Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members (44915 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She's one of Jehovah's Witnesses because someone said so in her behalf!
No parents, no friends, no relations, she just fell from the sky and voilà she's one of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

Merry go round as usual.

She's one of Jehovah's Witnesses because someone said so in her behalf!

Many have said the same thing that Mr A, B, C is a Jehovah’s witness here on this platform and on numerous occasion you didn't bother to ask for anything relating to association with local congregation. Her case no be new thing.

No parents, no friends, no relations, she just fell from the sky and voilà she's one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Didn't you state BOYFRIEND in your previous post some minutes ago? Why keep wasting your energy on SWEET TALE? It is just a sweet tale. grin grin grin Chai!
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
oteneaaron:

It is called LOVE BOMBING

Look it up.
To ridicule the holy scriptures ,He claims that Galatians 6:10 and John 13:35 is "LOVE BOMBING"
JWs, my brothers taught by Jesus Christ, John and Paul, continue the LOVE without "BOMBING" while the Love of faithless people who are neither here nor there, continue to "wax cold" , according to Jesus Christ, @Matthew 24:12.

Bros, do you notice the contrast ?
Matthew 24:12( is the world, no love) & Galatians 6:10/John 13:35(Jehovah's servants, love dey stew everywhere) .
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Dynmyt: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you're sincerely interested in this case why not think about the matter from the viewpoint of an intelligent human being?

How does she relate with Jehovah's Witnesses?
What about her parents?
Did she just fall from the sky?
At least she can only be a member of this group either by birth or convertion, if through birth her parents will suffice and if through convertion the local congregation will be held responsible.
From the look of things she must have committed some grievous blunders that makes her run away from God's people her boyfriend knew the religion she chooses but don't know why she's stranded.
If your family member is reported to have being in her situation won't you cry out for help? Why is it that only the boyfriend came out? undecided
Quick question mr intelligent, if she was recognised as one of the best Nigerian doctors lets say abroad, would have first asked her congregation membership first, or acknowledging her as a JW that stood out amongst apostates according to you people? You people can definitely not fool my type...gullible people fall for your schemes. What more do i expect from one whose doctrine does not even encourage to further education up to tertiary level, but to be unapologetically brainwashed by an updated bible and some doctrine(sighs while speaking).
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Dynmyt: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anyways still have a neighbour a JW who boasts of being the only young guy amongst his fellowship boys to get a masters degree, he kept saying he was a topic of gossip and envy amongst his peers that he could acquire that feat, feat that many youths of today are having. I like him because he still shun such belief to pursue his education to higher heights now a PhD holder... I can't quantify the greenness of envy they must have had all over their faces... Way better than ranting about on SM but having a different beautiful aspect of life.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

Quick question mr intelligent, if she was recognised as one of the best Nigerian doctors lets say abroad, would have first asked her congregation membership first, or acknowledging her as a JW that stood out amongst apostates according to you people? You people can definitely not fool my type...gullible people fall for your schemes. What more do i expect from one whose doctrine does not even encourage to further education up to tertiary level, but to be unapologetically brainwashed by an updated bible and some doctrine(sighs while speaking).

What exactly is your question? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
oteneaaron:

No organization - religious or not - is above scrutiny by the general public.

If this happened with another church or religion, I can bet my left balls that you would be in the fore-front screaming - "false religion!"

But look at how the tables have turned!

Why don't you wait for the Branch office to give an official response to this serious allegation?
I wonder how these WAILERS dey reason sef !

Bros, which "table has turned"?
That someone is making unverified and unsubstantiated claim against the dead?

Exodus 20:6 & Matthew 18:16,Bros, can you present the proof that she said what she is accused of?
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
achorladey:

Your known trade mark, attacking the personality rather than the his post. Why waste your energy on a person not sincere and intelligent.
When Putin awarded a Jehovah’s witness family in Russia, did you MaxInDHouse bother to ask whether the name of their local congregation? grin grin grin
The Mr intelligence MaxInDHouse you better go and read the beginning of this post again. How can someone runaway and still be rejecting help from people who those she ran away from call chief executive officer of Satan's organisation on earth? grin grin
Oga MaxInDHouse go read the whole stuff again and stop colouring the matter into oblivion. grin grin

Just the name of her congregation! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
achorladey:

Does MaxInDHouse even know the guidelines for their members who decides to grant interview to the PRESS?
You wey know the guidelines how many press interviews have you granted on behalf of JWs? grin

