Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi (29799 Views)

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / PDP Deceitful Cabal Has Held Delta Down Since 1999 – Ogboru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by gassbee: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2022
Fake news
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by alphaNomega: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2022
It's the USA that decides who our president is going to be, not any fuçking spineless cabal. Those ones only support whomever USA chose and act in their collective interest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2022
This delusional reta@ded brainwashed idiotic monkey always posting rubbish because of his slave master, Atiku.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by tonididdy(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Neither are fit... Period.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Skyehigher1: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-presidency-the-cabal-has-rejected-tinubu-and-osinbajo-kperogi/
who is cabal in Jonathan administration and then who is cabal in buhari administration too kperogi let me tell you clearly any candidates aside tinubu and osinbajo in APC then expect PDP in the helm of affairs of this nation again do you recall that tinubu voluntarily support Jonathan in 2011 when buhari prove stubborn Soo expect it again in 2023 if buhari and his Dullards called cabal if you try nonsense again expect all APC south west governors to support PDP candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Pootle: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
who are these cannibals sorry cabals sef
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2022
might be true or not, I guess the cabal are scared of Tinubu, Tinubu na mafia man, he's not like obj that run nationalism politics, Tinubu go change all the overzealousness of the Northerners

Osibanjo on the other hand might get it, they will only give him a condition that he will lose second term if he didn't do the bidding of Northerner hence handover the wheel of power to him

as for Gej presidential rumour I can't rule that out, he's entitled to run.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by TheGift: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
members of the current cabal led by the perpetually narcotized and incompetent Abubakar Malami

Ouch!
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Truthisunique3: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Jollylolly:
this guy just change his weed seller again. Always looking for cheap weeds.

Kpero guy thinks we dont know who Bubu was refering to when he said he has a prefered candidate but he wont say his name because of elimination? But we know who has been delegsting duties, asking to reparesent him locally and internationally lately.
As it is the person that can be eliminated can't be holding any elective position now because his elimination would create national tribal chaos

Such person in elective position have enough security attached by state and can't be eliminated

The person has to be outside the elective position and it can't be tinubu because na him go even eliminate person than been killed
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by adelaja70(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
ChangetheChange:
U need no prophet to tell u that, only confused and deluded fools still think Buhari and his Fulani cabal will support Tinubu or Osibanjo dead on arrival presidential attempt...Quote me anywhere.
Who are you to be quoted? You carry Yoruba for head like fanyogo...
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Truthisunique3: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
nokspos:
lets stop making this people feel important, tinubu is a cabal on his own
cabal when no get party leadership no be cabal

Tilumbu no even know convention date
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by 27Pushing30: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The Arrogance of Tinubu is sickening

Jonathan was told to not go for his first term, let a northerner take over and continue Yar'adua 8 years

him no gree...

But Tinubu looking to win where Awolowo and MKO before him failed is the arrogant one?

OK

Get Your PVC and vote your candidate.

Let Tinubu supporters vote theirs

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Victorclean1: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hoi
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by adelaja70(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
Tinubu will be disgraced surely.
By mosquitoes Okoro cabals...Lmao!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by nokspos: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
see we have to win this northern people, yoruba and igbos needs to come together, tinubu is cabal , he has many people who are loyal to him
Truthisunique3:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Godispeace: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
pity ya family and sef
Kriss216:
The disgrace and shame go loud... I pity Tinubu in advance

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by adelaja70(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:

You know whether Na him dey pull the strings? Siddon dia!
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Truthisunique3: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
nokspos:
see we have to win this northern people, yoruba and igbos needs to come together, tinubu is cabal , he has many people who are loyal to him
no
Yoruba should take the dicking from their husband

Nobody send them this marriage, tinubu cabal only ends in lagos
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Truthisunique3: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
adelaja70:

You know whether Na him dey pull the strings? Siddon dia!
the last time the string was with him was when oshomole dey power

But tinubu greed no let am inform oshomole to leave obaseki

Today tinubu no get say for apc, na just the reality no be sentiment
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
That one week sha .. Osinbanjo is the best among all of them but God comin
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
cyril10:
Tinubu should rest already, Nigeria belong to all, it is not Tinubu personal property.
Dunno wat dat man b feeling like sad
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Kaiser20: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
BigSarah:
How do you know? Unappointed cabal spokesman...
Tinubu s failure and rejection as a candidate is predictable.
His health conditions is questionable, his corruption records stands at top level among corrupt politicians in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
And this, Kporegi knows, because he's part of the cabal I presume?

