Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) (9427 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Gadafii: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This one dey cry back to back on siofra thread... grin grin
She's doing a great job.. anywhere wannabe redpillers hear her name they shall bow down to testify that siofra is their Queen..
Welcome baby boy..this is just the beginning of your tears...cry baby.. grin grin grin
u this hungry lap dog, u quoted me again, that must have given you multiple orgasmmm cheesy

fell free to quote me further, it makes you feel good, i am glad cool
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Jeon(f): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:
Sorry let me rephrase: this is how the nyash of all redpillers look like.

Stop this gay prostitution behavior and stop spreading STDs to your innocent girlfriends angry

DON'T MIND THEM..

LATER THEY WILL BE SHOUTING THAT THEY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A VIRGIN.

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gadafii:
u this hungry lap dog, u quoted me again, that must have given you multiple orgasmmm cheesy

fell free to quote me further, it makes you feel good, i am glad cool
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
techWriter3:
SIOFRAUD when will you cessation this spotlight asking
cheesy
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afamsi:
Siofra if to say I be Mod. for Nairaland, you for dey chop ban back to back

What did I do? angry

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Boomboost:

Virgin Child of God, believe me when I say you're f.u.ckked up.

Don't change your stats, let it be proof that Christians are messed up in the head like the rest of us.

Before nko? Are Christians not humans?

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

siofra pls always tag me anytime you post these kinda thing abeg ok..
My greatest joy is the tears of wannabe redpillers..let them keep crying oo. grin grin cheesy

Okay dear. I'll make sure I will. They will cry until they can't no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
SIOFRAUD when will you stop this attention seeking undecided

No tongue
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gadafii:
no matter how sophisticated you think you are, you will always be a cumbag tongue

wail as much as u wish, men will continue to dump hot akamu inside your toto as long as u live cool

deal with that

I love when they dump hot akamu inside my toto cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bigcowhorn:
grin grin grin grin

LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This girl if any redpiller commit suicide you are a suspect!

IprintMoney aka BegAt40 aka DrMrsFumi aka Satanist aka wannabe redpiller
Come and see you nyash close up oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
This yeye girl don snap the thing with the new Tecno G22 Telescopic camera grin

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I swearugad this girl an Zzor. Btw..Giys I just finished serving my one week dungeon sentence. I no want wahala. cheesy

Ntorr tongue

I'm sure it's because I reported you.

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

DON'T MIND THEM..

LATER THEY WILL BE SHOUTING THAT THEY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A VIRGIN.

It will never happen tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Pumpumking: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:
Sorry let me rephrase: this is how the nyash of all redpillers look like.

Stop this gay prostitution behavior and stop spreading STDs to your innocent girlfriends angry

angry
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by IprintMONEY: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

cheesy grin
don't mind the homosexuals forming redpill, u give girl money them go rant u give guy them go hail u. Death to redpillers cool

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

Okay dear. I'll make sure I will. They will cry until they can't no more cheesy
I gat you big woman.. grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Bigcowhorn: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:
don't mind the homosexuals forming redpill, u give girl money them go rant u give guy them go hail u. Death to redpillers cool

This one say make siofra no mind homo say na homo be redpillers shocked shocked shocked shocked

Funny Redpiller wey dey change color like chameleon !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na this same mouth them take dey call person simp since the last 15 months
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Kingsteve(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Bitch is just searching for attention...
so much mental illness these days...

Yeah...
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

Ntorr tongue

I'm sure it's because I reported you.
it's too early for this. I'm not happy with you, so you know. angry undecided
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by toujurs: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
How can you be a virgin, and child of God with all this bitterness, you sound like soneone that has been through alot of pain from men. Stop fooling your self online. undecided, And get your self a job.
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Afamsi: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeon:

with their useless dick that fuvk anything 24H nor stop.
Na that useless dick if e handle you, you go dey shout wake all your neighbourhood grin
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Afamsi: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

What did I do? angry

You dey give my niggaz sleepless night
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Jeon(f): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afamsi:
Na that useless dick if e handle you, you go shout wake all your neighbourhood

same goes to useful dick...
so I better choose the useful dick that forbids all things under the skirt.
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta here cry
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Kingcalls: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
SarutobiEky:
if she be virgin, make my preek bend con extend. cheesy cheesy

She was a virgin 25 yrs ago
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Joelobioha(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Siofra don show..this time with velocity grin

1 Like

Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

siofra pls always tag me anytime you post these kinda thing abeg ok..
My greatest joy is the tears of wannabe redpillers..let them keep crying oo. grin grin cheesy
you sure say be be your A** be that you this gay man ?
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by christianjoy(m): 2:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Who dey reason this bitches? undecided angry grin
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 2:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

She was a virgin 25 yrs ago
lol
Re: See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you sure say be be your A** be that you this gay man ?
Pointless.. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos) / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.