Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) (59997 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
I am asking this because it is a No for me.

I read through the side effects and it appears to be deadly.

However, there still a lot of gap in research as regards this which has made the patient more of a lab rat.

Again, there is possibility of infection. You can also get bacteria infection which can also lead to more checkups and money. Kidney failure such as jay boogie is also a part of it

Any woman who does bbl is most likely lacking in self esteem and would do far worse things to please the public.

Your children, how do you confront them or correct them or teach them self confidence when even you require bbl to be confident.

What happens at old age. These fats are taken from parts and put in other parts. In a case of complications you burden the partner and take their peace of mind.

In a case of complications no one will donate or help you. Because you did it at your violition .
Take jay boogie for instance.

Also your will be forced as a woman to keep showing off your fake butt. Fake life and fake self esteem.

Most bbl women are usually love peddlers. No one who would want to settle down and marry would be thinking of bbl.

Lastly, I have not seen an old woman who has bbl till old age.
Until then I will say it is safe.

It is expensive. That is using your hard earned money to buy problem.

My opinion

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by livenija: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
If na 1 time thing no wahala

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by TemplarLandry: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
cool
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Did they tell you they're looking for marriage

292 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
livenija:

It is not.

You might need to go for checkup. When it becomes a normal to go for checkup, depression sets in

27 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by eepeepook: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
There are other men who will.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
That's if you can afford a bbl lady.

Bbl ladies are highly maintained and only certain kind of men can afford them.

So saying you don't want them is irrelevant because you can't even maintain one.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by malcom1X: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
BBL is different from silicone.

BBL is just taking fat from other parts of the body example stomach and transferring it to the ass. It's natural.
When I mean natural I mean if you meet a doctor that just wants to make it look natural rather than giving you this extra slim waist or something.

1. It's not genetic because your children are not going to have a big ass when they grow up.

2. How is the BBL going to affect her when she gets pregnant?

3. Is she going for another BBL because once you start, you can't stop. You'll always want to tweak the body a little bit. You'll never be satisfied with what the doctor did. Just like a tailor.

A lot of things ranging from blood clots, cardiac complications, and fat embolism, where the fat transferred to the buttocks moves into the bloodstream, causing a blockage of the lungs.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
A woman that spent 5 to 6m on her ass. 99% of Nigerian men dont have such money to begin with. Letโ€™s wait for the rich people if any to talk lol

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

So saying you don't want them is irrelevant because can't even maintain one.

Lol. Even the certain kind of men like it natural. Any guy that you tell your ass is fake. Look at their countenance and the disgust on their face.

It is not about the money. It is the psychological impact on the men knowing that this is fake.
No one likes to pay for fake even it is cheap. Lol

Men love it original.

Again, women can have fake eyelashes, hair, finger nails and such. They can stop it whenever they like. Some can even go months without it.

How do you make a u turn in bbl. More surgery I guess.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by CJStarz: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
ednut1:
A woman that spent 5 to 6m on her ass. 99% of Nigerian men dont have such money to begin with. Letโ€™s wait for the rich people if any to talk lol
My brother,no rich man for Nairaland o.
Na hustlers full here๐Ÿ˜‚

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by marlow1962(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
CJStarz:

My brother,no rich man for Nairaland o.
Na hustlers full here๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kids and emilokans don make una feel say everybody for here poor.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by KosiGee(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Lol. Even the certain kind of men like it natural. Any guy that you tell your ass is fake. Look at their countenance and the disgust on their face.

It is not about the money. It is the psychological impact on the men knowing that this is fake.
No one likes to pay for fake even it is cheap. Lol

Men love it original.

I wouldnโ€™t knowingly date anyone whoโ€™s had butt surgeryโ€ฆ.not to talk of marriage.

โ€ฆ.also if I knew her hair attachments/extension were natural human hair, Iโ€™ll end the relationship right there. I canโ€™t touch another personโ€™s hair on a woman.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Exceed15: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Never. I no fit carry money buy fake when original dey .

7 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by CJStarz: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
marlow1962:

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kids and emilokans don make una feel say everybody for here poor.
Twale for you,baba๐Ÿ™Œ

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by jeromestarks: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

For one night stand, no problem.
But marriage? No naa. Even Tinubu will not want one.
Money won't maintain her when she gets older. Except they will put her brain in another body because that surgery will not hold again.

And you, next time, don't put a woman's value on money. Once you value your worth in money, you have shame your creator. You're a disgrace.

A sensible woman who had good parents to train her will not say the things you said.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

You mean a sane man will willingly take the responsibility of maintaining an artificial azzz.

46 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

So what's your price tag since y'all are commodities?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Tonnyray: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
GOD forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by gentposh: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
In other words, will I marry a fake woman?

And= Hell No

9 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
YES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
livenija:

grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by greypencils: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
I want a woman curvy after childbirth. Bring your natural slim body lemme pump it with my seeds and watch you turn round in my house. Round single girls dey fear me o. Because that fat nyash wey she get Na evidence of massive back to back pumping from different niggas. I know there are slim girls who get pumped regularly but meeen! I rather take my chances meeeen. Back to your question, BBL? No.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Basicend: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
In 10 years time. . The side effects will overwhelm the patient especially if she is not rich.

Hmm.
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
i will not. What if the silicon burst during intensive knacking?

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Shurtman79(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
If your choice is about ass there's enough booties out side there undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by oluwaseyi0: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
No

But I can Bleep her

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Whyme24(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
I don't think so
Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by Dialpad: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Marriage..... no

Visit downtown on a regular...YES

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
sad nowadays girls and FAKE LIFESTYLE sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.