Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: (1652 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jerk: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
I knw they are yorubas cuz going to London is like going to heaven for them. Mention london and u see a yoruba person lol.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by 190: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
jerk:

I knw they are yorubas cuz going to London is like going to heaven for them. Mention london and u see a yoruba person lol.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by toyemz(f): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2011
@jerk( befitting name)

I knw they are yorubas cuz going to London is like going to heaven for them. Mention london and u see a yoruba person lol

I hope you realise that you have got issues
which urgently need to be sorted out
A word.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by queensmith: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2011
if hes still illegal you can get his ass deported. My friend married a naija guy and just realise he was using her (like i told her a million times!!!!) aaaanyways she can waste her time trying to get him back, or just take it as a lesson and keep life going for the sake of her kids.
in reality she will have seen it coming, why bring that sort into the country in the first place?
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2011
queensmith:

if hes still illegal you can get his Bottom deported. My friend married a naija guy and just realise he was using her (like i told her a million times!!!!) aaaanyways she can waste her time trying to get him back, or just take it as a lesson and keep life going for the sake of her kids.
in reality she will have seen it coming, why bring that sort into the country in the first place?

What's funny that those dumb broads who HAVE people telling them that the guy is using them STILL claim that they know the guy better than them.  But the broads that have and or being used doesn't have anybody to tell them their guy is a crook  and I am sure they would be happy to have YOU as a friend telling them what they failed to see. 

For some strange reason, those dumb broads think everybody is jealous or out to get them.  If the person was malicious they wouldn't say poo but sit back and laugh at the dumb broad.  But not everybody are malicious and tries to help them realize the dupe-ness. 

Every dumb broad can't be saved.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by Nayah(f): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2011
this is because he leaves you or because she's white
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jerk: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
toyemz:

@jerk( befitting name)

I hope you realise that you have got issues
which urgently need to be sorted out
A word.
really,i've got issue wt u cuz u've bn avoiding me after liquidating my biz empire to sponsor ur family to Uk.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by toyemz(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^
really,i've got issue wt u cuz u've bn avoiding me after liquidating my biz empire to sponsor your family to Uk.

even if you were conceived in drink and vomited out, you would not come up with this kind of senseless talk
have you ever had a biz empire in your whole miserable life,talkless of liquidizing it to sponsor anyone
well i don't blame you oh
keep using that as the main excuse for your failure in life
as least it justify some thing out of all your nothingness
even if i gave you permission to sponsor a fly from my village, you wont be able to live up to the financial obligation
talkless of my me or my whole family

akuya
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jerk: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
toyemz:

^^^

even if you were conceived in drink and vomited out, you would not come up with this kind of senseless talk
have you ever had a biz empire in your whole miserable life,talkless of liquidizing it to sponsor anyone
well i don't blame you oh
keep using that as the main excuse for your failure in life
as least it justify some thing out of all your nothingness
even if i gave you permission to sponsor a fly from my village, you wont be able to live up to the financial obligation
talkless of my me or my whole family

akuya
Am bak to where am b4 so dnt pity me. I wl also use ths medium to show my appreciation for ur wonderful skills in bedmatics cuz u ar a real pro.Bt be sure to take good care of my son cuz am coming to take hm.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by toyemz(f): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^

Am bak to where am b4 so dnt pity me. I wl also use ths medium to show my appreciation for your wonderful skills in bedmatics cuz u ar a real pro.Bt be sure to take good care of my son cuz am coming to take hm.

okay i wasnt sure before
but now im certain you are barking mad
your son ko
your daughter ni

and just to conclude your mad rantings
where in God's name are you supposed to be coming to ?
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by MMM2(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
he needs money,

NO TIME.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jerk: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
toyemz:

^^^

okay i wasnt sure before
but now im certain you are barking mad
your son ko
your daughter ni

and just to conclude your mad rantings
where in God's name are you supposed to be coming to ?
lets stop washing our dirty lining in d public,i wld hv called bt i noticed that u hv changed ur number. Anyway,i still got ur email address to reach u,pls sweetheart dnt be offended for exposing u here. Take care
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jerk: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
M M M:

he needs money,

NO TIME.
no,i need my son,i wl pay her.
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by jamest3(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
Kai, white girls something sweet pass. Try am see!!
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jerk and Toyemz why una both dey wash una dirty linen for public? grin
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by toyemz(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^

Jerk why una both dey wash una dirty linen for public

abeg follow me ask am oh
the idiot is suffering from grandee hallucinations and illusions
Na schizophrenia be that oh
@ jerkazz
if you were in the UK
i would call you a mad stalker
get lost oh
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by toyemz(f): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
@the jerk

lets stop washing our dirty lining in d public,i wld hv called bt i noticed that u hv changed your number. Anyway,i still got your email address to reach u,pls sweetheart dnt be offended for exposing u here. Take care

keep talking and washing oh
na your problem be that
i dont know you from Adam
and God forbid that i will ever get to know you
you better check ya black book and see who you think you are address before you come NL and embrass yourself oh
Re: Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: by kpolli(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
havent u heard the end of gold digger by kanye n jamie foxx?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What R The Top Signs A Lady Is Jobless? / She Saw Me Wearing G-string And. . . / Please I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.