Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" (9164 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / We Pay Men To Knack Us In Germany - African Lady Cries Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by amrichy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

For example...all your life, u have been dating only women several other men has slept with perhaps, several abortions on their resume... so becos of that, you now feel you don’t deserve a Virgin or have the right to ask for a woman you feel will be more sexually compatible with you... ....that’s the lowest self esteem sh!t I’ve ever heard....

why da fvck would a man think he only deserves women several other men have slept with.... what kind of fvcked up mentality is that..

grin grin grin I'm sure you couldn't comprehend my point
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Lavisha:

I can never accept every dick and Harry that shows up.
I've got class, I'ma say No to 80 percent of diicks

And welcome 20% of dic.ks? Wife material!!!!
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by advanceDNA: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
amrichy:

grin grin grin I'm sure you couldn't comprehend my point

Swing it under whatever you want...
May be you are one of those trying to make girls feel better about their decisions....

Whatever man...
Whatever feel you deserve as a man, you’ll get.

1 Like

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by amrichy(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

May be you are one of those trying to make girls feel better about their decisions....

Whatever man...
The same men complaining of women body count are the ones sleeping with them. What's the sense in that?
That's all I was trying to say that you were obviously too dummb to understand. Bye

1 Like

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by advanceDNA: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2022
amrichy:

The same men complaining of women body count are the ones sleeping with them. What's the sense in that?
That's all I was trying to say that you were obviously too dummb to understand. Bye

I don’t trade insults so i’ll Just ignore u..,u are the one that needs to read what u wrote and see if there is sense in it...

I meet a girl with 30 body counts, so I should be happy because I am the 30 men that slept with her...i am not one of the men that drilled her, there’s no hypocrisy in this matter.
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by amrichy(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t trade insults so i’ll Just ignore u..,u are the one that needs to read what u wrote and see if there is sense in it...

I meet a girl with 30 body counts, so I should be happy because I am the 30 men that slept with her...i am not one of the men that drilled her, there’s no hypocrisy in this matter.

How many girls have you slept with?

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by mikeweezy(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Go and cry at the men that did the knacking.

How will you spread legs for several men and now be lamenting at the man that wants to settle down with you for complaining of your ridiculously high body count... na him cause your waywardness??

Whether you are a man or woman, If your body count is ridiculously high, there’s no point settling down....
Theres technically no settling down in your dictionary with so many partners to compare...

How do you people even sleep with everyone you meet? cos I don’t understand how people have body counts as high as 15-20 in one life time....is it not irritating??
Lol 15 used to be my body counts in a week or two
But now i want to serve God angry
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by advanceDNA: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2022
mikeweezy:
Lol 15 used to be my body counts in a week or two
But now i want to serve God angry
You dey try ooo....I no just understand how una dey do am
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by Kingcalls: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Whatever man...

I bleeped over a hundred girls b4 i got married , and I still ended up marrying a virgin
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by sonofelizabeth(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Figger:
am 35 and still single, at my age as a man,my body count is just 9. So tell me how am I suppose to settle with a lady who has Already lost her count.

NINE is still a HUGE number!!!
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by advanceDNA: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

I bleeped over a hundred girls b4 i got married , and I still ended up marrying a virgin

Why did you marry a Virgin?? Please enlighten us.....Someone said it hypocrisy..

1 Like

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by Uptownerd: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2022
See what several girls are saying about body counts generally. What they are saying about body counts will definitely shock you. What do you think?

Visit http://uptownerd.com/2022/01/12/no-be-una-dey-knack-us-several-girls-reveal-their-shocking-body-counts-pics/ to join the conversation now.

Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by FrOzenSniQ: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Before i comment. Lemme count my bodycount.. grin

alrt. . Is almost 10 self.

abeg if i knack olosho. Wil i add them in my bodycount?
i jux ask grin

am not a frequent fucker. .grin
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by Uptownerd: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2022
FrOzenSniQ:
Before i comment. Lemme count my bodycount.. grin

alrt. . Is almost 10 self.

abeg if i knack olosho. Wil i add them in my bodycount?

i jux ask grin

Yup

am not a frequent fucker. .grin
Re: "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" by pansophist(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2022
A woman blaming men for her high body count is like a man blaming women for his high spending count. A woman have the power to exercise control to close her legs, same way a man should exercise control to close his wallet. Blaming others for your shortcomings is irresponsible and quite frankly, what loosers do.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.