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

Max you have the beautiful chance to let us know the name of your own congregation now so if by any chance a situation may arise, then we can make bold to say oh Max that great guy don't you know he is a member of Christ the King assembly of the Jehovah's witnesses?
Whenever anyone knocks on your door, give you one of our magazines or discuss with you about Jehovah and his kingdom coming on earth, don't worry that's Maximus! smiley

As for intimacy about me that is what only JWs should know anywhere i go in the world! smiley
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Janosky:

You wey know the guidelines how many press interviews have you granted on behalf of JWs? grin
They don't want any restrictions but they want to relate with God's people.
So if anything happens these ones as they are always speaking against JWs know today that it's the same group they will claim.
Because they're not ready to pay tithes, listen to someone demanding instant cash from them in the name of offering or telling them not to enjoy their dagogo (alcoholic beverages) cheesy
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
oteneaaron:

Shot myself in the foot?

How?

Mind you, I am not affiliated to any church or religion - not after my experience as a JW from my childhood till my adult age.

You lie when you say other religions have no records of their members.
Apostates making a confession grin cheesy
oteneaaron:

I may not have all the info, but I am sure many churches give a baptismal certificate to their members.

But you are right - I don't expect the branch office to give any official statement cos afterall, - an unidentified JW died because she couldn't raise 4million naira for a surgery that would have saved her life.
Tales by moonlight.
oteneaaron:

But if it were a much more "serious issue" like the Child Abuse Case of the Australian Royal Commission VS the JW organization, even a member of the GB would have rushed to give a testimony.

Talk about double standards and shifting the goal posts!!
oteneaaron:

"No organization - religious or not - is above scrutiny by the general public"

Bros,where is Proof of oteneaaron's public scrutiny & criticism of Christendom & All 3 deities worshippers summoned and indicted by Australian Royal Commission for over 4,444 cases of child sexual abuse & a combined sum of tens of thousands you of cases of the same offence?

Bros,Your four fingers are pointing back at you- "double standard & shifting goal post."

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
oteneaaron:
Hey MaxInDHouse, here are some links to help you investigate the child abuse court case against the JW organization by the Australian Royal Commission:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/28/australian-jehovahs-witnesses-protected-over-a-thousand-members-accused-of-child-abuse-report-says/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-13/jehovah-witnesses-child-abuse-four-corners-investigations/100444320

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-33673240

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-studies/case-study-29-jehovahs-witnesses

Funny thing is many JWs don't know about this.

Do you know that one of the GB members Geoffrey Jackson was called to the witness-dock to give a testimony during this court case?

JWs are very much aware, ask achorladey to give you the proof.
A lot has improved
He shared it on this public forum grin cheesy

Oteneaaron', present your public scrutiny of ALL Christendom Churches summoned and indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
4,444 cases in the Catholic church, over 1600 cases in the Anglican church, Lutheran church over 1200.. Dem plentiful.

Else, you are guilty of the same accusation you labeled on JWs.

20 persons were alleged to have committed the same offence but you always single out only one particular person to castigate,why ?

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

Max you have the beautiful chance to let us know the name of your own congregation now so if by any chance a situation may arise, then we can make bold to say oh Max that great guy don't you know he is a member of Christ the King assembly of the Jehovah's witnesses?

What is the name of your church you go to every Sunday.
Pls set the ball rolling grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Janosky:

What is the name of your church you go to every Sunday.
Pls set the ball rolling grin cheesy
It's only Jehovah's Witnesses he wants to talk about! cheesy
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

But no one hates JW.. Only that having inferiority complex and feeling hated suits matt 24:9.
Mr Dynmyt, can you to name only one person on this public forum who have ever reported that his fellow 3 deities worshippers in Christendom were summoned and indicted by Australian Royal Commission?

I challenge you to name that person grin

Dynmyt:

JWs are the one going round castigating other denominations.
Christendom worships 3 deities.
John 20:17, did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?
1 Corinthians 11:1,3 & 1 Corinthians 3:23, did Paul imitate Jesus by worshipping 3 deities? grin cheesy
Dynmyt:

At least when you people knock we open to listen to you, but can you endure just one minute of evengelism from other denominations. Gospel songs you will not play but if its secular songs una sabi am pass olamide cool cool cool

Why would JWs play music for the worship of 3 deities?
Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29 & John 20:17, would Jesus Christ be embarrassed by your music for 3 deities?

