Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (60714 Views)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Govocrete: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yes, you made a mistake. While attempt making out while she is on the same bed.

If you cannot make her sleep in her separate room now, she will have a serious problem in the future.

Secondly, if she must stay in your room then when you or your partner is Hot, go to her room, lock the door and enjoy the time while she enjoys her stay in your room

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Icepresh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leave her to sleep in her room. Buy her a teddy to sleep close by
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by BobbieZion(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

I think flogging is too brutal and may cause another problem for her. However, i will try to be stern about it. I appreciate your response

No ever flog your pikin bros.
Nigerians and crude behaviour.
With all the flogging,see how mannerless Nigerians are... Common courtesy and traffic rules they can't obey,yet they can flog an ignorant child to stupor.
See the likes he got for saying u should flog your child,because that is our bastardized mentality.
She will get over it in time...
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by HonestFriend: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
melviniyke2002:
lol him no dey go work ni

Na shift work... 2days on 1 day off..
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

2. Is it too late to force her to her room?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

5. Is her jealousy normal?

Thank you
imagine how 21st century parent they train child in Africa oh,
Do exactly how your parents did to you till you grow, and stop asking stupid question
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Harlarty01: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

My dear brother, it's normal for her age.. it took my little girl of age six to adapt to her room..when she was age 4years she can ask any funny questions even at 6..
It's better you educate her at this golden age about sex education and don't call it father and mother play.. let her know that she can't practice such with her mate..

Pls try all possible means to block any avenue to be caught in action by her, it's a terrible experience for kids at that age.

A girl of seven year was telling her friends about her parent sexual life which almost cost the little girl's life to be promiscuous but with the help of counselling and tutelage she was able to be corrected about life.

Buy alot of toys and other play game for her and it must be played strictly in her room for her to get use to her room.. if such warning is given to her and she fault it, just cease it and let her beg for it and promise you to sleep in her room before you release it.

She is not jealous at all, just her genuine love for her parent.. use the avenue to build good relationships now with your daughter for future purpose.

You didn't made any mistake by let her used to your room, she will soon mature to let you guys be.

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by billyG(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Feffle still dey pfuck or desire to pfuck for this harsh bubu disastrous regime when what to eat,how to get job,money for children school fees should preoccupy your mind.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by osothermal(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Get another Mattress on the floor and let her sleep on the bed with her mum. When shes fast asleep , wifey can meet you on the floor then you activate
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by RosyIsBlessed: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's your daughter that will decide where she'll sleep. undecided. That's if truly she has her own room though because I am suspecting it's a case of one room.

Don't let children dictate what should be done especially in sensitive situation as this else they'll dishonour you greatly tomorrow, because they were trained to be dictators of the home whilst you the parent should do what they want. If you don't do what they want, trouble. Children should obey parents not parents obey children, says the holy book. They shouldn't always have their way. Set boundaries and this situation should be one that needs boundaries.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by nosa73(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let her understand the reason why she can not be sleeping on ur bed all the time she is a kids now
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by luckydion(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

you don't pamper a child up to that effect else you succeeded in ruining her future

relocate her to children's room.

no mater the age, don't make love in their presence, those in tender age may not be able to ask like yours did or may be afraid or don't care to ask but the scene creates image in them, definitely, they will act according to it.... then, you might not trace the source.

there was a man in Bosso, opposite FUT Minna Niger State then... living in one room with his wife and many children.... You know what the man his Wife sleep on bed while the children on the floor. according his age daughter who was pregnant the same time her mother took-in said she had sex with her father's colleague who visited in the morning having watch her parents doing it all the night time.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Send her to boarding school. They now have children boarding schools. Go and make enquiry.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
One of my cousin's husband told me a story....
He said, that there was a man who had eleven (11) children and funny enough he lived with his wife and all his children in a single room (not room + parlor) but single. How?

He told me the story because my cousin had refused him sex, claiming that their three children aged then; 14, 12 has all grown.

