Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason (1393 Views)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have shown her stats about the dangers and told her it is risky with covid and her health.and also told not to be deceived by all those IG babes. . Should I just let her get it?
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
I have shown her stats about the dangers and told her it is risky with covid and her health.and also told not to be deceived by all those IG babes. . Should I just let her get it?
Send her RealSelf.com make she go find better doctors wey fit help her do wetin she won't abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Godada(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2022

She is a grown woman.

Let her get in on.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Send her to Realself.com make she go find better doctors wey fit help her do wetin she won't abeg. undecided

thanks but I pity her because of her age.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Godada:

She is a grown woman.
Let her get in on.
still not good for her, because the body system is weak.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
Thanks but I pity her because of her age.
How old is she that what she deserves is your pity? undecided
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol. Peer pressure after running life’s course. Humans are funny creatures.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How old is she that what she deserves is your pity? undecided
68. just look at the complications we are going to face if anything goes wrong.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
meobizy:

I asked her why she want it . She said being old doesn't stop her from being a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
68. just look at the complications we are going to face if anything goes wrong.
What the heck... 68 is still young abeg! Sheesh! And here I thought you were going to say something like 85. undecided

Abeg, leave the woman make she do wetin she wan do. If you are so concerned, do research and find her reputable doctors that can help her achieve her desire instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
meobizy:
What peer pressure be that one? Can't a woman desire to change her body because she wants to look and feel good for herself again? undecided
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Godada(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

still not good for her, because the body system is weak.

Yeah, I get it.

What would you do?

You can provide the pros and cons with stats coupled with her age.

If she still want to give it a try, it's her life.

The thing is these elderly people need help, you know.

They aren't as sharp as they used to be.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What the heck... 68 is still young abeg! undecided

Abeg, leave the woman make she do wetin she wan do. If you are so concerned, do research and find her reputable doctors that can help her achieve her desire instead. undecided
Who is she trying to impress at her age?

thanks so much I will gladly do the research if that is her goal.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
Who is she trying to impress at her age?

thanks so much I will gladly do the research if that is her goal.
Herself! At least to begin with. undecided
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Godada:

Yeah, I get it.

What would you do?

You can provide the pros and cons with stats coupled with her age.
What reason is she giving for wanting to take this risk?

if she still want to give it a try, it's her life.

The thing is these elderly people need help, you know.

They aren't as sharp as they used to be.
I tried to tell her that and she is still adamant. cry
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
She should never get it tho..make sure she doesn't..look she's past that age jeon..you can't compare her body with a young lady's own..

I am also planning on getting mine soon so as to impress wannabe redpillers on this forum.. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Herself! At least to begin with. undecided

atleast she don pass that one, she is a granny. WHAT DO SHE WANTS TO BEGIN WITH AGAIN.. I'M SO TIRED OF THAT OLD WOMAN.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She should never get it tho..make sure she doesn't..look she's past that age jeon..you can't compare her body with a young lady's own..

I'm more concerned about the risks because of her body might not be able to withstand the pains alone..

i am also planning on getting mine soon so as to impress wannabe redpillers on this forum.. grin grin wink

gringringrin
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:
atleast she don pass that one, she is a granny. WHAT DO SHE WANTS TO BEGIN WITH AGAIN.. I'M SO TIRED OF THAT OLD WOMAN.
How exactly did she "pass that one"? For Pete's sake, she is just a granny but still very much a human being like you and every other person out there.... being a granny does not transform one to alien lifeform abeg! undecided

She still has feelings, desires, emotions, etc., exactly like all her children and grandchildren. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I'm more concerned about the risks because of her body might not be able to withstand the pains alone..

gringringrin
Sure that's one there are many other reasons gal..tell her not to..
Should I come over so as to discourage her against it..?
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How exactly did she "pass that one"? For Pete's sake, she is just a granny but still very much a human being like you and every other person out there.... being a granny does not transform one to alien lifeform abeg! undecided

She still has feelings, desires, emotions, etc., exactly like all her children and grandchildren. undecided
okay
thanks again
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sure that's one there are many other reasons gal..tell her not to..
Should I come over so as to discourage her against it..?

i recommend those padded hip shape wear to her and she rejected them.. saying that bbl is a must..

I go advice her again if she no agree we go leave her to proceed.
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

I asked her why she want it . She said being old doesn't stop her from being a woman.
She wants to have boyfriends and toyboys.. Abeg let her enjoy this phase of her journey grin
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am also planning on getting mine soon so as to impress wannabe redpillers on this forum.. grin grin wink
There is no age limit according to the professionals..
glen8749: Is there such a thing as being too old for a BBL? While researching reviews, I see most patients are in their 20's and 30's - not too many in their 50's+ (when volume really seems to start decreasing). So, I'm wondering if there's reason for this? Is it more dangerous or does the fat just not take as well? I'm 56, do not smoke or drink, am in good health and have been considering this procedure.
In Response...
Dear glen8749, as long as you are healthy, there is no age limitation for BBL surgery. If you are considering a surgery, I would suggest you to consult a board-certified plastic surgeon. Only after a thorough examination you will get more information and recommendations. Daniel Barrett, MD Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
https://www.realself.com/question/06082-age-limit-bbl
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

i recommend those padded hip shape wear to her and she rejected them.. saying that bbl is a must..

I go advice her again if she no agree we go leave her to proceed.
Make she dey careful..

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no age limit according to the professionals..

In Response...
Common what if she has underlying issues..or rather skin issues tho..
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common what if she has underlying issues..or rather skin issues tho..
Well, if she has underlying issues, she ain't healthy, right? undecided
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Jeon(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
killmods:

She wants to have boyfriends and toyboys.. Abeg let her enjoy this phase of her journey grin

maybe ooh.. because I no see why old person wanna enhance the body.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeon:

maybe ooh.. because I no see why old person wanna enhance the body.
68 is not that old. Allow her enjoy life oo
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, if she has underlying issues, she ain't healthy, right? undecided
Yeah..
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah..
The statement is so long as the person is healthy, the person is able to undergo BBL surgery. undecided
Re: My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The statement is so long as the person is healthy, the person is able to undergo BBL surgery. undecided
The op sounded like she is battling some issues...hence my statement.. undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region / What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.