As far as music is concerned, every JW knows that he must choose his choice of music in the same manner he chooses what to eat & drink.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Janosky:

A lot has improved

Oteneaaron', present your public scrutiny of ALL Christendom Churches summoned and indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
4,444 cases in the Catholic church, over 1600 cases in the Anglican church, Lutheran church over 1200.. Dem plentiful.

20 persons were alleged to have committed the same offence but you always single out only one particular person to castigate,why ?

The same Achorladey you and your likes call the apostate, mad, asiere, insane, demon, no get sense, dust filled brain is now your reference guide for details as to how aware the organization are regarding happenings related to CSAs grin grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Janosky:

The scrutiny I give here as it pertains to your beliefs and religious organisation don't sit well with you. grin grin grin.

If I come give press interviews on behalf of the organization you belong so many FUSE go burn or explode. grin grin grin.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

That one that set standards for this platform he hardly follows. One of his thread here says all JWs shouldn't engage those they call APOSTATES on nairaland as directed by their religious leaders but rather than him taking the lead in doing so. He will be the first person to jump the gun. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just the name of her congregation! cheesy

Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse Just say Jehovah’s witnesses is not a congregation make I.......

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever anyone knocks on your door, give you one of our magazines or discuss with you about Jehovah and his kingdom coming on earth, don't worry that's Maximus! smiley

As for intimacy about me that is what only JWs should know anywhere i go in the world! smiley

No be you, double standard everywhere, he reach your turn baba enter INTIMACY yet you are willing and ready to expose the intimacy of the DECEASED and family members but not yours. grin grin grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They don't want any restrictions but they want to relate with God's people.
So if anything happens these ones as they are always speaking against JWs know today that it's the same group they will claim.
Because they're not ready to pay tithes, listen to someone demanding instant cash from them in the name of offering or telling them not to enjoy their dagogo (alcoholic beverages) cheesy

Do you know the policy regarding granting press interviews? It can equally be used by the families of the deceased and friends to back off and keep mute.

Do you know what that policy says? grin grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
achorladey:

Do you know the policy regarding granting press interviews? It can equally be used by the families of the deceased and friends to back off and keep mute.

Do you know what that policy says? grin grin

All these are curry, sauce and pepper.
Just the name of her congregation will do! wink

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dynmyt:

Do you follow paul or Jesus Christ... I thought its only the way and exemplary life of Jesus you follow.
1 Corinthians 11: Paul was inspired to write:
"Imitate me as I imitate Jesus"
Romans 15:4 and Hebrews 11:1-39, imitate the faith of Jehovah's servants

Bros, the holy scriptures is NOT in your thoughts grin.

Dynmyt:

Dynmyt 2nd statement... "I thought...."
When you expose their trickery, they always find another excuse to promote their selfishness. No wonder person talk say dem no dey back down on argument. Am taking my morning coffee now and have very limited time to trade words with people indoctrinated with hate and hypocrisy.
Dynmyt False claims and rants grin grin
Dynmyt said: "...I thought...."
Oga,your 2nd opening statement (" I thought"wink were your own expressions of ignorance of the holy scriptures proven by Apostle Paul, @1 Corinthians 11:1.
Pls, study the holy scriptures thoroughly (that is what JWs do) and disabuse your mind from "trickery" in the figment of your imagination.
grin cheesy
Dynmyt:

You dont go to war zones to win converts like other missionaries from christian denominations do, but when the coast is clear, they catwalk into an already peaceful settlement to claim to win converts. Cowardice at the sudden thought of it. All about securing your already minute groups using them to gain converts.Do you need to mind your numbers in a problem zone area to preach tge word of God? Then we will conveniently say your numbers are more important to y'all than passing the message of God in trying times. If matyrdom in blood transfusion rejection give y'all hard ons, why dont you people go and practice matyrdom in terrorist areas in Nigeria (lets bring it home), if your numbers mean so much to you. Then i do not see any reason a JW should not receive blood transfusion or donations from others to save their sorry asses.
Oga, roughly over 30% of 9ja population had first hand experience of the 30 months Civil war.
Ask your elders to tell you what JWs went through during those horrific times gone by.
Matthew 24:15-19, your thoughts are NOT the thoughts of Jesus Christ nor the holy scriptures.
You can flee , you can jakpa grin
Go to the book of Acts, many times the disciples fled from troubled spots

15 “So when you see the abomination that causes devastation spoken about through the prophet Dani’el standing in the Holy Place”[a] (let the reader understand the allusion), 16 “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hills. 17 If someone is on the roof, he must not go down to gather his belongings from his house; 18 if someone is in the field, he must not turn back to get his coat. 19 What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers"

To accept or not to accept donations, is strictly a personal decision.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these are curry, sauce and pepper.
Just the name of her congregation will do! wink

The name of her congregation is Jehovah’s witness.

