Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? (2139 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jellywhale: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello Landers...my special thanks as always goes to God almighty,my personal Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Segun and his minions. Lala the president of snake association, and pusher of rubbish topics to front page...mydd, Dominique.
Have you ever received an insult in life life that turned your day around?. Or received an insult that got your thinking you whole life out?. Or heard someone being insulted, your gele or cap nearly fell off?

Here are a fewive received myself and heard:
1. Manly vulture
2. Disvirgined bushmeat
3. Local scare crow
You can add yours
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by KingDash: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
broke ass.... that shit hurt for weeks.. but it made me the beast I am today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Which one do we start writing now because they are many but we are grateful these words have not kept us down. If anything, they have encouraged us to do and be better version of ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
TeddyJammy:

ya off frm the topic my dear. grin

if u dnt knw any. Jux say u heard that FERNANDEZISBACK AND Siofra are wannabe HeFeminist grin

That they've been on every wanna thread grin

Thay they've been support their wanna ass's upandan grin
Keep mentioning your mom@ on every thread oo..I see as she dey give you steady problems.. grin grin
Keep mentioning it oo.. grin grin
You Neva cry oo.. grin
More still dey come for you and your mom@ una go mention me tire.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by siofra(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
It was the first time someone called me mentally unstable/possessed cheesy

I was sad sha, I almost cried. I was still a child but now I've come to embrace my mad woman side. You can't use it to insult me again angry

Fúck all the redpillers on this forum angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

I was sad sha, I almost cried. I was still a child but now I've come to embrace my mad woman side. You can't use it to insult me again angry

siofra calm down..Dem Neva cry oo..more tears loading for them.. grin grin
Let them keep guessing their life away while I enjoy and humiliate them. grin grin
Dem go cry tire.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by KingDash: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

Fuckkk you too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Treasure17(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Was trying to allow some people to climb the stairs when this guy who wasn't having it said why are you standing like a mad man. Will never forget that day.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by godofuck231: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Interfered in a kid fight where this 9 year old was doling out a can loaded of whoopass on another kid not knowing what actually happened, saved the other kid and her turned on me saying " see e head like bicycle seat"
My brain went into static coma Immediately, became depressed for like 90 secs

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Mophor: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2022
winkWords don’t get to me anymore. I just smile and ignore

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jellywhale: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Slot of hate speech on one forum alone grin
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jellywhale: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Jellywhale:
Hello Landers...my special thanks as always goes to God almighty,my personal Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Segun and his minions. Lala the president of snake association, and pusher of rubbish topics to front page...mydd, Dominique.
Have you ever received an insult in life life that turned your day around?. Or received an insult that got your thinking you whole life out?. Or heard someone being insulted, your gele or cap nearly fell off?

Here are a fewive received myself and heard:
1. Manly vulture
2. Disvirgined bushmeat
3. Local scare crow
You can add yours

Hihihi��
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by fourboys: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
I love u very much....... Kk sad sad
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rice and beans talking to me,no respect,you foolish american kwashiorkor indian pomade abelebe disease, pregnant dustbin...... Face me I slap you yard children used it alot back then

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
fourboys:
I love u very much....... Kk sad sad
I foolishly told my girlfriend I love her very much and she replied okay

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jesterinjay: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Poverty key holder
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jesterinjay: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
A girl called me POVERTY KEY HOLDER in school in front of my classmates.
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jesterinjay:
A girl called me POVERTY KEY HOLDER in school in front of my classmates.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by paulolee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
told her I love her very much, av missed her n cnt wait to bang her till she faint..
she replied hmmmm u wey fowl dey last pass...
I reason d talk n the quicky tinz wen fowl dey climb anoda n i felt baad..
Stella e no go better for u
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Jesterinjay: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=MJBOLT post=109338745][/quote] lipsrsealed it wasn't funny comrade
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by LINTUNE(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Some years ago,e egt one ekuke girl, wey be say even as at then , I fit get money pass her papa, this ugly bitch called me a poor boy, lol...one thing about insults is that, it's more painful when it comes from somebody that u know and u are sure u are far better than..because say that year, I just had a breakup, and pussy come scarce for me, I called be bitch per say I don Bleep her smelly pussy before, instead of her to come to my lodge, she say make I buy suya come her hostel, say she no fit come , I countered the idiot, but cos I no fall maga for am, she called me a poor boy..Kai..
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by mykealpha(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Born by mistake
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
Some years ago,e egt one ekuke girl, wey be say even as at then , I fit get money pass her papa, this ugly bitch called me a poor boy, lol...one thing about insults is that, it's more painful when it comes from somebody that u know and u are sure u are far better than..because say that year, I just had a breakup, and pussy come scarce for me, I called be bitch per say I don Bleep her smelly pussy before, instead of her to come to my lodge, she say make I buy suya come her hostel, say she no fit come , I countered the idiot, but cos I no fall maga for am, she called me a poor boy..Kai..
So you are a very cheap guy,you sex anything available smh
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by LINTUNE(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are a very cheap guy,you sex anything available smh
years ago, ..zzor, stop monitoring my life na..lemme ..
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
years ago, ..zzor, stop monitoring my life na..lemme ..
You sounded cheap with that statement
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by LINTUNE(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
You sounded cheap with that statement
depends on your definition of being cheap...
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
depends on your definition of being cheap...
like you are sexually cheap, that's you can sleep with all manner of ladies
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by LINTUNE(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
like you are sexually cheap, that's you can sleep with all manner of ladies
have got specs and class.. why do u care to know if I'm cheap or not ma.
Re: What's The Worst Insult You've Ever Received Or Heard? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
have got specs and class.. why do u care to know if I'm cheap or not ma.
Chibuike rest.What fatii told me still rings in my head kikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of One Year Jokes That My Schlong Is Small / See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.