Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body (2138 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Visblog: 7:24am On Jan 26
Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body " - 38-Year-old Nigerian Journalist

By Wisdom Nwedene
๐Ÿ‘‡
A Nigerian journalist, Christy Ejiofor has said that she doesn't know why many young boys find her more attractive than the older men.

In a video shared on her Facebook page, the 38-year-old Nigerian Journalist who works with a radio station in Enugu State said about three young guys have tried to date her but she cannot open her body for anyone younger than her.

She noted that she has a big body and can't imagine settling with younger men even if they have big gbola.

According to her, "I'm always surprised when young boys approach me and tell me that they want to date me. I don't know what gives them the courage".

"I can't imagine imagine myself opening my body for any person younger than me even if you have big gbola, it doesn't matter to me. I need an answer as why young boys keep approaching me to date them".

She, however, shared her phone number on the video and asked her fans who have an answer to her question to reach out to her.

Credit: Igbere Tv

https://www.visblog.ng/2024/01/young-boys-find-me-more-attractive-than.html

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Omihanifa: 7:27am On Jan 26
Sharing her contact online simply means she's game nah

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by duduade: 7:27am On Jan 26
You never ready noni
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by IVORY2009(m): 7:40am On Jan 26
With her big tommy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Peakdesign23(m): 8:21am On Jan 26
Your belle big o, you better choose one of them before itโ€™s too late. Men no plenty for earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by immortalcrown(m): 8:39am On Jan 26
Ijele Ozioma Ejiofor (Ada Nawfia), my fellow fan of ajofia nnewi. She sings ajofia's songs well. She is also a promoter of the Igbo culture. Her Anambra accent is so good. She has a child named "Jidenna".

Meanwhile, she is a very close paddy to the top two hip-hop musicians from the East. I no go mention their names. She also mingles a lot with young politicians.
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by beezman(m): 8:40am On Jan 26
What makes this news worthy?
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by SIXFEETUNDER: 9:25am On Jan 26
She be better milf material

I wanna fork her so badly

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by lordnkem000(m): 9:54am On Jan 26
This one dey advertise herself for all those politicians and pocket heavy paparazzi them.. Evening Newspaper

4 Likes

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Obierika(m): 10:18am On Jan 26
Ok we have heard
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Demigod22: 11:05am On Jan 26
Sharing number for customers to have easy access to her.

All these evening newspaper lack decorum when it comes to hustling for gbola.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by dinachi(m): 11:12am On Jan 26
Visblog:
Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body " - 38-Year-old Nigerian Journalist

By Wisdom Nwedene
๐Ÿ‘‡
A Nigerian journalist, Christy Ejiofor has said that she doesn't know why many young boys find her more attractive than the older men.

In a video shared on her Facebook page, the 38-year-old Nigerian Journalist who works with a radio station in Enugu State said about three young guys have tried to date her but she cannot open her body for anyone younger than her.

She noted that she has a big body and can't imagine settling with younger men even if they have big gbola.

According to her, "I'm always surprised when young boys approach me and tell me that they want to date me. I don't know what gives them the courage".

"I can't imagine imagine myself opening my body for any person younger than me even if you have big gbola, it doesn't matter to me. I need an answer as why young boys keep approaching me to date them".

She, however, shared her phone number on the video and asked her fans who have an answer to her question to reach out to her.

Credit: Igbere Tv

https://www.visblog.ng/2024/01/young-boys-find-me-more-attractive-than.html
Young boys find you attractive because you still behave and look like a small girl.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by imagrg(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26
Dem wan knack big toto grin
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by toujurs: 6:54pm On Jan 26
Omihanifa:
you even take this whores serious!. Most women are inborn ashawo, even that quiet girl you think that knows nothing about sex, that's why most women date bad boys, because these guys bring out the whoreness in them. These women are always game. But out of fear and with their serious face you will think, these women are not interested. Guy if you are persistent, you can knack a married woman. That older woman you think is too serious about life. It's all about your confidence, which bad boys have.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by FRANCISTOWN: 6:59pm On Jan 26
IVORY2009:
With her big tommy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Your own no go spoil. Na the first thing wey I see be that. With big belly like the ancestors' cooking pot.
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by YorubaKing: 5:41am On Jan 27
Dis one na man now. grin

See strong yansh and yam legs. grin
Re: Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Passionnn: 7:19am On Jan 27
Omihanifa:
Dear Legend,
I can see you up front from my back seat position

(1) (Reply)

Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend / D / Office Hottie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.