My counsel is, use your head. Sex with your wife must not occur on the bed. You have a kitchen, a bathroom etc. In fact, unofficial, unconventional sex is sweeter.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Skoonheid(f): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
[Daddytime
Kids are like "puppies or dogs". ]

Daddytime is like a dog ,Daddytime kids are like puppies or dogs.

You should try to think before you type. You don’t get paid to comment. You don’t need to spew trash like this. There’s nothing in the whole of creation like a human child. Even the gods wish to be one.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Awise09(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
Oga you both are adult anytime you want to have it with your wife pampering your daughter to sleep, and you both can move to guess room or her room to take care of yourself.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by VicM6: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
give her 10yrs from now, infact she no go even sleep house again....all these loose holes everywhere...mtcheew.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Dexpro: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stevenbright:
She and her mum should sleep in her room. When you both need to be intimate, your wife will come to your room at night when the little child is fast asleep!

Best response
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Whitelion07(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
You say we are in charge, and a suppose 4years old child is terrorising you and your wife? and you're asking Nigeria army who are busy fighting Boko Haram to help you out. What is parenting turning into this days?author=GenderMix post=109238199]

I see your point. However, How long can we continue doing this? I cant abandon my bed for hers, we are in charge not her.[/quote]
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Fgwa: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stevenbright:
She and her mum should sleep in her room. When you both need to be intimate, your wife will come to your room at night when the little child is fast asleep!

Their type no de sleep like that ooh, if she escape to meet her husband, before they will finish round 1 the baby will come knocking. Lol
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Joseph08(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Try put up a TV in her room and select cartoon for her to watch with your wife by her side.

When she sleeps off then your wife can come back to the room.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Forumobserver12(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let her watch and observe..she is an innocent kid who has no idea whatsoever what you guys are doing..

Let her be comfortable around you guys when intimate... nothing wrong with it...

Please don't even try that in the presence of your own 4yrs old child, children of nowadays learn fast....did you read about the question she asked the parents ?

Do you realize that children of about 2years old now knows the difference between a toy phone and real phones?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by daddytime(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
Skoonheid:
[Daddytime
Kids are like "puppies or dogs". ]

Daddytime is like a dog ,Daddytime kids are like puppies or dogs.

You should try to think before you type. You don’t get paid to comment. You don’t need to spew trash like this. There’s nothing in the whole of creation like a human child. Even the gods wish to be one.
[/s]

I'm not responsible and can never be held responsible for your sorry life.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by TheGift: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
You had the solution before, but you dropped the ball ... Go back to getting Her used to sleeping in Her room.

If She's wakes up scared like you said, take Her back to Her room and stay with Her until She sleeps off.

Good luck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Prisco4luv(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
What you need to do is that, you have to get another room where your child can be sleeping at night. This will help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by thunderbabs: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stevenbright:

Somebody, say "Wisdom"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by GorillaApp(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
proff010:
You can go to her room whenever you want to have sxx , she is already used to your bed let her be.
Simple. What's the fuss all about? Na wa sef. And he made a topic out of it. Konji never hold you op, u for don device strategy urself cool

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by kingslj: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=GenderMix post=109237418]Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

Thank you

Be careful man .With the way you two are going about this issue ,she may not allow you into the house at age 6.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by GorillaApp(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you. We had tried this method for a while but at a point I felt it was a bit childish and we were loosing control of our responsibility of making her independent. Besides, its not sustainable.
My four year old son shares my bed with me or her mum takes my place. When it is action time, we relocate elsewhere and return before guy man go wake up cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by eneazi(f): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
She's your daughter you know what she likes from; toys, gelato, cartoons and even dresses, threaten to withdraw these things from her, and she'll behave this trick works every time with kids
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy
omobacyprus:
Decorate her room with those Barbie decors, toys and things kids like with time she’ll feel more comfortable sleeping in her room than yours
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
proff010:
You can go to her room whenever you want to have sxx , she is already used to your bed let her be.
Wisdom.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by tjcare4u2005(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Common Sense is not common. I swear you are doing terrible things boss. You need to stop her from sleeping in your room the earlier the better. I raised ✌✌✌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.