You call it sauce curry and pepper including sweet tale. You should not be sweating over a tale. It is just as it is a sweet tale grin grin grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Janosky:

[b]1 Corinthians 11: Paul was inspired to write:
"Imitate me as I imitate Jesus"
Romans 15:4 and Hebrews 11:1-39, imitate the faith of Jehovah's servants

They're trying to form faith in Jesus that they have not seen but the Governing Body that the whole world can see their good works they're calling different names. John 17:20
OK who are those that Jesus promised will be feeding his disciples during the last days? Matthew 25:45
They just want everyone to face the direction of their choices.
Please what exactly is the cause of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) if not contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? Luke 11:43
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
achorladey:

The name of her congregation is Jehovah’s witness.
You call it sauce curry and pepper including sweet tale. You should not be sweating over a tale. It is just as it is a sweet tale grin grin grin

So far her name no dey any congregation, we no know am! cheesy
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're trying to form faith in Jesus that they have not seen but the Governing Body that the whole world can see their good works they're calling different names. John 17:20
OK who are those that Jesus promised will be feeding his disciples during the last days? Matthew 25:45
Please what exactly is the cause of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) if not contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? Luke 11:43

To the bold grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you and your likes including the entire religious organization you belong facing the direction of your choice or not? ;

Oya DIVERT into another area grin grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by achorladey: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So far her name no dey any congregation, we no know am! cheesy

The question was, what is the name of her congregation?

Jehovah’s witnesses no be name of una congregation again abi? grin grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, apply INTIMACY to the case of the deceased to just as you love doing to yourself. grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Well if he may wave it off, but there are many others who won't.

This court case brings up so many questions.

What broke my heart the most was watching a video of Geoffrey Jackson during the court session lying under oath!
No,he did not lie.
oteneaaron:

Ever since the 2012 WT article where the new light was announced that the GB is now the Faithful and Discreet Slave, this meant that they ARE THE ONLY DIRECT CHANNEL to God.
Everyone else makes the same claim.
Read through their threads and posts.
"My mama soup sweet pass" ,na our Governing Body be the only true channel to the God of Jesus Christ.
Is their Polytheists deities the God of JEHOVAH'S servants?
Why bother about what JWs said?
oteneaaron:

But when Goeffery Jackson - a member of the GB was asked the same question, he lied in his answer!

Angus Stewart - the lawyer asked him this blunt question: “Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God’s spokespeople on earth?”

Geoffrey Jackson answered:

“That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.

The scriptures clearly show that someone can act in harmony with God’s spirit in giving comfort and help in the congregations, but if I could just clarify a little, going back to Matthew 24, clearly, Jesus said that in the last days ‐ and Jehovah’s Witnesses believe these are the last days ‐ there would be a slave, a group of persons who would have responsibility to care for the spiritual food.

So in that respect, we view ourselves as trying to fulfill that role.”

You may think I am lying, but here is a snippet from his statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlsVPTsUnnI

And I am like whaaaat!!??

I was shocked to my bones!

How can a member of the GB say this?!!!

The full video of the court case is available on YouTube.
Context !!!! cheesy grin

Questions for oteneaaron';
1. Who is "that someone can act in harmony with God's spirit in giving comfort and help in the congregations"?

2. What is "the congregations" that Geoffrey Jackson references?

3. Is it Trinity worshipping Christendom he references?

4. Is "that someone" a Polytheist 3 deities worshipper ?
No !

5. Who are "the slave/Group of persons" in Matthew 24 that Mr Geoffrey Jackson references?

6. Who did Geoffrey Jackson references as "fulfilling that role"?

I repeat, Mr Geoffrey Jackson spoke the same truth.
He never lied.
My Brother, Geoffrey Jackson was well prepared for that smart lawyer.

I have answered Question 4 for you.
You have to think deeply and understand what he says.
But apostates sold you a dummy cocktail of lies, well repackaged
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by PaNnamdi: 2:01am On Jan 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did you read my comment?

