Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Would You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell? (1036 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell? by ayeesha: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
would you tell your husband if his best friend tells you he has fallen in love with you and cannot help how he feels despite the fact you are married to his best friend? for the guys, what would you do if you were in the husband`s shoes?
Re: Would You Tell? by Bolarge(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
Beat da devil outtta him. angry angry
Re: Would You Tell? by sillyboy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Ayeesa.

I can't just help but keep wondering where you get this your "GBOROMIRO" topics from undecided
You must have lived with your great grand mother for a long time for you to have all these funny and archaic topics. Please for your spouse sake, pack out of your great grand mother's house!

@ Topic.

I would simply let my friend have her as long as I can have his wife and daughters too wink
Re: Would You Tell? by Joey82(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2007
always seriously silly,hen?
Re: Would You Tell? by kateflow(f): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ ayeesa i wonder y u dey ask all this question
Re: Would You Tell? by Easybaby(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2007
@ayeesha . . . . .you have come again! grin . . . .last time you were caught by zignor in the act tongue tongue
BTW . . , . .have you seen zignor lately cheesy. . . . I admire the guy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Tell? by iice(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
@Topic will have to think long and hard on whether to tell or not. Depends on how well i know they will respond in that situation. Given that you are supposed to know your husband. . .still people tend to surprise us and disappoint us. So all we have to operate on is the 'best to our knowledge' and intuition. . .

(1) (Reply)

My Mystical Encounter With Love: Love Is A Cripple! / Who's The Most Devoted In A Relationship? / My Lagos Pals And Their Gra Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.