Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before (13004 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by Danjikanbauchi: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Maxfrancis:

Na ur type dey do the unimaginable..spit on you
Are you sick ? take correction and mind your business, if you are a busy person you won't have time for this side gossips.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by arthurwillia(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Aaron12:
it was in the afternoon, i couldn't eat well for a week, that is like a self-torture procedure.

It can drive Someone nuts
Even my roommate that we live in room and parkour self con, if he’s lashing inside and I’m hearing, it’s torture
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by fattprince(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Well to a club one night everywhere was jamming. There was this room that wasn't well lit. I think it was their VIP but because there was no VIP in that party that night the room was empty but people like is that didn't have money to spray to these stripper just go in and out of there. In one of my movings I saw a guy lashing a girl doggy style in one corner. I mean not only me we were more than 10 in the room plus one security. Thought it wasn't lit but you can see them well from the lighting reflections from the outside club. One they saw us too didn't care they changed position self to the guy sitting on a chair and the girl riding him. I was traumatized. I couldn't believe my sight. But thinking of it now I think I will do mine this year but it will be in a more coded place.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by xtheunknown(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
I had two male cats. Caught them one night banging. I was shocked beyound expression. I beat the hell out of them. Nearly killed the one i named venom
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by Itidicious: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
Are you sick ? take correction and mind your business, if you are a busy person you won't have time for this side gossips.

Keep ur correction to yourself and ur miserable mother if she's still alive. So na u go tell am how to use his time abi ?.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by Eazie351(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2023
placeofallure:
I've caught people making out about twice now.

On this Saturday afternoon, I just decided to go chill a bit in his place. I got there, the door was locked, I used my keys. I got to the sitting room everywhere was empty. He'd be at his restaurant. I first sat down a bit, contemplating whether to go join him or wait for him, then I started hearing some faint sounds, I decided to probe. I went straight to my bf's room where the noise was coming from. The door, it wasn't locked this time then I saw two bodies on the bed!! They were like two elephants in a combat. They were so engrossed they didn't notice they had company. I stood hiding in the heavy curtains. I watched everything, the turning and tossing. All of a sudden, the lady's body was shaking like she was in a fit and the man too grunting like an animal. I knew it was time to go. I left where I was, took my bag from the sitting room and I went home.

You watched everything right until the time he came, you for kukuma enter set nau😂

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by Thazard(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
stunnert:
I remember that year when I was fvcking my landlady on a steady. One day her grandson caught us fvcking at the base of the stairs while we were pulling a daredevil stunt by having a quickie on the staircase . The lil boy then asked gently 'Uncle stunner what is that big thing you're putting from the back inside my grandma, luckily for me Nepa took light at that moment and everywhere went dark and I quickly put gbola inside my boxers and ran to my room leaving my landlady to explain to her grandson what he just saw
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by placeofallure(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eazie351:

You watched everything right until the time he came, you for kukuma enter set nau😂

😁
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by holicupp(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Come to Calabar south u will see enuf scene
Re: Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before by Thazard(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
stunnert:
I remember that year when I was fvcking my landlady on a steady. One day her grandson caught us fvcking at the base of the stairs while we were pulling a daredevil stunt by having a quickie on the staircase . The lil boy then asked gently 'Uncle stunner what is that big thing you're putting from the back inside my grandma, luckily for me Nepa took light at that moment and everywhere went dark and I quickly put gbola inside my boxers and ran to my room leaving my landlady to explain to her grandson what he just saw
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / How To Disvirgin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.