Pdp and their supporters are fixated on attacking Tinubu rather than trying to project their own option to Tinubu. Later, when they're decimated in the elections, because they failed to adequately prepare themselves, they'd start screaming SERVERS all over the place.

What a group of unconscionable dummies.

Servers is about rigging the elections not about tinubu or no tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Germi9: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
ba7man:
Kperogi is a PDP clown critic so this is expected from him.

PDP and their minions keep giving Tinubu free publicity at the expense of their own options of candidate.
Tinubu signaled this knowledge when he said Buhari “didn’t ask me to stop
I remember Tinubu said this grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by BJanta: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Vireani79: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
That's probably the first sensible decision from the cabal. Rewarding any Yoruba man with the presidency is akin to rewarding treachery against the south. Even though there's no altruism on the part of the cabal, I think it serves the Yoruba tribe just fine to learn that treachery should be rewarded with more treachery. Very evil people.

very evil people
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by tooflaver: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Easemoni Review 2022: How To Get Your First Loan On EaseMoni Loan App

Click the link below

https://www.freshvibeztv.com/2022/01/easemonie-review-2022-how-to-get-your.html?m=1

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by shinealight(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
That's probably the first sensible decision from the cabal. Rewarding any Yoruba man with the presidency is akin to rewarding treachery against the south. Even though there's no altruism on the part of the cabal, I think it serves the Yoruba tribe just fine to learn that treachery should be rewarded with more treachery. Very evil people.

How do you come to the conclusion that a “whole tribe of people” are evil?? That comment tells a lot about you and your state of mind and mentality. The hatred you carry in your heart will definitely consume you. Don’t bother calling yourself a Christian or going to any Church to shout the name of Jesus because your fate is already sealed and you are already doomed through your own inner state of being which is full of venom. You better make good while you still have the time ….through changing what you carry in your HEART!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Akaegwu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well, I will advise bullion van to go back to root before it is too late. ACN
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Solatium(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
The disgrace and shame go loud... I pity Tinubu in advance

Pity yourself,pity your future, because the disappointment that awaits you go even pass your imagination
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Osinbade for President oooo!
Re: 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The Arrogance of Tinubu is sickening

i am not a fan of Tinubu but what arrogance? APC is his creation, Buhari presidency is his creation...dont forget after 3 failed attempts, Buhari had given up on contesting the presidency until Tinubu went to his house to convince him to run. Everybody enjoying power in APC today including the cabal are indebted to Tinubu. The arrogance and ingratitude is from those trying to deny him the ticket after what he has done for them. The arrogance is from those late comers and who played no part in the emergence of APC. Like I said i am no fan of Tinubu but for a man to have toiled hard and enabled others and to then aspire to the prize when his time has come and to be called arrogant is ludicrous and quite frankly disgusting!!!. Arrogance is people like Malami playing god, Arrogance is Osinbajo contesting against the man who made him VP (if he indeed contests against him), arrogance is Umahi daring to contest under APc after only recently defecting from PDP.

In a just and grateful world Tinubu would be handed the ticket unopposed. Like I said I am no fan of Tinubu but of all the gladiators the man has earned the right to contest. 4 factions made up APC. CPC have had their turn, the only people who should be making noise about 2023 now are the Tinubu camp and the new PDP camp headed by Amaechi.

Who the hell had heard of Malami before Tinubu made Buhari president? In a just world Karma would dictate that denying Tinubu the ticket would result in implosion and defeat of APC. It is not a north south thing or a christian muslim thing, it is about what is right...they say there is honour even among thieves!!! It is one thing for There to be speculation will he wont he but the minute he has declared it is ingratitude even on Buhari's part to fail to endorse him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.