammadian Islamic Terrorist trying to mock Christian faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.