Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30782 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truths9ja: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

I can be anything and everything but not this generation feminist.. ishan ti poju y’all wanna be a man so bad.. I thought feminism is about women supporting and uplifting women? Advocating of women right? But no una don change am to women standing up against men.. smh 🤦🏽‍♀️
Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truths9ja: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hmm 🤔

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

A lady has made a video berating this generation’s feminists, saying they only teach women how to hate men and leave their husbands.

The woman who was embittered by the actions of feminists, made a video calling them out for misleading other women.

According to her, the definition of this present generations feminist is only interested in hating men and not doing what is expected of you as a woman.

In her words;

“What I understand about this generation feminists is, hate men, don’t do what you’re supposed to do as woman for a man.”

“Do not worship men, do not worship your husband. If your husband do small mistake like this, divorce him, don’t stay in your husband’s house. Be a stupid woman, work hard because you don’t want any man to control you.”

The lady stated that she is an independent woman but she would never be a feminist because feminism is all about preaching hatred against men.

The lady berating feminists of this generation.
According to her, she will respect her husband, wash his clothes, kneel to serve him food as a responsible woman while he provides for her as it is his responsibility.

She also warned feminists against advising women to leave their husbands who cheat, as they only divorce their husbands and regret it because outside of the marriage is still hard.

https://www.gistreel.com/these-women-just-teach-others-how-to-hate-men-me-i-will-love-and-worship-my-husband-lady-berates-feminists/

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by God1000(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Some men are really wonderful and I'm one of them, but I hope she's not saying that because she has found a guy bankrolling her

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truths9ja: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Some men are really wonderful, and I'm one of them
that’s great

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by JaneYave(f): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because every true feminist in marriage adores her man!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Bluntguy: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
A beautiful woman just declared her stand. Lucky is her husband.

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
that’s great
You don't get it

Feminists sole agenda is to hate men generally, it doesn't matter whether the man is good or bad.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Bluntguy: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Some men are really wonderful and I'm one of them, but I hope she's not saying that because she has found a guy bankrolling her
Majority of the men that abuse their wives bankroll them. The man just found a wife and found a good thing.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truths9ja: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You don't get it

Feminists sole agenda is to hate men generally, it doesn't matter whether the man is good or bad.
seriously that’s pure wickedness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truths9ja: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
what if the man no still take care of you after every every , What of those men wey dey beat their wives nko ,the woman go still dey dey worship, make everybody do this marriage the way e favour you ooo,e no get formula abeg 😆😆. The husbands that beat their wives is what I called Abnormality among the wicked set of men in the marriage in this generation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by zed7: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
There are lots of women lately on social media, especially foreign women claiming they submit and 'worship' their husbands or will to future husbands.

The truth is that most men will do anything for a woman who is humble and respects him. The best way to tell a man to go to hell and he'll actually go is when you tell him with humility and respect. Men are not that complicated and don't demand much.

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by VinnyBaba: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
She is VERY Right.🙂

*Food
*House Rent
*School fees
*Children food
*GOTV bills
*Christmas clothes.
*Etc😕😒

A Husband (Particularly a Nigerian husband) deserve to be Worshipped. sad undecided

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by eazzzy1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
You hardly see a Yoruba woman who’s a feminist. One of the pillars of the culture is respect for elders, and since most women are married to men older than them the respect naturally follows.

So if a Yoruba woman is disrespectful to her husband it’s because she doesn’t want to be married to him, it’s never a case of wanting to be equals.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by TMSMedia: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
H
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by TheWinterBird(f): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
The good thing about life is you've the freewill to do whatever you want.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by superCleanworks(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Na so
But I hope he will not cry after DNA comes out. No be to come online claim loyalty then you turn around to prove Chris Brown right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by KingEarnest(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
This one is looking for husband. I pity the unlucky man that will make her his wife.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by brownish0: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nobody is stopping you from loving your husband but worship is for God, just respect your husband headship and respect, husbands to need to respect their wives also and understand that you need their their opinions and contributions to make a family work, every leader must listen to advise and way the options

video editors, tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2BhOcSPAuw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ivolt: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
You can only deceive the gullible.
No human want to worship another, it is condition that bends crayfish.
What she really want so say is that:
As a jobless woman, she will love and worship her husband if he is rich.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by TMSMedia: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Talking about Worship:

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Collapses On Getting N55m Birthday Gift From Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzcqRhVnboc

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Decarbonisation: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sabi lady.
The rest of una wey don turn feminism to something else go learn!

11 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Makunahatata: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fine girl

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
She has seen it all and understands life as it is!

16 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by bewla(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oo
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Solofresh2: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:
You hardly see a Yoruba woman who’s a feminist. One of the pillars of the culture is respect for elders, and since most women are married to men older than them the respect naturally follows.

So if a Yoruba woman is disrespectful to her husband it’s because she doesn’t want to be married to him, it’s never a case of wanting to be equals.
You are right to a great extent

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by bewla(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Makunahatata:
Fine girl
you sure
No be trolls

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Daniel7543: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jennyclay
Siofra
Pocochants
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why should I know who she is or care about this video?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by tobillionaire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
God bless you..

Meanwhile, Visit the Eleganza Stand at the Ongoing Lagos International Trade Fair from 5th - 14th November 2023,
By Accade Beside Dangote Stand,
TBS Onikan, Lagos. For your affordable household plastic products such as chairs, Tables, Coolers, luggage, Diaper/sanitary pads, disposables etc.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Flamemignon1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
A lot of women have forgotten that feminism is the right for women to choose,as long as she's not berating or downgrading any other woman who wants to do more,all power to her and please stop associating feminism with misandry the same way I hate it when people associate men's rights with misogyny......I know there's a thin line between both but they are not the same

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ivolt: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:

There is a difference between respect and worship.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.