Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! (554 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! by BigDan69: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
let me go straight to the point,

when I was a teenager, I had a gf and we were each others first love (over 10 years ago)
now she is married with 3 kids (we just reconnected like few months ago)
the short time we had catch up on our lives, she has hooked me up with 4 of her friends (no joke) and she s about introducing the 5th one (she wants to snap them and I select.

Though I know she she still loves me which she doesn't hide (reason I don't want her to meet me in person) and she kind of bills me sha stylishly, and the ladies she have been introducing all end up at various hotels.

Now she is insisting we meet. I no want any trouble, I would have stopped chatting but her friends she keeps bringing is enticing.

hope what i am doing isn't bad, else i will cease immediate contact with her. na person wife
Re: Advice Needed! by Kriss216: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
- She don hook 4 of her friends give you
- She's about introducing the 5th one
- She bill you stylishly
- She still love you which she doesn't hide

- Now she's insisting you guys meet.

And you're still asking if what you're doing is bad?
No, it's not bad.. You're on evangelism. Ride on Brother Dan.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by Bola146(f): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
How would you feel if it were your wife chatting with a man? Your type are the ones saying no married women is responsible, what are you now? Wahala dey sleep, you won wake am up Koburu

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by yomi007k(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't do it.

Pay her for the pimping. Hook up and have peace.
Re: Advice Needed! by BigDan69: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
yomi007k:
Don't do it.

Pay her for the pimping. Hook up and have peace.

Okay man. thanks
Re: Advice Needed! by Pumpumking: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:
Wahala dey sleep, you won wake am up Koburu

but why u all ways talking about sleepin wit person?....if dats wot u want then...can we sleep? cheesy
Re: Advice Needed! by siofra(f): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pumpumking:

but why u all ways talking about sleepin wit person?....if dats wot u want then...can we sleep? cheesy

Pumpumking stop harassing nairaland women angry
Re: Advice Needed! by Pumpumking: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Pumpumking stop harassing nairaland women angry

Ok i no u r jelos coz u want me for yor sef only...dont be jelos
...dont woooooory i will stop chasssin women...i jusss focus on u. Happy?? smiley
Re: Advice Needed! by errigdee: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
mugu nor go try sleep with married woman especially the ones wey don born like 3 omo nutrient don finish naw...did guy nor wise at all...u see that ur gbola las las na KOKORO

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by chatinent: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yawns.
Re: Advice Needed! by siofra(f): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pumpumking:

...dont woooooory i will stop chasssin women...i jusss focus on u. Happy?? smiley

Gettat!!

See this one! Jealous indeed! angry

Leave innocent nairaland women alone (me included)
Re: Advice Needed! by Pumpumking: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Gettat!!

See this one! Jealous indeed! angry

Leave innocent nairaland women alone (me included)

Lokily for u..wit u, i jusss want punnnnny....u should be happy/ happppier smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by Vinnie2000(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pumpumking:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date. / My Youtube Channel Is Starting Off Today / Spiritual Meaning Of Dream About Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.