Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason (1391 Views)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What peer pressure be that one? Can't a woman desire to change her body because she wants to look and feel good for herself again? undecided
There’s something called a gym for that. Peer pressure from seeing young women with fake booties and breasts is why majority of women go under the knife. Kate Henshaw, I believe, will never for one day of her life use surgery because all the hard work she puts in at the gym pay off immensely.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by meobizy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I asked her why she want it . She said being old doesn't stop her from being a woman.
Peer pressure or this thread is a fake story. How old is the woman? How wealthy is she? Is she divorced or married? How is she willing to cope with the coming male attention?
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
meobizy:
There’s something called a gym for that. Peer pressure from seeing young women with fake booties and breasts is why majority of women go under the knife. Kate Henshaw, I believe, will never for one day of her life use surgery because all the hard work she puts in at the gym pay off immensely.
You are kidding, right? You are here prescribing gym to a 68-year old woman? LOL ... undecided

I don't know who Kate Henshaw is but why exactly does this particular woman have to model her life after her in any way or form? undecided

Look, we all have desires, even to the day of our death ... we will always have them. This particular woman seems to desire BBL and liposuction...that na her own. So long as it ain't encroaching on your space and existence, she has every right to go for it, same as you, and even the Kate Henshaw person. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
meobizy:
Peer pressure or this thread is a fake story.

How old is the woman?
How wealthy is she?
not that wealthy but we are doing fine

is she divorced or married?

our grandpa is dead cry

How is she willing to cope with the coming male attention?
I don't know that one.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by meobizy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding, right? You are here prescribing gym to a 68-year old woman? LOL ... undecided
I’m surprised you’re not against a dangerous procedure yet see problems with the safer option. Anybody can exercise so far they have life in them. She wants a bigger booty, exercise will give her a perkier and more attractive one.

I don't know who Kate Henshaw is but why exactly does this particular woman have to model her life after her in any way or form? undecided
You’re not Nigerian or don’t consume Nollywood? Even at that you’d know who she is from visiting this forum. People see TV stars as role models. Seeing Kate’s figure from a movie can motivate a serious person to hit the gym.

Look, we all have desires, even to the day of our death ... we will always have them. This particular woman seems to desire BBL and liposuction...that na her own. So long as it ain't encroaching on your space and existence, she has every right to go for it, same as you, and even the Kate Henshaw person. undecided
There is nothing a 68 year old needs a BBL for. Nothing whatsoever. At that she’ll still get exercise recommended to lengthen the results of the procedure. This is what one of our presidents let his wife do that she ended six feet below. I’m sure once in a while he regrets allowing her carry on with the decision.

Most old people are stubborn so I can’t blame OP if this is a true story. What I believe OP should do is fight the decision tooth and nail because that operating bed may turn out the last memory their family will have of the woman. What of the woman’s children, why is the it the grandchild facing the issue of trying to talk her out of it?
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
meobizy:
I’m surprised you’re not against a dangerous procedure yet see problems with the safer option. Anybody can exercise so far they have life in them. She wants a bigger booty, exercise will give her a perkier and more attractive one.

You’re not Nigerian or don’t consume Nollywood? Even at that you’d know who she is from visiting this forum. People see TV stars as role models. Seeing Kate’s figure from a movie can motivate a serious person to hit the gym.

There is nothing a 68 year old needs a BBL for. Nothing whatsoever. At that she’ll still get exercise recommended to lengthen the results of the procedure. This is what one of our presidents let his wife do that she ended six feet below. I’m sure once in a while he regrets allowing her carry on with the decision.

Most old people are stubborn so I can’t blame OP if this is a true story. What I believe OP should do is fight the decision tooth and nail because that operating bed may turn out the last memory their family will have of the woman. What of the woman’s children, why is the it the grandchild facing the issue of trying to talk her out of it?
Stop ! hundreds of Millions of people go under the knife every year... plastic surgery is almost as safe as visiting your dentist or driving your car every day. People are however cautioned to use reputable physicians and ensure they stick to doctors orders etc. undecided

A 68-year old woman decides for herself what she wants or does not want. Thankfully,the law gives her that same right you have to do as you please with your own existence. Old or young, we are all humans, stubborn where our desires are concerned and feel disrespected when our rights are trampled on. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else / Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Two Ladies Reportedly Fight Over Man At A Hotel Nakedly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.