Well i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Wow keep up the good work cheesy

I really missed you guys though cool
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by oteneaaron(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Janosky:

No,he did not lie.

Everyone else makes the same claim.
Read through their threads and posts.
"My mama soup sweet pass" ,na our Governing Body be the only true channel to the God of Jesus Christ.
Is their Polytheists deities the God of JEHOVAH'S servants?
Why bother about what JWs said?

Context !!!! cheesy grin

Questions for oteneaaron';
1. Who is "that someone can act in harmony with God's spirit in giving comfort and help in the congregations"?

2. What is "the congregations" that Geoffrey Jackson references?

3. Is it Trinity worshipping Christendom he references?

4. Is "that someone" a Polytheist 3 deities worshipper ?
No !

5. Who are "the slave/Group of persons" in Matthew 24 that Mr Geoffrey Jackson references?

6. Who did Geoffrey Jackson references as "fulfilling that role"?

I repeat, Mr Geoffrey Jackson spoke the same truth.
He never lied.
My Brother, Geoffrey Jackson was well prepared for that smart lawyer.

I have answered Question 4 for you.
You have to think deeply and understand what he says.
But apostates sold you a dummy cocktail of lies, well repackaged

Lol.

It's funny seeing you talk about context.

OK, let us first go through a short history of some of the TRUTH teachings from the GB, shall we?

Please note - I bolded the key points.

This is from the 1998 Watchtower 10/1 p.8:
"Even as Bible prophecy pointed forward to the Messiah, it also directs us to the close-knit body of anointed Christian Witnesses that now serve as the faithful and discreet slave.

It helps us to understand the Word of God. All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the ‘greatly diversified wisdom of God’ can become known only through Jehovah’s channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave.—John 6:68.”

This is from the Watchtower of 12/1/1981; p. 27:
"Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his “faithful and discreet slave,” made up of spirit anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives.

Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do."

This is from the Watchtower of 10/1/1994; p. 8:
All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the “greatly diversified wisdom of God” can become known only through Jehovah’s channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave."

This is from the Watchtower of 11/15/09; p. 14 par 5:
We need to guard against developing a spirit of independence. By word or action, may we never challenge the channel of communication that Jehovah is using today.

This CLEARLY shows that the GB have stated that they are God's only channel of communication on earth today.

Even as a JW, is this not what you have always been taught??

Or do you believe any different?

This was the simple question Jackson was asked - “Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God’s spokespeople on earth?”

Looking at the snippets from existing WT literature, why did Geoffrey Jackson LIE??

This was a very simple yes or no question.

If the GB has been teaching that they are the sole channel of communication to God, shouldn't his answer have been a loud YES?

Why wiggling around such a simple question?

In his own words Jackson said - "That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.."

The Lawyer didn't use the term "only" in his question, so why did Jackson start with that in his statement?

In fact what does it mean to be presumptuous?

Presumptuous - Going beyond what is right, proper or appropriate because of an excess of self-confidence or arrogance.

Imagine that!

A member of the GB who has been teaching JWs for DECADES that they are the sole channel of communication from God is now saying that it would PRESUMPTUOUS for anyone to say that they are they only channel of communication from God.

Correct me if I am wrong somebody, but is this not a LIE??

Another thing @Janosky, why are you now saying that other people like your so called - poly-theists - make the same claim?

Why should you judge the organization by the same standards of churches that are part of Babylon the Great??

The JW organization has always claimed to be the ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

So therefore, we must address them on a different pedestal, especially when it's leaders blatantly LIE under oath.

A spirit anointed member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses LIED under oath!

If this isn't faith shattering, I wonder what else would be.

I will be patiently waiting for a rebuttal from you.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by oteneaaron(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Janosky:

A lot has improved

I personally don't give a damn about any other religion that has cases of sexual child abuse in court.

After all, I have realized say na the same motor carry all of una - JW and every other religion of Christendom.

But I am focused on the JW because, ever since I was young, I have always strongly believed that the organization was the one and only true religion.

And when a religion claims to be the only truth, then falsehood should never be found in it's midst.

This is simple logic.

So imagine my horror when I saw that even the JW organization is also been investigated for sexual child abuse with over 1000 cases.

And mind you, this is just Australia!

This indirectly means the same thing is happening in other countries too.

So what are we saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.